Training one foot before the other
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
I want to know where I can go
when you're not around
If she weren't so impatient for him she might edge him on even further, just to hear all the sounds he might make. She lets out her own "mmh" of agreement when that breathy word is relented in her stroking wake. But the junction of her thighs is hot, wet, and wants to feel him so bad that it almost hurts.

It takes a moment for him to adjust, and that's fine if it means their bodies can line up like the matching puzzle pieces they are. She'll brace her legs and hoist herself a little higher, hoping to work with him. Then she's brazenly dragging him into her warmth and he's pinning his own arousal against it, her skirt pushed back and his pants falling away from his hips so that they're no longer hindrances.

Shuddering breath pours over a delectable spot between his neck and his collarbone, quivering down through to her core, where her hips rock against his. His fingers taunt her nipples into erect mounds in spite of the burning flames she feels rushing through her blood, her own hands clasping tighter around him.

Wanting nothing more than to sate his hunger, she leans in to taste him too, her tongue massaging over the bite she left on his lip. One of her hands swirls into his red curls, gentle at first, until she finds a spot along the back of his head and gives his locks a tug.

Something flirtatious and daring might've worked its way out through her lips if they weren't so busy with his. Instead the muffled note gets lost in his perfect mouth, accompanied by the edges of a playful grin.
and I'm feeling down
so won't you stay for a moment
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
all my scars have got a tune
He’s so close and yet so far from burying himself into her, though he’s thankful for the help she offers with readjusting, working to fit together like the puzzle pieces they always have. Her shuddering breath is met with a hiss of his own, hands growing greedier as he palms at her, one hand departing to help support her and himself.

The kiss is all consuming, Milo leaning into it until he’s breathless and pulls away, pressing a kiss to her collarbone that travels up to her ear, nipping at her earlobe with a hint of a smirk along his face that he’s unsure whether she can tell or not that it’s there. “I wanna hear yer voice…” He trails off, edging himself closer to her warmth, pulling away to angle himself just right. “Echoin’ off the alley.” His voice is hoarse, but he lines it with all of his need and his want, blunt nails digging into her side and his other hand flattening against the small of her back.

And he dives in completely, without hindrance, slipping his cock into her wet warmth with broken restraint — slowly, of course, to allow her time to adjust and for him to taunt and play even if it drives him wild. His honeyed gaze is a bright, simmering fire, that focuses intently on her with all of his need.
there's a fire in my heart
and i can't stop it burning down
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
when you're not around
Her head tilts back against the door as she tries to catch her own breath, though she makes no complaints when he moves in to trail up her neck to her ear. She can't feel his smirk, only the seductively rough heat of his words in her ear, but she can hear it in his undertones. Her heart thrums against her chest. Milo's words and the way he positions himself towards her raises apprehensive goosebumps across her skin.

She huffs out a soft laugh as she brings herself back towards him, losing herself in his thick hair and nuzzling in against his own ear. "It'll take a lot more for that," she warns him, another challenge.

He plunges in between her thighs and she weakens, her mouth parts, breath hitches. Her fingers stiffen around the collar of his shirt, feeling the fabric stretch and give. He teases her, moving with barely-hinged control. Her teeth bite down on her lip to try to stifle her voice, fully intending to make him work for it, but her face flushes because she cannot deny how good he feels inside of her.

"Fu-ck," she whines out, holding him close and trying to use the leverage she has to pull him in deeper.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A snort leaves him at her determination, despite the fact that Milo hasn’t even gotten started entirely yet. So he wonders how long she can keep up the facade, especially as he slips into her. He’s barely restrained, himself, but he focuses on her first and foremost, giving her time to change and adjust how they are. And she does, to an extent, before she’s pulling him in close against her, driving his cock deeper. A rumble leaves him, but he’s content to give into her.

His neck and cheeks flush too, one hand departing her to brace against the door, pulling out a fraction to thrust back in again, this time a bit harder, that restraint he had falling apart with splintering fractures and every passing second. He dives in for her again, biting down on the soft space beneath her ear, where her shoulder meets her neck, driving himself deeper again and using her skin to try and stifle the sound he makes for her.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
when you're not around
Her legs tense around him and she mostly gives in (did she ever stop?) - in ways that really matter of course, shifting as needed until she can guide him deeper. Toes curl as his hardness fills her and she has to make a conscious effort not to groan with pleasure as he peels away only to thrust back in. The fact she can barely hold true to her own word is frustrating in the best kind of way.

Her skin turns a deeper red, much in the same way as his. The bite against her nape combined with his movements makes her squirm and her lungs instinctively fill to let out those sounds of ecstacy he wants so badly to resonate. But the moment it starts, she cuts it off. It helps that she presses a hard kiss against the side of his head and digs in the nails that are fastened around his back.

His angle is perfect, the smell in his hair is intoxicating, the vibration of his own voice against her skin is sickly sweet. It's all so damn hard to resist.

At the very least, she gives him a breathless hum in the form of his name, though he might not catch it. Her head leans back, not caring if she's out of breath, wanting to feel his mouth on hers again. And then maybe she can give him everything he wants.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She’s holding back and Milo can tell, especially as she does everything she can to simply avoid it. So he tries harder, letting his sounds and moans color the air around her in response to the fingernails that dig into his back, goosebumps rising along his spine with an easy shudder as he picks a rhythm to stick them to, one that Milo has the ability of speeding up.

He hears his name on her lips, breathy and quiet, and he drives himself deeper and a fraction harder again and again, withdrawing his head when she does so their lips can clash together. A playful nip is given to her lower lip, one that’s paired with another sharp and quick thrust of his hips, one hand braced against the door and the other at her thigh to try and pull her closer to him though how much closer he can’t tell.

He finally breaks away from the kiss with a fiery hum, the hand on the door moving to run through her hair, to tug her hair back just a bit. “C’mon ‘Relia. Let it out.” He purrs through his panting, giving her everything he can think she might want, though remains flexible for her to take charge wherever she wanted to.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
when you're not around
Milo being amicable to her whims doesn't matter too much because even if he's puddy in her hands, she's puddy in his, too. Nothing about this is a calculated attempt at getting either of them to orgasm and getting this over with. If she's perfectly honest with herself, she wouldn't mind if it went on all night long. His fingers pulling and pushing through her waves of hair, the way his kiss is rough and soft at the same time, the steadying pace he sets himself at, that playful nip at her mouth - he's driving her crazy.

She parts her own lips to draw him back into a startlingly softer kiss, the caress a stark contrast to their otherwise intense energy. Even if it's just for a moment before he's tempting her to air her own voice. Her lips pull into a euphorically gentle frown and she sucks in a shuddering breath of her own.

She doesn't need more permission or coaxing than this. The sound starts off in low, short bursts of quickened breath. She can feel the door beneath them rattling from the ongoing pressure, but she doesn't care. Both of her hands reach up around his shoulders, using her grip to adjust herself just a little, to hold tighter to his hips with her thighs. For as long as she wants this to last, he's closing her in and she can feel it, letting him know with the way her hands suddenly squeeze around him tighter, as if desperate again even though he's giving her everything. Her voice blooms into the night, rising with her climax.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He’s burning with her, growing more and more desperate with each and every tug and pull of their bodies. He’s malleable for her, the way she angles his head back to her lips, to a soft kiss that has him panting through his nose as he drives himself deeper and deeper, breaking away when she does to try and down some air.

But her sounds drive him on, shuddering down his spine in the twitch and tremble of his body with the creak of the door. He can’t help but to grow greedier, indulging in her with bites and kisses to her neck and her shoulder, offering his own sounds in response, paired with hers loud enough to get that echoing off the alley.

He can feel her closing in and Milo follows suit, not prolonging the snap of flame that burns in his gut, desperate as her arms wrap around his shoulders and she tightens around his hips. He drives himself deeper for a few slow strokes, shuddering a moan of his own when he feels that tether snap, hoping that perhaps she’s there now too.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
when you're not around
The marks he makes bruise and blush across her skin until she's sore. But still she moans for him with each addition. Her softened voice gives rise to the quiet of the alleyways surrounding them, feeling that overwhelming heat throbbing and pulsing through her, sending a distinct tingle through her nerves. Her moans turn to cries that climb against his ears as he drives her into the point of which there's no return, until she's a dripping wet mess against him.

She pulls back with a sigh, and now is when they'll actually be able to catch their breath. The aftereffects are still trembling through her body and over his, however, numbing her muscles.

After they recover, she pulls the collar of his shirt down to plant a heavy kiss through the thin layer of sweat that's there.

Sooner or later, they'll manage to make their way inside, though most likely Aurelia won't let him off this easy and she might instigate a round two of sorts. But eventually they'll get tired and find their way to his bed, where she can stroke and massage him until he falls asleep with her nestled in against him in a warm mess of pillows and blankets. If she had her choice, she'd never leave.

Fin<3
and I'm feeling down