Stun me with ur laser
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll show u mine if u show me urs
Edy had been queen and then had gotten eaten by a landshark. Then an indeterminate amount of time passed in which time she stopped being a teenager (BOOOOOO), and now here she was.

If you're wondering to yourself, gee Edy, after all that time, what's the first thing you're going to do?. Well asshole, read back and you'll see the first thing she did was hit on Isla. So the real question is what's the second thing Edy wanted to do. And the answer to that? Masturbate.

Only there was only one place Edy could properly do that now, and so that's precisely where she went. Banging open the front door with about as much finesse as she planned to bang herself, the not-teenager and not-queen headed to the backroom of Lily's home.
Edrei
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Bastien
The thing with owning a cool Ascended sex room was that as impressive and hedonistic as it was, it did also need regular cleaning. Thankfully the Ascended didn't really have a large amount of disgusting bodily fluids to get anywhere (though their partners might) and most people had so far followed his rules of keeping the place neat, but he still came in once a week to neaten up the cushions, make sure all surfaces were wiped down...maybe, if he had time, enjoy the benefits of the room himself...

Luckily, he was just dusting when the bang at the door came. Bastien turned with raised eyebrows, unsure of who to expect; most people saw him in the Artist's Sanctuary first; wondering if Lily was displeased with the upkeep somehow. As he turned though, he saw Edy.

Now, he'd been at the Festival of Lights and knew she was back, but that night had been a complicated one for Bastien, where he hadn't felt much like celebrating anything, the lack of Rexanna's return among the others leaving a bitter hole in his heart; now that she was here before him and they were not in that situation, a grin came over his face. "Edy! It is good to see you." He greeted, going forward to take her in a hug if she'd let him. "I know you probably won't want to hear it, but this old fool did miss you."

Let's pick the truth that we believe in
like a bad religion
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
While Bastien might have seen Edy and thought of her (aww, how sweet), the not-teen's mind had been preoccupied. So as she laid eyes on her former bartending-buddy, it was with a gasp of youthful surprise that she connected the dots. Whether or not she wanted to hear it, and whether or not she'd allow herself to be hugged was not the concern. "Bastien!" What should have been on Bastien's mind was how he was going to keep himself vertical as the former-queen ran toward him, leaping off the ground and into his arms. Clinging to him like a spider monkey, her long limbs wound around him as she buried her face against his neck, she squealed into his collar with a vibrant and genuine joy at seeing him again.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Edy wants to know as she peels her head back slightly. She wasn't asking to be polite, but to know if she could join in. Given her reason for being here, Edy was already sporting a semi-erection, and given that her cock and balls were a gift from Frey, Edy's semi's were considerable in their own right.
Edrei
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Bastien
Taken completely by surprise at the leap, Bastien would not, in fact, stay vertical. It was a good thing Ascended couldn't feel pain, because he fell backwards onto the floor with a mighty bang, laughing about it rather than groaning and giving Edy as much of a hug back as he could manage from that position.

He paused in answering her question, as he felt something poking against his leg - well, he knew what it was, but he wasn't expecting it here. Well, Bastien had never been one to question someone elses joy, so he said nothing of it, just raised his eyebrows with a smirk. "No, no. Just cleaning, I'm afraid. No one for me to be busy with in here." He clasped his chest in a show of distress at that, sitting up on the ground and looking her over properly now. "Did you bring someone with you?"

like a bad religion
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Straddling her former bartending-pal, her arms wrapped tightly around him, eventually, she lets go but doesn't bother to move herself off of him. "Cleaning? What sort of boring bullshit is that? Besides, don't you..have people for that?" Bastien was, and always would be, the height of extraness in Edy's mind. She's missed a few years in which he's grown up and become a touch more polished, but surely things can't have changed that much? Also, she's missed the height of Bastanna.

"You say that like I need anyone." The not-teen trills as she rubs the flat of her hand against her erection which was becoming more and more evident. "Figured after like...three years of not getting any, the last thing I wanted was to come in here and have some asshole ruin my first orgasm for me." Unapologetically grinding her hips against Bastien's, Edy raises a brow as her hand reveals the contours of her erection through her pants. "But I mean..you're here, I'm here..." Every word is punctuated by the Launceleyn's bony ass against Bastien's thighs, while her hand rounds-down around the mound of her balls accessible through her clothing.

"Might be worth you sticking around anyway. You know, in case there's something to clean up." She adds, offering him an enticing white and now-fanged smile.
Edrei
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Bastien
Bastien laughed; Edy really had missed his transformation from hedonistic, carefree artist to father and husband, still the same bohemian at heart but with quite a bit more maturity. Still, her attitude was contagious and he raised his brows with an amused smirk at her hand at work on herself. It was clear what was on her mind, and well - Bastien hadn't been with anyone since Rexanna, but he'd always said he wasn't opposed to it; his connection with her had been far more than sexual.

The grinding of her hips was waking up memories in his own muscles, his hips responding with a roll upwards and the rooms powers enabling his cock to stiffen too. "I'm honoured to not be such an asshole." Bastien grinned, his hands going to rest lightly on her hips. The longer the moment went on, the more he realised he could really use a release, something to help him relax; maybe this was just the thing, and it would be nice to reconnect (somewhat literally).

"You're right. Maybe my hands will be needed after all." He ran his thumbs over her skin, letting her take the lead for now; it was her resurrection fuck, after all.

like a bad religion
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
The not-teen grins brightly as Bastien's hips roll beneath her, Edy thoroughly enjoying the weightlessness of it. Her eyes rest on the shape of his own erection, taking form, and in her mind, she recalls giving him a BJ behind the bar they once tended together while Bastien tried to carry on a conversation with Jigano. Good fucking times.

"Yeah, you could be a real cock." She purrs happily. "But we're both back from the dead, so let's just call it a clean slate." Bastien's resurrection might not have been real, but that hardly mattered. Under absolutely no illusions that this was about anything other than a good and hard orgasm (for them both, by the feel and look of things), Edy rises, her long legs splayed over Bastien so that she can easily strip off her leggings and underwear. It's a curious sight perhaps, the way Frey has changed her genitals, but the picture is rather harmonious. Sporting a mound of pubic hair (no razers in the afterlife apparently), Edy's penis juts out proudly, beneath which sit a pair of balls that descend neatly into the lips of her vagina. "It's a fucking wild feeling." She says looking down at Bastien, one hand softly stroking her erection while the other reaches beneath her balls to give her clit a small hello there stroke.

Letting her long legs fold again, she thrusts her hips forward so that her cock slides along the length of Bastien's pants where the outline of his own cock presses against the fabric. "Hopefully not everything about you has changed since I've been gone."

Because if there was a robo-dick under there, she was not going to be impressed.

Or maybe she would. Bastien was always full of surprises.
Edrei
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Bastien
"I'm sure I could come up with a name for you, but yes - clean slate." Bastien agreed with a laughing smirk, leaning back to remove his own shirt as Edy took off her pants. One benefit of Ascending was that he didn't have to work particularly hard to maintain his body and as much as he could he posed beneath her, making sure his back was pleasingly arched and his abs taunt as he winked.

This was the first time he'd had sex in almost a year, and he was going to have fun with it.

He grinned as he beheld just what she was rocking nowadays, gladly lifting his hips to press his cock against hers and playfully growling at the friction. "How much use has that gotten?" Bastien asked, raising his eyebrows down at her, a hand idly going to stroke up the shaft slowly, his fingers delicately tracing the head. The whole situation was delightfully genderfucked already, and as soon as the idea of being penetrated came into his mind, it was very much welcomed to stay.

like a bad religion
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Ohhh I bet you could." Edy quietly cackles, seeming as though she'd be just as happy with an insulting name or a complimentary one. The not-teen just liked attention; it didn't often matter if it was positive or negative.

Rolling her tongue across the top of her mouth in an appreciative purr both at his adonis-like body as well as his cock, Edy marvels at the colour variations of their combined erections. "Not fucking enough." She answered with a huff, edging her hips forward so that the head of her own cock would bump against his head like some wayward puppy looking for affection.

"I haven't gotten to fuck anyone yet." Edy muses suggestively with one hand caressing one of her breasts while the other traced the lines of Bastien's abs. "Care to be my first?"
Edrei
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 

Bastien
Bastien grinned with a huff of laughter leaving his lips; if he had been granted the gift of a brand new, shiny penis, he too would want to use it as much as possible. "What a shame, for it is quite handsome." He idly moved his hand down to her cock and traced his fingers up and down the shaft, widening his hand to include his own and stroke them together, humming at the pleasant, yet not quite enough, sensation it gave.

"Oh, you haven't? Well, we must fix that." Glad that his hint had been picked up on, Bastien sat up and with a playful kiss of her cheek and a laugh, slid out from beneath Edy on the floor and stood, stretching as he walked to the chest by the door, filled with endless delights. If she wanted to tie him up or whatever else she could find in there, she was welcome to, but Bastien was just looking for lube. Maybe he had an Ascended ass that wouldn't hurt, but it just felt weird to not.

Seeing no reason to delay things when they both had erections and no romantic feelings, he then headed to the couch-bed and knelt on it, leaning forward onto his hands. "I must admit, I do miss being fucked...there is a special kind of grace in being dominated that I cannot find anywhere else."

like a bad religion
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Edy watches Bastien go as a cat might watch a mouse in a closed room; mischief and want don't even begin to describe the darkening of her eyes or the slant of her lips (the set on her face, anyway), but it comes close. Her eyes scour the way his ass indents with muscle, and she rather menacingly cracks the knuckles on her fingers as she watches him search for lube. 'I wonder if I got the thing that makes it feel as good as it does for men.' Edy wonders absently of anal sex as Bastien returns with the lube. "It always just felt...ehh for me before." She shrugs her boney shoulders, knowing eventually she'd have the opportunity to find out.

"A special grace." Edy cackles, squirting out far too much lube into her palm. "Fuck you." She adds cheerfully, slapping the clear jelly onto her erection. Like any horny teenager, her hand alone made her moan. Forcing herself eyes open—fucking Bastien would feel better than her hand, she reminded herself—she tried to align herself with the man before her. Her long legs and lack of experience made things rather awkward, leaving the Rapacious standing not unlike a giraffe trying to drink, with her legs spread at a wide angle.

'Okay, so I just—' But having placed a hand on Bastien's hip, but having previously covered that hand with lube, both her hand and her hips slipped forward, forcing her into the former-bartender with far less grace than she'd wanted. "-fuck, sorry-" She began to mumble, until she felt the tense canal of his ass around her cock, making the words dissolve on her lips.

Now, here's the thing. Edy doesn't know what she's doing. She doesn't have these muscles, the balance needed, or really the understanding required to make this feel good. All she knows is that horny as she is, fucking Bastien like some coked-up rabbit feels really good. For her, anyway. For him, it's probably like being humped by some sloppy (lots of lube, remember), baby-deer that doesn't know where to put its legs.
Edrei
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:

Bastien
"Hm. I've known women who have enjoyed it regardless, but that would be an interesting experiment for later." Bastien agreed, wondering if the Voice would consider such a thing as an upgrade. Maybe with some very, very compelling arguments (and as a reward for something huge. He couldn't see her allowing a prostate for a polite asking).

He laughed and looked back at her, raising an eyebrow at the amount of lube in her hand but not commenting on it; it had been so long since he'd had any kind of sex that he wasn't going to complain too much. Not even when she forced herself in with some speed - Bastien was glad he couldn't feel pain anymore - he just let out a gasping laugh and bent down further. "You know the grace I mentioned? Maybe you could do with some."

That was still true as she began in earnest, the thrusts a rather odd, discordant and wet rhythm. Still, he knew how to make the best of something and as a teacher, not to discourage a students first go. Ever the actor, he tossed his head back and moaned as much as was appropriate, even arching his back for her. If he pretended enough he could even trick his body a little, the coincidental brushes against his sweet spot working well enough to get him to an orgasm (though a rather pitiful one).

Hey, it was still something. At least if he died in Longnight, it'd be after a recent fuck.

Fin
-
(Cutting this off short for Longnight, we'll just have to imagine the end of the 'sloppy baby deer' fucking)

like a bad religion