this is where I'm meant to be
for Kia <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

As she tremored like a leaf in a breeze, he was glad to be holding her - his grip never faltered, though she could have easily sprung free from him if she truly wanted. She was stronger than she knew, he realised, now more than ever, as anxieties and traumas and everything else settled upon her shoulders. As she had been for him when he had come here, he would be her anchor, her guiding force, even if he had less than a clue on how to navigate this world where she had once been gone and now was back.

It surely would be easier than navigating a world where she was simply gone though.

Hearing that the love was returned was a boon for his heart, putting out the spot fires of fear and anxiety that he’d barely noticed had started as he had made the declaration. But they were quickly quenched, soothed by the return of her affection, only to turn into concern as she seemed to press into him with a desperation he’d seen a glimpse of after the ceremony celebrating her mother’s life. He could hardly blame her, after what she’d been through, he’d hardly blame her for just about anything.

“I’ve got you,” he said softly, as he welcomed her embrace, the fur of his moose shift shimmering and fading away to reveal that he was wearing a light shirt and pants. The fireplace, always lit, kept the place temperate enough, he needn’t wear his partial shifts for warmth when in his own house. “There’s been something missing from this place this whole time. Someone,” he mused softly, arms holding her tightly close, body subtly shifting to accommodate her nearness to him as much as possible.

“Thanks for coming back. I was lost without you.” It was little more than a whisper, but he knew she’d hear him, knew she’d understand him. Please don’t go without me again.

FIN <3
The only true wisdom is in knowing
you know nothing