pounding hearts {SE}
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Tales of people returning from the dead were prevalent, but at this point Oliver had yet to see one for himself. Ghosts haunted his dreams- thoughts of those who had died were vibrant. He hadn't been close to many, but there were a few that came to mind. Rexanna, mostly, but he wasn't sure if she had returned... or if this was true at all. For all he knew, it could be the return of a new Sickness. A Sickness that makes you see dead loved ones. It would be horrific and Oliver wants nothing to do with it.

Already he had a lot of hell to deal with and safe to say: he needed a break from all this. A break from planning his move and being a super-secret spy.

And that break resulted in him returning to the VlamVloed. Who was the bartender at this point? Oliver had no idea, but he was prepared to grab some alcohol for himself as he made his way up to the bar.

Ezra

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EZRA
Who is the bartender? Why, it's me! Your favorite little asshole, back from the dead.

It's a slow night at the VlamVloed (I blame the weird name; I'm thinking about rebranding), and I'm very distracted by a darkly handsome fellow whose name I never caught but has decided he needs me to make his drink personally, if you know what I mean. He's leaning against the bar with his cock deep down my throat when the door chimes open, alerting me that a customer has arrived.

"Bugger," I try to mutter irately, but of course it comes out as "Mufffhnnng." I would have done more, I really would, but my unnamed companion has his hand wrapped tight in my hair and it would be terribly rude to disengage now. Instead tall dark and anonymous turns to look back over his shoulder, eyes glassy and distant. "Bartender's cleanin' off the floor. He'll - mmm - be with ya in a sec."

Thank the gods for high bartops, eh? Not that I would mind an audience. Apparently our friend loves one, because no sooner does he turn back but he blows his load like a fucking champ, very valiantly keeping from making too much a scene of it. Rocking back on my heels, I give him a final luxurious slurp before rising fluidly from the floor and licking my lips like a satisfied cat, long hair tousled and messy and loose, shirt gone somewhere behind the bar.

"So sorry again for the mess," I purr, leaning down to place a kiss on Whatshisname's cheek. "I hope you're still satisfied with our service." He grunts something vaguely incoherent before hurrying out from behind the bar, leaving me to manage the new customer - if he's stuck around, that is.
we knew right from the start
that you'd fall apart
'Cause I'm too expensive
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
It took an embarrasingly long amount of time for Oliver to quite register what was going on. It's not Oliver's fault that he hasn't had a single fucking blowjob since he got to this place!

Okay... yeah, he can only really blame himself for that but whatever. Whatever. This clearly wasn't something bothering Oliver (it absolutely was bothering him). It actually isn't his fault that he couldn't see much- then again, that seemed to be the intention. WHat he could see was a man glancing over his shoulder, staring into Oliver's eyes. Swallowing hard, Oliver averted his eyes slightly, trying to shove out any inappropriate thoughts that dared to invade his mind. Soon enough the man turned away and quite obviously, finished off. Great...suspicion confirmed. The words uttered by a person behind the counter absolutely did not help.

And then Oliver saw him.

EZRA?!

What the ever living FUCK?! Ezra? Of all people?! No way was Oliver sick- why would he hallucinate something like this?! He wasn't even into Ezra! Ignoring the whole awkward LongNight thing.

The man rushes away and Oliver can only stand in the same position, staring forward. Part of him is deeply confused about the whole Ezra isn't actually dead thing and the other feels almost critical.

His words come out sharp- clearly confused. His eyes still wide. "What- the fuck?! When did you come back? You know, to life?" There was no anger- no frustration or even distaste. Any negative feelings he once held towards Ezra were gone- though, he was a tad uncomfortable right now.

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver