{SE} every drop an ocean
☀️☀️☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if you really don't mind, take me as i am, take me as i am, when you get a chance
take your time, i understand, believe me when i say i carry all my sins
As his husbands head slips closer, Nate’s hand rises, running along the attuned’s back until its high enough to trace swirling patterns on the back of his neck, into his hair. Okay. His body sags like a puppet that’s had its strips cut, a short measure of relief rushing through him, scouring and surprising considering the state he’d been wallowing in. Thank you. I love you. A reassurance, one that is easy to say, to offer out, unlike everything else.

What can he say? I agreed to betray the Goddess that keeps me alive, healthy? I made a stupid choice, and if I step out of the lines I can’t see, something bad could happen? He can’t do that, even still, with the opportunity offered out on a silver plate. ”I... did something that seemed like a good idea at the time.” Still vague, but every word comes out like a pulled tooth, Nate all but squirming under his husband. ”I don’t think it’s as good anymore.”
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
i can still see your face looking back through the flames
and i search it, was it worth it?
There’s relief in the trail Nate’s hand makes – some sort of soothing gesture that has him relaxing and essentially collapsing on Nate, too. And perhaps it’s a better conversation for the bedroom with the warmth and softness of the blankets and bedding rather than a rug haphazardly tossed on a floor for him to lay on. But he doesn’t mind laying on Nate, he never has. There’s no worry of keeping him from breathing to keep him from loosening all his weight onto his husband. And now that it’s smoothed over, the realization that it isn’t a break up but something else entirely… He feels ridiculous to have even come to that conclusion. I love you too. He repeats again, pouring every sensation of that through the bond to quell the discomfort in Nate.

His interest is piqued, however, as he keeps his face buried into the Ascended’s neck, letting Nate’s wild curls fall into his face. The free hand that he’d originally poked Nate’s side with rises to hook under Nate’s shoulder so he can let his thumb brush against his husband’s jaw. It takes him some time to respond, the vagueness of Nate’s answer still souring Sunjata’s end of the bond with confusion. “What did you do? And why was it good then and bad now?” He murmurs his questions against the cool touch of Nate’s neck.
no i don't mind the smoke, but your tears make me choke
are you okay? should i go away?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if you really don't mind, take me as i am, take me as i am, when you get a chance
take your time, i understand, believe me when i say i carry all my sins
Fingers stroke through Sunjata's hair, along his skin, trying to be soothing. For the both of them. Nate tries to focus only on the pressure of his husband on top of him, on the barely-there warmth under his hand. Tries to let that stifle everything else, with very little success.

All at once, Nate figures out his escape plan, his way out of this, without lying. It's a surprise. The words are a smooth rumble, that anxiety choked out suddenly, replaced by an almost greasy warmth, more desperation than anything else. Please, please drop it, let it just be this. You don't want to ruin it, do you? Nate tilts, pressing his cheek against the tickle of his husband's hair, his lips pulled up into something that feels like a smile, where neither of them can actually see it.

Do you want to go up to bed? The suggestion is made without Nate actually moving, waiting for Sunjata to answer. The floor here is as comfortable for him as anywhere else, and with the attuned on top of him he has to be comfortable as well. I can carry you upstairs if you want to fall asleep here instead. All of this is temporary, is a bandage, the dam still leaking, still groaning under pressure. But he won't break tonight. He can't.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
i can still see your face looking back through the flames
and i search it, was it worth it?
It will have to be good for now, he supposes. The idea of it an echo in the back of his mind but something he doesn’t have the energy or the will to push into. He doesn’t know how as Nate backtracks, as he pushes it under the rug to pretend that it no longer exists when he had been the one to reveal it in the first place. But Sunjata plays along, pretends that Nate’s the magician and that he can hide away the problem for another time, perhaps one where he’s no longer aching if that day ever comes. I won’t ruin the surprise. He murmurs, soothing the worry in Nate as the desperate warmth ensconces him.

There’s a suggestion, one that trickles along his mind briefly before he exhales a warm breath against his husband’s neck, the Attuned’s head nodding, the wing withdrawn to let in the light of the room once again. And he finds the will within himself to push himself up, to a kneeling position on the floor with his hand outstretched to pull Nate up with him. “Will you carry me?” He asks, a soft edged smile on his face, willing to try and help Nate in whatever way he can – even if it means pretending the conversation hadn’t happened, letting the Ascended carry him to the bedroom to band-aid it up more.

And like always, it surprises him with Nate’s ability to carry him. But as time goes on he finds he doesn’t mind it so much after all.

- FIN <333
no i don't mind the smoke, but your tears make me choke
are you okay? should i go away?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.