Random Event get your bearings
rare animal sighting!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It is one of the only creatures in the entire Celestine that is in a cage. Everything else is in an enclosure of magical means, allowing the beasts within to roam free in their native habitats while they heal. Not so for this creature.

Tall as the top of your knee with an elongated snoot and vaguely bear-like features, this small mammal sits in a rusty cage about as large as a small car. There is all manner of fruit within the enclosure and toys that look suitable for cats rather than a creature boasting long and deadly looking claws.

So unless this is an oversight on Frey and Safrin's part this is the perfect enclosure for the creature.

How strange.

Hello SB! This is a rare-creature sighting held in the Celestine. You have 48 hours to post and 'see' this creature before it's gone!
RANDOM EVENT
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
The Celestine had always been open to anything and everything creature wise – and despite Lena’s experiences with a multitude of wildlife, some were simply foreign to her. Perhaps they’d never been within her realm while she’d been Caretaker, maybe it’d been an oversight in her education, and there was some other entangled mystery webbed and woven. Regardless, the woman rarely missed an opportunity to engage with, and learn about, another unknown portion of the world.

So when the notice came, clambering about her mind, about the newest arrival, Lena maneuvered in kind, tending to the rest of her flock amidst their enclosures, before strolling (step a little hurried, swift, curious) towards the cage. It wasn’t the same as the others – no mystical barrier, no reverential glory. “Hello there,” she murmured sweetly, bending and crouching down for a closer inspection, noting the long claws, the elongated muzzle, peeling a notebook out of the basket draped along her arm, and a pen she intended to utilize and dictate thoughts with. She wasn’t about to question Frey or Safrin’s intentions towards the bizarre enclosure, but it did leave her inquisitive – sharpening her senses, until finally, with a reach and a pull through pious means, the youth thought she understood the basics.
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
Ronin has been going on a stroll through the Celestine when he also sees the notice about something new, and a mix of curiosity and burning time has him approaching the... cage? He's been in the gardens for long enough to realise that very little is kept behind bars, and so this is an interesting one indeed. "What is it?" he wonders aloud, already seeing someone drawing closer to inspect it with a more keen eye.

It looks innocuous enough, claws aside, and Ronin finds himself moving closer despite himself. With a cage full of fruit he expects it to be a herbivore, but then... that still doesn't explain the cage. "Maybe it's to keep other things out, rather than to keep it in?" he muses, head tilting as if to try and get a better look.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
There’s something new in the air, and it draws Seraphina just as much as it draws all the others. A notice, something caged, and while she had simply originally gone for a walk, perhaps to steal her sister away for lunch, she can’t help but to follow the directions to land exactly here.

She spies Ronin at first, offering him a wave should he look, but she sidles right up beside Lena somewhere in between the demigod and her own sister, peering into the area to try and spot the caged thing. “Did you get a new arrival?” She asks, nudging her sister with a playful elbow. “And you didn’t tell me?” There’s a bit of wounding in the words, but the smile on her face suggests she’s only playing.
Seraphina
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
Walks around the Celestine were a regular part of Gideon's life; he found the gardens a good place to consider the Gods and their wishes, the nature and animals within better than any sermon he could give at reminding a visitor of their creator's powers. He'd made the walk so many times over the years that the paths and critters within were comfortingly familiar, a background for his mind to wander on...

That was, until he came across the cage, and the people gathered around. They were already asking all the questions that'd come to mind so Gideon chose to stand back and watch, see if anything happened; perhaps it was nothing, perhaps it was some kind of challenge or test - he needed to see more before jumping in.
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
amalia chandrakant
there is a color that shines through your skin
Like the moon on the wind
Amalia is enjoying the Celestine when the crowds begin to form, drawn to an animal entirely unfamiliar and fascinatingly adorable. She recognizes many of the onlookers, surprisingly, but it is Ronin the Archangel drifts to stand beside, peering over his shoulder into the fruit- and toy-filled cage.

"It reminds me of a burro," she muses aloud, extending fingers toward the cage, unafraid of the dangerously sharp claws. Jyoti croons a greeting of her own, dropping starlight as she does. "What do you think? Why'd Safrin keep you there?" The question is asked to both creature and the onlookers, especially the woman who stands with Sera and seems particularly knowledgeable.

the night is full on behalf or your evaded mask
And the rings round your eyes
image || coding

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

The creature does not like Ronin or Amalia.  It snuffles to the back of its cage, trying desperately to hide beneath a bit of wool thats been placed there. Almost child-like in its cowardice, it looks longingly toward Lena as if she might shield it from these horrible creatures.

SORRY TEAM. Feel free to reply or not :)
RANDOM EVENT
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
THE DARK STAR
Well that was unexpected. And for someone who is used to everyone liking him (god, Ronin, the nerve), he doesn't really understand it. "Oh, alright then," he says as the creature goes to hide in its little den, leaving the Star scritching at the stubble on his chin as if he doesn't quite know what to do with himself from here. So he decides to play it safe, not wanting to spook the thing more, and backs off away from the enclosure so that others might look at it further.

"I'd be interested to know what it's called. But you can let me in on the secret later on." Giving a wave to those he knows, Ronin meanders away so he might leave them to observe further. There are other things in the Celestine that are not so likely to balk at the sight of him.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
The Caretaker wasn’t so used to many onlookers within the Celestine, hovering around a singular animal, at one time. Her head lifted from her note-taking, listening to the murmurs, the inquiries, the questions, arching her brow at her sister and shaking her head, the mellifluous, calm tones unfurling from her vocals. “Quite new. I didn’t know until now.” Then she followed the lines of others she had no names for, brows furrowing at the panicked rush, the fleeting nuances, of the creature caged within.

So she was quite empathetic, mildly worried, when it shied away from the newcomers, a protective slate running through her shoulder blades. Even from her crouch, the embodiment and command of her sagacity, of the known forces and vestiges pervaded; compassionate, tender, and shielding. “It’s allergic to magic.” Which meant the two it veered from held those incantations, those enchantments, and the gentle tilt of her head suggested they maneuver away from the cage. It explained the lack of a wondrous enclosure as well; it’d be safe and secure within the one adorned and contorted. “Frey knows what it needs.” Then, to the creature, she prospered a smile, even as it hid beneath the wool, digging into her basket for more items it might find comforting. “You’re safe here.”
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
// down by the river i was drawn by your grace, into tempest of oblivion and to the lover's place
i was stuck in a puddle, full of tears and unwise, dark doings now i know, that we've paid unlike //
She spies Gideon and Amalia as they arrive too, offering the Archangel a soft smile in greeting, before her attention turns toward her sister and the creature within the cage. “It’s cute.” She comments offhandedly, watching the creature then as it suddenly shies away from those that have gathered near.

Her sister’s announcement has Sera’s brows pinching together, her gaze lifting toward Ronin and Amalia, Ronin more specifically as he begins to slip away. Turning back to Lena, she offers an easy smile. “You’ll make it as good as new, I’m sure.” She murmurs softly, nodding lightly in confirmation, before she too is stepping away – reaching an arm out for Amalia to see if the Archangel might want to join her on a stroll for the rest of the Celestine.
Seraphina