my free time and your hands
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDY

'Literally no fucking clue, doc.' Edy all but purrs, grabbing a handful of Ezra's ass to send him on his way as she pivots in place to face the blue-eyed blonde. "Y'ever see so much fucking snow though?" Jokes on you Edy. Just wait until you get out into Halo proper. This is nothing.

Running her tongue across her teeth, the Launceleyn frowns, her entire face crunching into a youthful look of upset. "It isn't like I ever liked milk all that much, but now being told I can't have it?" Edy looks down toward her groin. Normally, her bulge just proudly outward, but now it's just sort of a sad mound. Still big tho. Glancing back toward Isla, Edy's dark eyes brighten, her lack lustre penis momentarily forgotten. "Hey, you okay? You're lookin' a little paler than normal."
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ISLA
evil is a point of view
"I don't think I ever have." Isla frowns as she drops into a languid crouch, running her fingers through the snow on the ground as though to test that it's real. She can't feel the cold, of course, but her senses register that it's there. Straightening up again, she glances over the unfamiliar terrain, the vaguely familiar people. And then Edy is speaking to her again, and she offers the Launceleyn a soft smile.

"I think perhaps I am just a bit overwhelmed," she says. "I knew what this meant, but it's a bit much all at once, if you know what I mean?" She gets the impression that she doesn't know what she means, given that she's Edrei. "Do you want to go for a walk? Or shall we stay local to where everyone is coming through?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EDY

Edy watches as Isla drops to her knees (that was easy), but frowns as the once-doctor (still-doctor?) runs her hands through it. "I don't like it." The no-longer-teenager recoils slightly, her expression entirely petulant and entitled. Edy was made for warm weather and no clothing...although...now that she was ascended and temperature didn't matter so much, perhaps gone were those old stereotypes as well.

Nodding her head in jerky, youthful movements, Edy crosses her arms and watches the back-again ascended as they start to mingle with the crowd. "Yeah I get you. But you've a leg up, being ascended before and whatever." Reaching out long fingers, Edy pinches her arm, registering that something was done, but not feeling the pain of it.

"Don't get me wrong, I love a good crowd. But maybe just a bit of one-on-one for now?" Bobbing her eyebrows and nodding her head away from the group, Edy turns her back on her new family, preferring company of this particular member. 'So what made you want to come back?' And then, because her mind constantly branched in a thousand different directions, added: "How'd you die?"
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
ISLA
evil is a point of view
Isla doesn't need the breath, but she still inhales deeply and lets it go again, as if to give herself a chance to centre. Once that's out of the way, the lingering fuzziness is shelved as well for later contemplation when it's quiet and she's alone, and she glances back to Edy with a small smile. "I'm afraid it doesn't care if you like it or not," she says. "It looks as though this whole town is under a constant blizzard."

Raising her eyebrows in return, she can't help but flash a fanged grin in the Launceleyn's direction and strolls away towards the market stalls, keen to enjoy this one-on-one time as well. (Though probably not in the way Edy's big dick would like them to). The questions are expected, but Isla still takes her time in replying. "There is still a lot I want to do," she admits, knowing that it's selfish and not caring.

As for how? "The first time? A Longnight monster crawled inside me and destroyed me from the inside out," she explains. "Then I was a horse for a while. Then my best friend killed me."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDY

The not-teen continues to crinkle her nose, as if her disdain for the snow might be so great as to make it all vanquish. "I miss fire." Sex too, obviously, but fire. Gods. She just might miss that more. Kicking at a crunchy square of ice and glaring at it as if she might still have the ability to set it ablaze, she decides to spit on it instead when nothing happens.

'Oh yeah?' Edy grins, her smile white and suggestive. "Anyone in particular?" Because surely there aren't actually things to do, but people. Even if it isn't sex, it always comes back to some cunt or other.

"Oohh first time?." Edy practically purrs at that. "I'll crawl in you and destroy you from the inside out." She adds with an overt thrust of her hips and bright cackle of laughter. It fades of course as she mentions being a horse, and then being killed by her best friend. "That's...fucked up." Shivering as if repulsed by the idea (the idea being of a BeSt FriEnd), Edy just shrugs and picks up a rather bouncy stride toward the markets. "I got chomped by a landshark." She says casually as she reaches out to steal an apple from one of the carts.
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA
evil is a point of view
"I miss food," Isla echoes with a smile, and whilst Edrei kicks and spits at the ice, she watches one of the stalls serving ningo kebobs, barely able to smell it but thoroughly enjoying it none the less. The not-teen's persistent... Edy-ness finally pricks through her inertia, Isla snorting out a laugh and turning back to the Launceleyn to look her up and down with a playfully clinical eye, lingering on the bulge in her pants. "That's new," she remarks. "Shame you can't use it. And if you figure out how to, I might just let you destroy me."

Strolling alongside Edrei's bouncy energy, it's as though Isla is thawing out, coming around slowly from death. "A landshark? That's fucked up too," she remarks, grinning. "How was that for you?" As for who? "Remi," she says easily, cutting through the filth for frankness and warmth. "I want to go and see Remi. And I want to open my clinic again. There's still so much we don't know. If you want a check-up, do drop by."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDY

Putting the apple into her pocket, Edy all but stops on the spot, her hands already about to undo her pants. "Frey gave it to me." She explains, rubbing her hand over the bulge in her tights that no longer rises to the occasion. "Well, there's that sex room in the Grounds. You ever use it?" Edy grins, hoping both that Isla's answer will be no, just as much as it'll be yes. "Ooh well. You might be a doctor, but I guarantee you ain't seen nothin' like what I'm packin'." The not-teen cackles, cupping her hand slightly around her flaccid penis that Isla might at least see the outline of it if nothing else.

"Yeah. Got me and Bobi. Y'remember her?" Isla was there after all, all those fucking long ass months (years) ago when they were first cleaning out the medical centre. 'I mean, not fucking great. Worst I ever been eaten out, that's for sure." Edy trills back.

The mention of Remi, the scardy-cat hybrid has Edy scoffing under her breath. "Eww, why." She huffs, before perking up considerably. "Ooh doc. I got all these new pieces I need your help with. All these new urges too." The not-teen laments, her voice dramatic and sexual as she slings an arm across Isla's shoulder. " It's weird not to be cold. Or hot. Or...anything."
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA
evil is a point of view
"Well, I suppose you should be grateful that you were allowed to keep it," Isla remarks, slowing her steps so that the two women might walk abreast, even if that means risking Edy stripping herself down in public. Still, it seems as though they might get away with a bit of gentle fondling, and she does raise her eyebrows down at the bulge in the Ascended's pants. "Why, is it a baby landshark down there?" she asks with a grin.

Nodding sadly as she mentions Bobi, the medic lets out a soft sigh; all the things lost, all the lives snuffed out so unexpectedly. And yet, thanks to the intervention of the Voice... here they are again. Giving the not-teen a pointed nudge with her elbow, Isla purposely turns her head so that her fangs run the risk of brushing against the side of Edrei's neck. "You have a lot to learn, too," she says with a slow smile. "I'll be setting up shop in the Grounds again. You think you'll be able to keep your pants on long enough to come visit?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDY

'Oh...I never thought of it like that." Edy remarks with a frown that looks both amused and proud at the same time. "Guess I should make sure to say thank you to Voicey then."

Gods she's fucking missed Isla's quiet and shocking wit. "I'll give you a pass on that doc, on account of you being a person-doctor and whatnot." Then, souring with comedic amusement, the not-teenager huffs. "And what'you mean baby."

Having never been bitten before, Edy doesn't fully appreciate what Isla's gesture is meant to incite, but she does know that it's meant to be something. "Normally that definitely would'a given my landshark something to swim in." She notes with a sigh, her long figures slinking around Isla's shoulder.

"Not a chance." Edy trills brightly. "But I was there last time you helped set up your clinic, so if you need a hand..?" Her fingertips dance suggestively across Isla's back.
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA
evil is a point of view
"I would. I don't know how she succeeded in doing this, but..." To say that it's remarkable is an understatement, and Isla glances fondly over her shoulder to where loved ones are reuniting, to where the dead walk freely once again. If that wasn't the work of a goddess, she didn't know what was. "I'll be sure to thank her as soon as I get the chance. You can come with me, if you like?"

Ah, but then they are onto not-baby landsharks, and Isla scoffs out a laugh and shrugs her shoulders beneath the Launceleyn's long an dexterous fingers. "I'm not one to judge, I'm a doctor," she says airily. "Besides, it is cold out here, or so I'm led to believe." Not that they feel it or remotely react to it.

Isla glances around at the crowds again, as if trying to find someone she might recognise. Anyone, truly. But even if there are those she might have met briefly, she's too out of it to know them right now. Edy brings her back, the medic gazing up at her and smirking. "I could use two hands, if you've got them to spare."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDY

"Sure. I never really had anything against her, especially coming into this world as an AbAnDonEd as if that fucking means anything." But it would be nice to visit with someone like Isla. Someone who already knew the Voice, someone whose lead she could follow.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF." Edy replies comically loud, and had her saliva been water-based, it likely would have frozen in the nearly-deepfrost air. "Wait, is that something I gotta worry about?" Looking down where her bulge lay like a slumbering gopher, the former-queen considers for a moment before shrugging. There was only room where it mattered anyway, and last she remembered it was anything but cold in there.

Waggling the fingers on either hand to indicate that she did indeed have two to give, she suddenly pauses with a slight frown. "Shit, I just realized I should probably try and track down my family." Zariah, Neron, Loren, Beatrix, Peter..."Maybe tomorrow."{s/ay} She adds under her breath, not keen to immediately find herself back in service to her family name. "Speaking of though...where in the fuck are we? And how do we get home?"

For Edy, Caido was still small. Just the Grounds and the Greatwod.
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA
evil is a point of view
"I'll be sure to let you know when I go to see her," Isla promises of visiting the Voice, the medic slowing once more to a stroll and lazily following Edy's gaze down to the bulge in her pants. She couldn't help but be amused at the Launceleyn's possessive obsession with her land shark; it's the same as any man's, honestly. "I'm not sure that it is something you need to worry about. You check it enough to ensure it is still present and accounted for." She winks.

Knowing enough about the Launceleyn family to understand Edrei's hesitance, Isla furrows her brow and turns back towards the crowd of people who have just appeared from the realms of death itself. "I haven't the faintest idea," she says softly. "Perhaps we should go back and mingle a bit, to figure out all of this?"