Have you Seen my Ghost?
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
live and learn
Or die
This is a pilgrimage, of sorts. He's settled, for the time, in Torchline, a room and a set of cool arms and a pile of blankets that he can call his own, but he wants to see the places that had once been home. Halo is covered, the snowy place still enchanting in his own right, though it feels less welcoming now than it ever has, a place that has moved on without him, for good reason.

The Grounds are different. They've always been warmer, but now they seem brighter as well, the shroud of night not seeming to stick to the crumbled homes and sun-warmed stones in the way he remembers. Perhaps that's him though. The path he walks is slow, but intentional, winding through the domiciles until he stands before the large, ivy-covered manor, Pet hovering at the edges of the property like an unwelcome ghost.

Lights flicker, in some of the windows, life, that seems strange for the place. It is not anything like what he had known there, the secrets more than likely blasted apart and looted.

For a long moment, Pet stares up, not blinking, not breathing. Then, he turns, stone crunching softly under bare feet, and takes a step, meaning to go back to... the Spire, the Portal, he decides as he moves, distracted for the moment.
and lead by example
Peter
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDY

Edy doesn't sleep now, and that's a real fucking shame because sleeping is one of the top three things she's good at in a bed. So now she just sort of wanders around in a state of weird bitterness, touching her penis through her pants just to double check that it won't suddenly regain some feeling.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" It's not a question, but it isn't said with as much venom as one might expect either. Sassily said sure, but there's a question in Edy's eyes and tinging her words that suggest she hasn't quite made up her mind about Peter yet.

About any of this.

'Till death do us part only applies to the people you fuck, not to family." The not-queen and not-teenager points out, her arms folded across her chest. 'And more importantly, what the fuck happened to your face?" She peers forward, dark eyes narrowed as her mouth hangs agape, comically inspecting the new face (arms, legs, fingers, dick) of her sort-of-family member.
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
live and learn
Or die
For all the subtle enhancements to his senses, for all his natural paranoia, it should be near impossible for Peter to be snuck up on. And yet here he is, only barely managing to bite down the flinch as Edy’s voice lashes out towards him.

There’s a moment of hesitation, a moment where he bites down a lot of impulses. He doesn’t bow his head, doesn’t yelp out a response immediately, but takes a moment to focus on his words and keep them steady instead. ”I’m going to.. Torchline.”

Her next words have him squirming uncomfortably. It’s not clear to him what she’s getting at, what she wants from him, what he’s supposed to say. ”Did you-“ Before he gets the chances to dig himself a hole, her hands are on him, tugging him this way and that. ”I don’t know.” He all but whines, letting himself be moved as she please, until her hands move down his body.

Faster than even Pet expects, his hand closes around Edy’s wrist, stopping her inspection for a breath as he realizes what he’s done and his hand snaps open again.
and lead by example
Peter
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EDY

"I know we're new to this whole thing, but like...sun equals bad news bears last time I fuckin checked." It's sassily said, but perhaps not as unkindly as Peter might have expected. Or maybe it was the exact about of unkindness. Edy didn't fucking know. "Unless has something changed?"

Of course her hands roam towards her crotch, though apparently, that's a strict no fly zone. Then again, given Edy cuddled naked with Loren, fucked Neron, and made out with Zariah, familial ties within the Launceleyn's when it came to sex, were about as ignored as proper salmonella precautions on Lunchables. "Fuck sake. It isn't like you've got a micropenis. Unless you're just packin' to hide it. Which is totally cool. Now that I've got one, I can't imagine life without one." The not-teen babbles on. Despite her casual attitude, she's absolutely not missed the speed with which Pet had just moved, nor the shocking accuracy and strength in his grasp.
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Peter Pikely

Change author:
live and learn
Or die
”No, no change. Sun bad.” Pet agrees, trying desperately to find the angle in this conversation so he can keep his head above water. But he fucks up, maybe because of his newfound invulnerability, maybe because its been so long since he’s seen his sort of sister. He hesitates, brows pinching, head tilting. ”I... Adam... likes the beach. I do too. And,” it seems impossible, but his voice grows shakier, even more uncertain, ”I have... I have friends there.”

Meaning takes it sweet time reaching Peter, his head cocking slowly to the side. ”You have a..?” Pets head shifts the opposite direction, his gaze flicking down to Edy’s chest despite his best efforts. ”So do you not have a..?” He seems more curious than anything else, though in a way that it makes it very clear he both expects and dreads how her answer comes.
and lead by example
Peter
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDY

"Are you having a fucking stroke?" Edy wonders, her face looking unimpressed at Peter's compacted reply. "Who the fuck is Adam?" She blurts out, before the cob webs of her mind slowly scatter somewhat. "Wait...that guy Zariah tried to have killed or whatever?" Wasn't that been what happened? Genuinely, Edy can't remember. It wasn't really her bag back then, and it certainly wasn't anything she gave a fuck about now.

"..k well, as important as like, having your groupies is or whatever, not dying should also rank up there in terms of importance." But then the conversation swings to her dick, and Edy is more than happy to follow the motion.

"Yep!" She answers brightly and without a hint of reservation. Reaching for her leggings, the not-teen pulls them down her long thighs to her knees, and then stands up proudly. Though her penis isn't at its full grandeur at the moment, there's enough that even someone as unimaginative as Peter can probably surmise what it looks like at more than half-mast. Topped by a wild bush of pubic hair, beneath Edy's penis is an attractive-enough pair of balls, which blend seamlessly into a mound of skin that becomes her vaginal lips.

"Cool, right?"
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Peter Pikely

Change author:
live and learn
Or die
Oh, right. Edrei had passed before him, hadn't she, she’d missed out on the move to Halo, on his personal life, not that he believed she would care anyway. ”Adam is my-“ Pet begins, wanting to explain as quickly as he can, but not quick enough. Not quick enough to avoid a bombshell that has him stiffening al over again, leaning back away from her as if he’d been pushed.

He’d gone through the proper channels, he’d explained himself, explained that it wouldn’t be an issue, and still? He knows he should be surprised but... There’s a hollowness in his voice when he speaks next. ”The sun still... it goes down every day.”

Strange as it might be, Peter is almost eager when the subject changes, something that fades a bit as Edrei tears her pants down, only to be reignited almost immediately. ”Oh.” He offers, somewhat uselessly, resisting the urge to crouch, to get a closer look, if only because he doesn’t want to know how his sort of sibling would abuse the position. ”I... didn’t know that was an option.” He blinks up at her, a nervous sort of grin on his face. ”It is cool.”
and lead by example
Peter
Base Code by Sky!
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDY

"You two fuckin'?" Edy asks, cutting right to the quick with an expression that suggests she doesn't really care. Zariah was always a bit strict about things, but that was some Northaven bullshit that..just didn't matter here. And besides, Edy would be hypocrite of the godsdamn century if she rocked up suddenly against the gays.

"Cool, so you just...skuttle out at night then?" She raises a brow, her lips pursed in an unhappy frown. It sounded like a real shitty deal.

"Yeah fam." The not-teen is happy to thrust her hips slightly forward that her sorta-sibling might be able to take a better look. "It's more than cool. It's fucking great. I can fuck whoever I want now. I mean, I could before, but now I can really do it." Her grin is bright and sassy, her concept of gender identity and sexuality entirely unrestricted; especially in a place like Caido.

Reaching down to pull up her leggings rather unceremoniously (and then wincing as she catches the sensitive head of her penis—something she's not used to it), Edy cocks a hip and gives Peter a look. "So...do...you still wanna be in the family then? Or.." For a moment, despite having just revealed a massive dick boldly in the moonlight, Edy now looks youthful and almost innocent in this flash of vulnerability.
i want to k i _ _ you.
(answers may vary)
Peter Pikely

Change author:
live and learn
Or die
It would be nice to say that the sudden blunt question takes him by surprise, but he knows Edrei, at least to this extent. Expecting it, or something like it, doesn’t stop the flush from darkening his cheeks, his ears. And it doesn’t make his voice any louder when he answers with an almost timid Yes.

Her next question bears the same answer, though he just offers a nod for that one, a single shoulder shrugging. It was something he was willing to deal with.

For the first time ever, Pet is glad he is as short as he is, since it saves him the embarrassment of leaning down to get a closer look. He almost reaches out, purely curious, and while he doesn’t think Edy would mind he does manage to overthink himself out of it, his hand rising and falling without doing anything instead.

”As long as... as long as I can stay with Adam.” Making demands is so foreign to him, his weight shifting back and forth uncomfortably. ”And as long as I’m uh,  allowed.” A smile tries to break through the awkwardness on his face, tries to add some kind of reassuring slant to his tone, though it’s debatable how successful he is.

At the end of it all though, this is a surprisingly nice reunion. It reminds him of what he liked about being in a family, even alongside all the hard parts.

Done~
and lead by example
Peter
Base Code by Sky!