To Jack
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Thrown and tossed underneath Jack’s door was a note, already crinkled, possibly full of scratch marks and wrinkles from the owner’s wringing of hands, torn only the once in one of the corners. To her credit, the writing was clear, concise, and straight to the point, and then the deliverer hastened off in another direction:

Jack,

I might’ve fucked up.

BUT I asked for Ludo’s help in finding a way to deter ghost whales from attacking the Ark.

I would just need to hunt a ghost whale down and get a bone. A big, big bone.

Not sure if this is something you would want the Ark crew involved with, but it would be very helpful. I understand the dangers involved.

- Melita

Then there's a tiny doodle in the corner, clearly of a ghost whale being mauled, either by a spear or arrow. Maybe a cannon. It's uncertain and left up to interpretation.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
The note that is returned is pinned to the crew quarters with a nail. And for a man who is so rough, Jack's handwriting is surprisingly elegant. The letter begins as follows:

Fuck off.

This has been hastily crossed out, followed by:

No, still fuck off. The Ark's been put at risk too many times thanks to those bony fucks. Appreciate the gesture, but it's a no from me. If you can find another ship, I'll lend you manpower to go on this suicide mission.

The letter isn't signed. But it does say fuck off again at the end.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
This response looks as though it’d been crumpled up into a ball repeatedly; maybe on whims of frustration, perhaps by other infernal means. The writing itself has become a bit darker, a bit bolder, suggesting anger behind the implement. Or frustration. Probably both. The youth posts her reply directly next to his, so they can have an ongoing feud for the whole crew to enjoy.

Hey asshole,

Then what’s your grand plan? How else are we going to get past these things? When are we going to have a moderately successful voyage?

Or are you just going to let them continue to derail each outing?

- Melita
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
The feud continues, and is clearly something that Jack is enjoying, regardless of the content of their letters. For all to see, the response is pinned beside Melita's, sandwiching hers between his two notes. Is this done on purpose? You damned well know that it is.

Here's an idea - why don't you clean the powder out of your ears and leave the thinking to me.

When you can hit anything with those cannons I put you in charge of, then you can tell me how to sail my ship.

Until then, deck needs swabbing. Get to it.

- Captain Asshole
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.