Personal Quest but first, some rebellion
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
if you don't terrify people a little then what's the point
Temporary Warden he might’ve been, but the Sword had taken on the responsibility thrown upon him – spending a multitude of his day away from the barracks, and sitting in his designated office, brooding. Staring over petty squabbles, into blank spaces on the wall, imagining the end of conversations and quarrels by simply flinging himself out the window.

But this provisional order wasn’t going to stop him from tending to General duties either; and though he was fully aware that he was driving himself into some interval of future exhaustion, the beast persisted. A common practice and theme for Deimos; who’d endured far worse but detested these moments far, far more.

Because somewhere in the midst were recollections of the Reaper and what he’d had to do, what he’d had to commit, to ensure the lengths of his brethren’s survival; pondering how far, how much, he’d have to do here too, even when they were cut off from other worlds. Bestial machinations rarely ceased, no matter rules and interims they thought they understood.

So instead of wallowing, pouting, and sulking (behold – growth!), the monolith left notices on the Citadel boards, ensuring at least one evening of festivities and merriment, entertainment in the form of what needed to be completed within the training grounds anyway. Then he hastened back towards his preferred haunt, gathering the sanction of his ideals in the center of the training grounds – abundant room for the night’s impending amusements, the tables settled with plentiful refreshments (mostly alcohol), and the targets, in obvious disarray and disrepair, placed within the middle. And there he’d be, arranging them in certain places, leaving sewing needles and thread nearby, and lifting paint cans, brushes, upon other table, while waiting for others to partake, imbibe, and join.

--

This is an open PQ to repair and paint targets, drink, and have fun! If all slots are filled, please just DM me if you still want in and we can make it happen! :D Dice rolls might happen. Expect mischief and overall stupidity.

DEIMOS
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
forgive me, 'cause sometimes i forget
A night of excitement already? Well they all deserved it didn't they, a dark eve to fill with braziers of light and a cacophony of laughter, a bottle of booze and cheeky smiles. That was what Aisha planned to do anyway, simply enjoy this night as a citizen of Halo, not as a swordmaster but as a person who wanted to have some fun.

To ensure that future, she hovered as far from the targets as possible, for as long as she could. She was early considering she practically lived at the venue, only a few steps inside to the barracks. She mingled by a table brought outside, snacking at the food laid out before her. Ningo jerky in hand she leisurely flirted with another young woman who had arrived, flashing her coy smiles and sharing anecdotes of recent victories.

She caught Deimos's eye for a moment, biting into her snack and shooting him a wink. This would be fun.
i got my own two hands clenched around my neck
AISHA
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
KIADA
i'm sorry to interrupt, it's just i'm constantly on the cusp
of trying to kiss you, i don't know if you feel the same as i do
She absolutely couldn’t indulge in the things her previous self could. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t join the fun and watch, to be the cold sober one to tell Deimos and the others what they’d done if they had gone too far to recall the night. And that was intriguing in and of itself – plotting her steps easily to head straight toward the training grounds, bundled up as she is, though not because of the cold but due to the fading light while she passes through the streets.

Eventually she ends up within, offering a nod to Aisha – though she can’t recall if they’d met at all – and immediately darts toward Deimos with a Cheshire grin crossing her face. “Hello Acting Warden.” She says by greeting, slipping closer toward him so that only he can hear her – her childish grin spreading more and more across her face. “Or should I say... My Lord.” A wink leaves her as does a cackle of amusement, stepping away from him should he retaliate against her playfulness.
but we could be together, if you wanted to
do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Welp, here's hoping this peaceful moment last. Don't expect it to.
He had been pressured to come here, distinctively recalling the 'conversation' he had gotten before leaving the orphanage to help out in whatever was needed here. Some of what he would be having to do here would probably be good to learn and get better at, but the smell of alcohol had him worry slightly about drinking the wrong beverage by accident once everything was said and done.

And he didn't know if he could heal away an alcohol-induced headache.

"Hello, Mr. Warden, sir," he said as he gave a nod towards Deimos, gulping with a bit of nervousness as he held closer to him the thick jacket he was wearing at the moment, a simple furred coat that had multiple layers underneath to help him keep heat in. He then turned towards the others, not recognizing two of them...but instead recognizing one of them. "H-hi, Aisha," he said with a small wave, brown leather gloves covering his hands to prevent frostbite.

Quote:Hollowed Grounds Citizenship: The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
BELRIL
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination
A newly re-found zest for life had blossomed within the vet, and so he wasn't far behind the Ascended's arrival to the venue that promised to host many productive (and less productive) activities. Covered in a thick pelt that was a mixture of moose and faded clouded leopard spots, his tall frame came behind Kia's, nodding to Deimos in greeting before looking to the others present as Kia pressed close to the Sword.

"Aisha?" he echoed, recognising the young woman from do long so it almost made his heart ache as his mind traversed the memories. Ultimately though, he smiled at seeing her here, surprised though he was, he also thought she looked quite content here.

With a lingering smile on his lips he sidled up to Kia after she made her greetings, a cursory glance and kind grin given to the stranger, made even as he reached to give his lover's hand a firm squeeze. Drinking games by another name, Chuy wasn't sure if he'd have attended an event like this without her... but she was here, and so now he was too. With a mental shrug, he turned to Deimos: "What's first on the agenda?"
CHULANE
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
They arrived, one by one by one, and he already had to roll his eyes at Aisha, snickering from the corner of his mouth, shaking his head as he continued gathering supplies, placing them where he wanted.

But he knew, just from the glimmer in her eyes and the Cheshire grin planted over her features, that Kiada would likely be some bane of his existence this evening. He wouldn’t say how much he’d missed it.

Especially since the words she spewed made his otherwise reticent features reel away in avid disgust – the appeal gone, vanquished, and fleeting. The whisper and wink only encouraged a true grimace across his face, a shudder of his shoulders in obvious revulsion. She was saved for a moment when an actual infant appeared, and he had no idea who this child was. Turning back towards her, he sneered, piercing eyes exacting an incoming punishment, a threat on his tongue. “Just for that, you get to be the babysitter for the evening.”

Then he reeled away, the smirk losing its derision and being replaced by the impassivity again as he placed more paint cans on the table, breathing away the condemnation as the youth stepped forward and addressed him as Mr. Warden, sir. This could’ve been an opportune moment for the earth to swallow him whole and he wouldn’t have minded – but it did amplify the notion of drinking even more heavily. “Deimos,” he extended back, not glowering at the stranger, but surveying, examining. “Who are you?”

Chulane was a welcome respite, and Deimos proffered a grin in his direction, presuming the other Attuned might have some semblance of sense before it all erupted into chaos. He also provided the prompt for the upcoming nuances, and the beast could slide into the itinerary for the festivities. “First step is to repair the targets. You can earn drinks depending on how well they turn out.” He handed each and every individual a bone-needle, thread, and extended his hands towards the clearly decrepit, marred, and ruined targets. There were some non-alcoholic options available on the line of refreshments, in case the youth didn’t want any (otherwise he suspected Kiada would have her hands full).

In demonstration, as he’d unfortunately sewn many a battle wound, he went towards his chosen effigy (its head had long since fallen to the wayside), placing the needle already adorned with its chosen thread into the neck, amplifying the incision, and beginning its looping process, back and forth, back and forth, in precise intervals.

--

First round: repair your target! They look very sad and beaten and pathetic. Your character will earn drinks based on how well they do (…which will be by dice roll ;D). No post order! Enjoy yourselves!

Chulane Kiada Belril Aisha
DEIMOS
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
forgive me, 'cause sometimes i forget
Soon enough the grounds were filled out, some one at a time, others bringing companions with them. Aisha drifted from the woman she'd been ogling, looking for someone new and even more exciting. She'd brought with her another strip of jerky, circling the clearing and watching the new comer's with a cat-like curiosity. One woman caught her eye, a beautiful person with dark hair and icy blue eyes, she replied to the nod with a grin before watching this newcomer interact with Deimos.

They seemed very well acquainted considering Aisha had never seen her before. Hmph, weird, Aisha was like almost 100% positive she was his only friend but whatever. This other woman seemed like fun, and the blonde had every intention of getting acquainted. For the time being, she was interrupted mid thought-filled-bite of her jerky by a youthful face. And a familiar one too, her grin widened, "Hey sugar, it's been a while!" She reached out to give his cheek a little pinch.

Her name was a popular topic today, once again she turned to face the voice. She was met with another familiar face, Chulane. It'd been a long time since she'd last seen him, when he'd arrived in the grounds to help rebuild. Sheesh, she really was a citizen of Caido now wasn't she, recognizing people 'n shit. She tossed him a nod, chin up as she smiled his way.

All the greetings and introductions, general mingling (and flirting if you're Aisha) were quieted when Deimos announced their tasks. Aisha folded her arms, throwing in some playful heckling, "Boo! Free drinks for the people," since there was no party without a little discourse. Regardless of her statement she'd play along, shooting the gener- warden a cheeky smile before heading towards the beaten and battered dummies.

With the proper instruments in tow and plenty of other people to draw example from, this would hopefully go a lot better than last time.

Aisha starts with the target fixing!
i got my own two hands clenched around my neck
AISHA
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA
Oh, the threat is met with a smirking grin, a roll of her shoulders and a lift of her chin, ever the rebellious youth she’d been known as, ever the pain in the ass for Deimos. “Wasn’t that already the plan?” She asks, huffing a laugh as she gestures toward the drinks. It wasn’t like she could get plastered, anyway. But she steps aside right as more people appear, her gaze flickering toward Belril. There’s a nod given toward him before her attention flickers toward the being that arrives behind her and she instinctively leans back a bit into him, squeezing his hand back and peering up at him.

She refrains from saying anything, however, her gaze flickering toward the targets that need repairing, and nodding toward Deimos with that very same amused grin. She turns toward Chulane, stepping up on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips gently. “Good luck.” She winks, trotting over toward her own chosen target, snickering at Aisha’s heckling.

Picking the target, however, she takes the repairing tools she needs and gets to work.

Kiada starts on her target!
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 22 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Belril couldn't help but feel like he had already screwed up by just greeting the acting Warden, causing him to gulp. "I am Belril, sir. I was asked to come and help out in this, maybe see about learning how to heal away any alcohol-induced headaches as well as improving other potential beneficial skills." He wasn't going to tell Deimos here, however, that such asking was not quite 'asking' as it was 'demanding', though. As much as he wanted to correct the warden that he didn't need a babysitter, he felt that doing such would likely make the guy even more sour at him for being there.

He backed up after a small bow before he turned back towards Aisha, who greeted him positively. Honestly, after what just happened, it was appreciated. "Doing fine, managed to get someone to help take care of my crops back at the Hollowed Grounds during Deepfrost, so I can be safe here...well, at least safer here in comparison."

Taking a deep breath, he grabbed some of the sewing supplies before looking over the dummy. The thought that learning how to stitch together one's own clothes instead of relying on others...as well as using such tactics on people to better ensure proper healing would be a good thing to know. Magic shouldn't be the answer to everything, it instead should be an aid to finding those answers. Thinking back to all the times he's seen the lady at the orphanage stitching something, even wounds before using magic to only slightly hasten the process of healing, he began to try to use those same tactics himself.

And if he pricked himself? Welp, he can at least stop himself from bleeding immediately.

Belril begins to get to some stitchery after recalling to the best of his ability his former caretaker did things...also, something I need to note and will add to the bottom of the past post now.

Quote:Hollowed Grounds Citizenship: The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
BELRIL
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
The simple joy that her presence, leaning against him, brought, was indescribably. A brief but unmissable expression of sincere contentedness crossed his face, as he glanced down to meet her matching blue eyes gazing up at him. He’d never tire of seeing her, holding her, having her near him.

But he had to concentrate. He and Kia had a questionable history of helping out with these sorts of tasks, and with alcohol involved (and Chuy being the absolute lightweight when it came to drinking that he was), he didn’t possess the most confidence that this time would be any different.

The farmer’s gaze glazes over a bit as he casts it over the demonstration, biting at his lip thoughtfully even as Kia pressed her cool lips to them. “I’ll need it,” he murmured in response, with a small smile and a flicker of a wink at her, before wandering across to his own chosen target.

He’d never been one for sewing or mending clothing. They’d had a shop in the town they could always take blankets and clothes to back in his homeland. In saying that, he could stitch up injuries fairly well after years of veterinary medicine – perhaps he simply needed to see this target as an injured horse, and treat it accordingly.

He gets to work, grunting and hmming every now and then as he un-stitched and re-stitched sections with the hopes of getting something presentable for the acting warden.

--

Chuy gets started on his target!
CHULANE
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
The banter prevailed, and he held a wicked edge to his grin, only damned and doomed to grow more juvenile and infantile as the evening progressed. After his demonstration, the Sword made his rounds, pleased with his own performance, as the stitching was fine, well placed, practiced, and honed, and the dummy maintained a newly reformed upright position. “Two drinks for me,” he announced, based on a scale he was making up as he went along.

The monolith slid over to Aisha, wandering around her target, the scrutinizing gaze never faltering despite already one beer in his hand, taken and snagged as he marched past the refreshment table. Once he’d made a thorough examination, and the target appeared to be formidable enough, he proclaimed his judgement. “Adequate. One drink.” And a dimple in his cheeky grin as he meandered towards Kiada’s.

Unfortunately for the Harpy, something had gone awry in her attempts (maybe too fast, given the time of day, the press of evening?), and he was there to witness it all. The Cheshire smile pressed into absolute mischief, and he shook his head upon surveying the dummy – mauled, ruined, and marred, the head still hanging limply, barely attached. “What a shame,” he noted with a tilt of his head, as if it wasn’t at all and he was scarcely holding back the laughter threatening, looming, in his chest. “Zero drinks. And a redo.” Sipping down his own, loudly, obnoxiously, he paused. “And you must serve the others.” Then he hastened off before Kiada could spew some vitriol at him.

He didn’t know this Belril child, or who the hell had asked the infant to participate – because it hadn’t been him, the organizer of this ridiculous event. “Who sent you?” Pondering if this was a lie, a fabrication, or if he was going to have to meander into other diplomatic regions that he was currently striving to avoid – his eyes ghosted over the stitching. The work was well established, as if the youth had experience in the suturing. He arched a brow and narrowed his eyes, the amusement gone for a moment. “Well done. Two drinks.” Another consideration, a wayward bout of his head towards the table. “Juice.”

Chulane was last but certainly not least, based on the perfected stitching. The target appeared brand new, like it'd never been beaten to broken edges and figments moments before. Of the entire group, he’d been the one to segment tighter lines and tethers, and the Sword bowed his head, would’ve rendered some claps or applause if he hadn’t already started consuming his beverage. “Very nice work. Three drinks.” Thereafter, his gaze segmented straight to Kiada, as if expecting her to move along with the assistance.

Then it was onto the next round, and Deimos angled his way around the targets, towards his own. “Sometimes we require motivation in order to properly train.” A shrug of his shoulders indicated his indifference towards this; not a quandary of his own, but a dilemma for some nonetheless. “I want you to think of your greatest enemy, adversary, or rival, and paint them on your dummy.” The paint, brushes, and whatever other means and measures they required were on one of the other tables, and while the Harpy was busy doling out the drinks, others could figure out which figure would be anointed upon their target – effigies of the contemptuous.

--

Based on dice rolls:
Deimos has earned two drinks!
Aisha has earned one drink!
Kiada has earned zero drinks, has to redo her stitching, and serve the drinks!
Belril has earned two drinks of juice!
Chulane has earned a whopping three drinks!

Your character’s next task is to think of their greatest enemy, and paint them on their dummy! All supplies are available on one of the tables!
DEIMOS
Ningo Farmer

AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Change author:
Apparently sewing really was just like stitching an injured animal.

None were more surprised than he at the quality of his finished product, which was remarkably perfect. He was rather pleased with himself, to say the least, and could not help a giggle at his lover’s failed attempt beside his. Upon receiving his praise and noted prize from the Sword, he gladly accepted the drinks Kia proffered to him.

“You must’ve given me all your luck,” he quipped to her after he downed the first one, belatedly thinking that drinking this much alcohol didn’t really feel like a reward to him, an absolute lightweight when it came to alcohol. Alas, he had made up his mind and would deal with the consequences when they came.

Who knows, maybe the alcohol would improve his otherwise dreary painting technique for this next task.

He drank his second drink a bit slower than the first, but still finished it before picking up the painting tools, feeling warm and flushed from the intoxicating liquid. With his third drink beside him, he sat before the target on a stool and simply stared blankly at it for a long minute, his thoughts clearly already slowed by the drink.

Then, as if struck by an idea out of nowhere, he took a large gulp of his third drink and got to work, starting with white paint in broad strokes all over the target, before getting the red paint out, mumbling something about Pennywise,” under his breath all the while.

--

Chuy drinks a lot and then attempts to paint his target as the Pennywise clown.
CHULANE
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA
So she wasn’t exactly made for crafting and fixing things. That was fine – that was her mother after all. So she pauses to glance around at everyone else’s targets, spying hers as the worst one and still taking forever to put together. Her lips purse as Deimos approaches, iceberg gaze lifting to him, unable to keep the amused smirk from her lips as she shakes her head. “I mean, I guess.” She says, sticking her tongue out at Deimos purely to be a shit to him, before slipping away to serve everyone’s drinks that Deimos has called out.

It’s fine, it’s not like the alcohol would affect her anyway.

Once that was accomplished, she gets to work on her redo while Deimos gives the next task, casting a glance toward Chulane in response to his luck comment, shoulders shrugging. “Care to share?” She hums to him in a flirtatious tone before settling in to take her time in finishing her training dummy – peering back at Chulane’s once again as he speaks of his great enemy. Its intriguing to her to watch him paint the white and the red, completely unsure what to make of it.

Kiada serves everyone their drinks and works to redo her training dummy >_>
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Change author:
The feeling that he should be gone and out of here increases, causing him to gulp as he is questioned about who sent him here. He explained that the elderly lady that ran the orphanage in Halo (who I really need to figure out a name for, bleugh...) had sent him, with her figuring Belril would be more able to practice certain skills and wouldn't be too much of a headache for Deimos, at least in comparison to those who might get drunk off their butts during this task. "I promise I won't be too much of a hassle," he added at the end sheepishly, his head slightly down.

His eyes, after thanking Kiada for the drinks with a sympathetic smile, drew themselves to...Belril couldn't even tell what Chulane was painting, and he was too far to hear what was breathed under the guy's breath.

Either way, he didn't want to be anywhere near that thing...

Returning his attention to the dummy he stitched up, he didn't immediately have anyone in mind when it came to possible enemies...then a sudden feeling of betrayal crossed him as his mother crossed his mind. He recalled how he never saw his parents after one specific day, how they appeared to never try to find him in the snowy town, how years passed since they left him behind. His hands were moving automatically, if shakily, as emotion tried to flood him of the old wound of loss and betrayal.

His dummy slowly began to take shape into that of a woman, curly hair like his, slightly lighter shade of brown, however. For skin color, he tried to match his own, for he and both of his parents had similar shades of skin. Eyes, he tried to match the amber eyes she had, at least to some degree of accuracy. He tried to recall to the best of his ability things she would try to wear and would try to mimic that, but in addition was a rendition of a very-peculiar ring on one of her fingers...

Belril forms his particular dummy to match the appearance of his mother, since he could only do one of his parents (otherwise he would have done both of them).

Quote:Hollowed Grounds: The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post.)
BELRIL