just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
It’s a passionate flurry of kisses that spread across his face, one that doesn’t leave Nate as breathless as it leaves Sunjata, the Attuned relishing in every touch and attention and electricity that sparks between them. He’d never tire of this, the way Nate wraps him around his finger, pushes and pulls him like a wave to his moon.

And they shift, just a bit, Sunjata asking, his horns bumping into the wood of the headboard, his breath hitching with the sensation of Nate’s lips at his exposed neck. “You could. I just hope you wouldn’t.”  He hums with the sensation, claws dragging and digging in more, a light laugh turned whine leaving his throat with the prolonged anticipation of the bite.

Teeth sink in and Nate grows more possessive, Sunjata becoming a puddle under the touch and guides, too focused on the feeling of Nate’s hands on him, his hips rolling into his, the Ascended’s strength surprising as per usual when it came to molding him. He goes willingly, that leg shifting, Sunjata clutching Nate tighter, the wing wrapping around the both of them in a makeshift cocoon of darkness though they both can see just fine in it.

It’s more intimate to him this way, at least, and he hopes the idea of it is received well.

Either way, the claws at Nate’s back drag down and up, slowly and with plenty of pressure, the other hand rising with a thrust of his hips back into Nate as his fingers tangle in raven curls again, incapable of doing much else. He doubts Nate would let him anyway, not that he minds it.
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
For now, for as long as Nate foresees, Sunjata’s hopes are safe. There’s no situation he can think of that would split them now, too much grown between them. And as long as they close, entangled, there is no power that would have him deny the attuned. And he hopes that’s a feeling that flows the other way as well.

The way Sunjata melts beneath him, into a pliable and willing thing, only spurs Nate on. His hands grow the slightest bit heavier as they move back up the length of the attuned’s thighs, fingers sinking into his waistband to feel the feverish slip of skin on skin. What little light there is in the room dims even more, throwing them into a warm intimacy, and sending a pleased rumble through the bond, through his still occupied lips.

The claws at his back have his fingers twitching as they try to find some slip of room between their bodies, to touch Sunjata. They have rumbling groans ripping through him, stuttering the once smooth rhythm of his hips. Again, he pulls away what feels like too soon, though this time Nate stays pressed against his husbands neck, somehow breathless. His hips move though, his hand finally working it’s way between between Sunjata’s legs and palming against his cock.

I wanna hear you moan, sonskyn.
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It is a feeling that flows both ways, Sunjata too attached to Nate, too in love to even consider anything that might tear them apart. He doesn’t think it possible unless Nate were to get tired of his shit first. And so far? That wasn’t the case. A small mercy, all things considered. And then it’s times like this where they’re entangled, wrapped up in one another in a warm darkness – even if Nate can’t feel it, Sunjata does his best to share the sensation through the bond.

Sunjata is moldable, Nate’s hands grow heavier as they run along his thighs, over scars and along hot, splotched red skin. When Nate’s fingers slip into the Attuned’s waistband, there’s a hitch of breath from Sunjata, a breathy growl that leaves him that tangles with Nate’s pleased rumble. Electricity flickers through Sunjata in such a way that his heart thunders in his ears, his skin flushed, his hands working on auto pilot to try and draw out more from Nate even if his mind admittedly isn’t following suit.

There’s a hitch in the movement of Nate’s hips, a low hum leaving Sunjata when his husband’s hand finds his cock, when Nate breaks away from the bite and presses his head against his neck. He heaves his breath, some small part of clarity coming over him, his head tilting back and his hands slipping down from hair and spine toward Nate’s hips. And it’s a little bit of that clarity that doesn’t have him thinking before he speaks, shifting to press his hips against Nate’s own  and his hand, a smirk crossing his face through the panting breaths. Is that so? He hums back through the bond, a feigned challenge, pushing the boundary as both his hands shift to claws to press against Nate’s hips, to drag up against his sides to his shoulders. He wants to see what Nate does.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
- NATE -
Being connected like this, in this perfect point, is not something Nate ever wants to tear away from, but neither is it something he should sink into. Yet sink he does, shirking away everything except this, except a greedy focus on the man beneath him, on the bond between them, on every single place they touch a spark and crackle.

You’re not the only one with claws right now, pretty boy. There is a dangerous edge in Nate’s voice as he rises, hips staying flush with his husband, shoulders rolling into the electric prick of claws. A stain of red just barely colours his lips, stretching wide in a hungry grin. Even in the throes of passion, Nate is careful as he pulls away his support, giving Sunjata a chance to arrange himself. Scales overtake his hand before claws do, spreading up to his elbow. The ascended maybe leans into it more than he needs to as well, horns erupting from his head and spiralling back to get lost in wild black tangles, and spines just barely poking out along his back. He stops just short of wings though, not wanting to deal with that particular hassle.

The claws arrive just in time to draw thin lines of red along the attuned’s belly, shredding the fabric of his pants easily and tearing them away. ”Are you still going to make me work for it?” Comes the deep growl, fingers that are still human stretching, then curling comfortably, loosely, around Sunjata’s cock. Nate sinks down once more, rolling his hips languidly as he does, his clawed hand ghosting its way up his husbands chest.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
There’s an edge in Nate’s voice that catches Sunjata a bit off guard. And maybe it’s because he was feeling much better that he realizes it, that he challenges more than just going with the flow of it as he had done prior. Regardless, even if it’s surprising, it causes a pleased rumble to leave Sunjata’s throat as Nate rises slowly, the Attuned adjusting (albeit, shakily, given the pressure of Nate’s hips and where the Ascended’s hand is placed), but he manages it — his wing withdrawn, the other still bound and spread limply along the bed. The other wing hovers, momentarily, as Sunjata peers up at his husband, at the grin, through smoldering steel.

His clawed hands end up on the outside of Nate’s thighs, his head tilted in such a way that almost seems to suggest the Ascended prove that he has claws too, though knowing full well Nate does and that he doesn’t need to wait long. Instead, a pleased ans crooked smirk crosses his face at Nate’s partial shift. Well, don’t you look devilish? Even his mental voice is breathy, hoarse and thickly accented.

But he doesn’t get much time to expand on his idea, those claws drawing welts and lines of red along his stomach, hitching his breath in a gasp that has him automatically rolling his hips, digging his claws into Nate’s thighs, his back wanting to arch though he prevents it if only because of what comes next. He physically bites down on his tongue, stifling the urge to offer that prized moan to his husband, inhaling sharply through his nose as his body tenses with it, his cock twitching in Nate’s hand, his muscles trembling with the restraint. Course I am. He manages mentally with a sultry rumble, physically exhaling slightly stilted, pushing the envelope and using Nate’s own slang against him.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
I thought you’d like it. If he had the hands to spare, Nate would push his hair back, stoke along the just to consider it, just to show off. He doesn’t though, but tries to communicate the same feeling with the way his brows, and the corners of his lips, creep up that much more, electric blue and steel looking down on Sunjata like a hunter looks down on its prey. Like a dragon considering it’s hoard.

That gaze stays locked on the attuned until Nate physically can’t maintain it anymore, sinking until their nose to nose, their mouths almost touching. And it seems like this might be all it takes, like this will be enough to make Sunjata crack, but it isn’t. Delighted surprise rushes through Nate, his head tilting to slip along his husbands jaw, as if he’s going to mirror the marks he’s left on the other side of his neck.

A shuddering breath leaves Nate, more for effect than need, his claws tapping at the space above Sunjata’s heart, threatening to break skin with every touch. Good boy. The words are so filled with praise they drip, purred through the bond as the ascendeds lips drag lower. I love a challenge. Instead of biting, he sucks a dark mark into the attuned’s throat, his claws dragging a deliberate shape into his chest.

Despite the ministrations of his lips, the insistent motion of his hips, the hand between Sunjata’s legs is nothing but languid, unhurried and loose.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh he does like it. If he looked half as menacingly beautiful as Nate did right now, he’d never want to let that shift sink back into his skin. And so he relishes in it, swallowing hard as Nate sinks down to meet him, as their noses brush and nothing more, Sunjata lying in wait as he peers up at his husband. This close, it’s a blur to the Attuned, but the challenge in his simmering steel is as evident as it is in his mental voice, his jaw tending and clamping down on his tongue to keep from breaking the game too quickly. The shuddering breath that leaves the Ascended is matched with Sunjata’s own, his chest rising and falling in anticipation with the tap of claws above his heart, over an arrow tattoo with enough pressure Sunjata almost considers pressing into it to draw blood.

He doesn’t, though, instead he relishes in the praise that drips from the Attuned bond, a low hum leaving him without his realization, clamping down on it as Nate leaves a dark mark along his neck.

Against Sunjata’s better judgment, he continues, inhaling another sharp and staggered breath, legs readjusting just a bit as his own claws aim to keep Nate in place, his hips rolling in order to make a bit more insistent movement against Nate’s hand. He’s not going to last long once the game is up, and it takes almost every fiber of his being to keep it going as it is. I know you do. So he challenges Nate more, prolonging it, one clawed hand at Nate’s thigh rising to grip onto one of Nate’s horns, a surge of his chest up against Nate’s to press back, almost as if he’s trying to push them upright but doubting the Ascended will let him. If Nate wants a challenge, he’s going to get one even if Sunjata will inevitably melt again.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
They can both play this game, can dangle satisfaction easily, Nate’s hand pulling away the more Sunjata tries to press against him, a silent Ah ah ah rumbling between them. Compared to the burning challenge sparking and spitting in the attuned, he is calm, calculated, enjoying this particular situation immensely, letting the feeling seep from him.

A proper, rumbling growl leaves him as a hand rises to his horn, Nate caught completely off guard by the sharp sensation of it, the protrusion somehow sensitive, if only by the nature of its newness on his head. He gets nothing by being predictable, especially in a moment like this. Instead of holding his husband down, insisting on hovering over him, Nate leans back pulling the attuned firmly into his lap and wrapping a scaled arm around him to keep him close, claws now tracing around the joint where the good wing bursts from Sunjata’s back.

His hand tightens again, as the motion of his hips moves Sunjata’s entire body in this position, a smug chuckle rumbling in Nate’s throat. I’m not asking for too much, am I sonskyn? He pokes silently, another dark mark sucked into the attuned’s skin, lowere on his neck this time. I know you want to, and you know how goo ill make you feel. It’s difficult to nail down the tone of his voice, not quite a command, but still leaving very little wiggle room.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The tone is almost chiding, but Sunjata relishes in it, in the challenge he gives Nate even if it goes in completely opposite directions than he anticipates. He expects Nate to keep him down, to press into him further, but the Ascended doesn’t. Sunjata latching onto the horn and pressing up with his body and Nate willingly moving back just enough to get the Attuned to fall into an easy trap. They’re readjusted, the good wing flaring with the tenderness of his husband’s claws, a hum leaving him as he focuses on that, letting the bad wing droop off the edge of the bed. He lets both hands rise now, to find and latch onto those draconian horns that sprout through raven curls.

There’s another hitch of breath, a gasp inhaled sharply that has him clamping down his tongue again as his whole body moves with the movement Nate offers, the Ascended effectively entangling Sunjata in a way that both thrills him and amuses him. There’s Nate’s low rumble again, Sunjata’s own horned head tilting back gently, his attention on the next dark bruise sucked into his skin. The words hardly manage to stick through his mind, those hands of his shifting back to normal, to grasp and pull at the horns to try and angle Nate’s head back so Sunjata might be able to press his head against Nate’s neck, to bite and leave small, less noticeable marks of his own.

So then make me. He retorts mentally, his hips pressing insistently against Nate, unable to last much longer with the throbbing sensation and taut string within him. He’ll give in, he will, but not without a bit of fun first.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
More growls leave Nate as his head is tugged this way and that by electrified horns, as he tries to not let his eyes flutter with the small sensation. If he had his way, had the carefully measure control he usually exercises over himself, he’d tug himself free, return to the marks he’d been leaving, but he can’t bring himself to do it, not in this moment. Can’t tear out of Sunjata’s grip, do anything more than groan his pleasure.

There they are, those two words that have something in Nate snapping, feral and hungry and wrapped all around his husband. Claws dig into Sunjata’s shoulder, a scaly palm still pressed against the joint of his wing, holding him still. The motion of his hips speeds up, and his hand tightens, fisting around Sunjata’s cock and dragging him, kicking and screaming and moaning (with any luck) closer to that breaking point, that cliff that he hovers over every time they’re tangled together like this.

Nate wants to sink his teeth into his husband, his jaw closing with an audible click. His head shifts back and forth to try and break the grip on those horns, so he can surge in close and force Sunjata’s hand like that.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The sounds that leave Nate as the Attuned jostles his husband’s horns have him pressing a bit more insistently, as he leaves his marks shimmering along his husbands neck, his mental rumble both threatening and amusing, jostling his husband in a way that both challenges and toys. And he knows it doesn’t last, knows how there’s that careful thread within Nate that those words will snap. He’s counting on it, is pleased immensely when it does.

But claws dig into his shoulder, Nate’s rhythm increasing tenfold and Sunjata can’t hold back now, giving in and loosening his hold on Nate’s horns as he jostles him free. He burns, unable to bite his tongue any longer, giving Nate what he seeks, moans erupting from his throat in ways that are nearly feral, his back arches a bit into Nate, his head tilting back, making room for where the Ascended might wish to bury his fangs. Sunjata’s hands slide down Nate’s sides, burning and burning, and then the tether snaps with raking groans, wing flaring out, his body trembling and tensing, clutching onto Nate tightly.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
A triumphant huff leaves Nate, smug satisfaction flooding through the bond as his ministrations finally break through the wall of silence. All Nate can do is double down on everything, the slide of his hand, the frantic hungry roll of his hips, even the snarled groans that leave him are somehow more.

No sooner are his stolen horns released than Nate is surging forward, mouth closing around his favourite spot on Sunjata’s neck, adding to the marks there. It’s shorter, jsut enough to really drag out the snap. Nate’s hips and hand slow, the edge of possessiveness softening. Every touch is still greedy, but the hands are softer now, the slight poke of claws on the true ds back almost tickling.

I love you. Nate rumbles, a dozen other things wrap up in the satisfied words. Claws shift away as his hand moves, fingers threading through short hair to pull Sunjata in close against his neck, though the horns and spines linger just a little longer.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Nate surges forward as soon as Sunjata’s released his horns, teeth breaking the skin along his neck and sparking more of that electricity that has his body trembling, fingers fisted right into Nate’s clothes and skin, breathy moans leaving him as the tether snaps and he’s left with a thundering heartbeat, a mind simply numbed of everything, malleable as Nate tucks him in against his neck and he removes the partially shifted horns as to not stab his husband. Breath rakes hard against the Ascended’s throat, a soft kiss offered there before he’s tucking himself in a bit more, trying to grasp his sense of thoughts and mind. I love you too. He hums back, remaining in this embrace just long enough to compose himself again.

And then he’s pulling back, a fraction, to trail kisses along his husband’s sharp jaw, until he reaches the Ascended’s lips to offer a soft, tender, chaste kiss before pulling away. His hands rise again, moving to run along scales and horns again, soft and tender this time. Exploration as it were, before his hands drop just a bit to cup Nate’s face, to rub his thumbs along Nate’s jaw. “You are captivating, you know that?” He hums, a glint of warmth and happiness sparking in his steel gaze, in a space that has been shadowed for so long. His gaze dances along Nate’s dual toned eyes, to the scar, to the horns and scales that rise from the Ascended’s skin.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Sunjata all but melts into him, boneless and relaxed and so plaint that Nate has to resist the urge to simply keel over into bed and wrap them up tightly. There’s the wing to think about though, not that that’s all that stops in. How long has it been since he’s held Sunjata close like this, wrapped up close and warm? Nate’s going to enjoy it while it lasts, the kiss against his neck and the him in his mind only proving he’s made the right choice.

A soft grumble leaves him as the attuned’s pulls away, Nate feeling a sense of loss despite the lips moving against his jaw, the hands in his hair and against his stolen horns. He’s happy to move past it though, to lean into the kiss that finally graces his lips with a smile, a soft noise leaving him that isn’t only because of the kiss.

There’s no complaint as hands drop away from sensitive horns, even if the touch had been gentle, it still sent shivers down his spine. ”Well I do my very best.” Nate purrs, his smile wide, as cocky as it is pleased. ”I’m just glad you notice.” A hand shifts to trace along the attuned’s freckled cheek, Nate letting himself get lost in the warm pool of steel that is his husbands gaze. He tilts his head to the side, just slightly, enough to show off, and to get a real look at the other man.