thousand different places
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
ache first, but then let the cuts close
spit out the blood
Parameters and possibilities, magic never quite finding its limitations. Whether or how it was marked, chiseled, into their veins might not have mattered in any great significance; once they were slated as Abandoned, the notations were already slanted. It had never bothered him anyway. It was how he’d been since he was born, in either worlds and kingdoms he’d pressed through; accustomed, streamlined, within its figments and elements, his father’s fire, his mother’s water, and then death coiling over his own existence. “I like to think it matters to the individual here too. It is all in how it is used.” In demolition or terror, in mending broken armaments, in tending to others, in assisting the earth again and again and again.

No one had hissed or scorned or scowled at him in a long while. Perhaps it was reputation. Perhaps it was the known factors of what he’d done and what he’d do. Perhaps it was nothing at all.

Then they continued their dutiful march, closer and closer, winding along the Fangs, over varied routes made by other travelers, by a path soon to freeze over in the midst of changing seasons. The Citadel seemed like a monolith rising from the ice and rime, towering over spectral glances of snow and powder, a landmark against the backdrop of so many other filaments and fragments.
watch your body pull itself back together
then let your soul do the same
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah nodded, a contemplative look on his face. "Good to know that things aren't as black and white as they sounded at first. Magic and intent are so interlinked, things can't be that divided." He paused as the Citadel came into sight. To Sah's surprise, it was a welcome sight. It seemed he was beginning to adjust after all.  

Glancing at Deimos, he nodded his head as they returned to the city. "Thank you for letting me tag along. I enjoyed getting the chance to hunt again. I'll join you again if you ever ask. Take care." With that his path branched from Deimos, heading towards the small home he had acquired. Sah was eager to fall into bed. He'd never admit it but humanoid beds were more comfortable then the nests and dens his kind had used back home.

{Fin}

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie