pack yer bags
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"Don't it always?" Ianto grins as he puts out his pipe and sets it down on the wagon steps. Work out in the end, he means. "Oh? That must have been pretty nice, to get straight out of the Hollowed Grounds." Except for the part where apparently he's still... living there. Until the end of the day, anyway. He chuckles at himself, getting down from the wagon and heading into the forge. "Longnight is pretty quiet in the Greatwood," he calls back. "But I've heard it can get quite nasty in the Grounds."

Nodding at Oliver's direction, Ianto starts to gather all of the materials from off the shelves. The bags might have been heavier overall but a lot of metal from a forge isn't exactly quick work, and he's a little slower this time in transferring it all in and out to the wagon.

"Are we gonna empty the place out?" he wonders. "Just tell me when to stop."

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
A light shrug. "True- luck has surprisingly been on my side. Even when I was cursed, thankfully, I was cured by Safrin." Ianto would probably get a good laugh out of the wooden dick situation.

"Oh, you'd think it was nice. The Greatwood was pretty, absolutely. Then Halo opened up and holy fuck I hate the cold. I never knew how much I hated snow until I went there." There was a smile on his face and he shook his head. "Torchline was a lot nicer, I considered going there, but Remi recommended the Greatwood to me and, well, here I am." It was honestly mostly because of Remi that Oliver was moving there at all. He never knew it was an option available to him before that.

"It is... a lot of people died and it was terrifying. The next year I spent it in Torchline because I didn't want to relive that terror." And here he was, running away from it again.

The two arrive and Oliver looks around the shop. "No.... leave behind the scrap metal, for sure. And if you see anything that's dented or doesn't look like it'd be wanted by you, the fae, or anyone else you know... leave it behind." Oliver hadn't considered how hard it would be to bring everything. "And you can keep stuff if you see a knife or two that'd you like for yourself." As he spoke, Oliver grabbed onto his face shield and the major tools he used before bringing them outside. It was clear he had grown used to carrying them, thanks to all the time he spent in the forge.
OLIVER
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"Cursed, hm?" Ianto smiles over his shoulder - it's a Fae sort of smile, though whether he's learned it from the winged folk in the Greatwood or whether it comes with being a fox is anyone's guess. "I always thought that Safrin was one of the more fickle goddesses - I didn't even realise she cared to cure curses. What happened to you?" he inquires, making small talk more than anything and smiling at Oliver's descriptions of the various places in Caido.

"I found Torchline to be wet." he says simply, having arrived there during monsoon season. Pausing so he can lift a box of supplies into the wagon, Ianto turns to head back into the forge. "Well, if you treat the Greatwood right you should have anything to fear for the foreseeable future," he muses as he grabs some more tools for shifting. "A'right, I will do," he says of the rest of the items.

It doesn't take all that long, in truth, and soon enough Ianto is standing before the laden wagon and dusting off his hands. "Reckon that'll see you through until you get settled?"

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
Ah yes. The curse. Everyone’s always interested in hearing the story- but does everyone truly want to gain that knowledge? ”Oh no yeah, after she turned me into a hybrid I went to her and, well, she cured me.” Oh but the question remained. It was still there, absolutely. ”Frey, before they split, gave me a wooden dick. Yeah, I messed up, but fuck was it awkward.” So extremely awkward.

Wet was an accurate term. ”Kinda reminds me of home- my memory is still foggy, but I remember the sea and a ton of rain. So it’s kinda nice to visit every so often.” Oliver still couldn’t remember the town name, but otherwise he had a rather nice memory of the buildings and even a couple of shop titles.

”I sure hope that’ll work out. It should be nice, living here and all.”

The two manage to finish up and soon, it’s time to go. ”Yep, I guess we should head to wherever my new home will be? I’ll sure have a lot of unpacking and decorating to do.” A simple joke, but one that, well, would be fun to deal with.

Fin
OLIVER