doublestuffed oreo
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll show u mine if u show me urs
Finding Neron was obviously one of the first things Edy did, so you can just stick that in your timeline and smoke it. That said, its basically been a million years since the not-teen had seen her not-kin, and were her insides now not basically a stainless steel sink, she might have felt butterflies about it. But at present her body felt nothing (other than being a well-oiled machine), and so it was just her mind that wanted to fidget.

Dressed in a one-piece black catsuit (who needed to wear clothes when you were an ascended), Edy strolled through the grounds in knee-high black boots in search of Neron. He'd apparently arrived with a Warden (gods if that didn't sound just like the sort of thing he'd like to shout in bed), and could be found at the local bar (why he didn't live in the sex-room was beyond her).

Banging open the door and spying her impeccably styled Launceleny-counterpart, Edy beamed "Guess who has a huge black cock and is excited to see you."
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene
Neron has inadvertently turned into his dead older brother, and he didn't even have the courtesy of letting himself know. A spymaster, a barman? Now all he needed to do was blow up the VlamVloed and stage bunch of other weird ass explosions all over the Hollowed Grounds. Except not, because that would be crazy.

No, the Hailstorm is wiping down the bar when the door comes banging open, and although the fanged grin on his face could rival the cat that got the cream, Neron doesn't look up until he's gotten that last speck off the countertop.

Did you spend the walk over here practicing that line?" he drawls, straightening up and fixing the cuff on his shirt where it's rolled up his forearms. "You and your huge black cock can close the door after yourself, and take a seat."
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edy is standing there, hands on her hips, and a bulge above her thighs, clearly evident by the tight material of her catsuit.

"I did, yeah. I thought if your heart stopped and you dropped dead out of excitement from seeing me again, that I should make the last words you heard good ones." Neron's lack of enthusiasm stings only a bit. He was a dry nut to crack before he was ascended after all.

Kicking out a heel to catch the door and shove it closed, Edy does mostly as she's told. She doesn't take a seat though, but instead siddles up to the bar with a wide, white grin. "Well," She prompts leadingly, eyebrows raised.
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"My heart wouldn't stop, Edrei. Like you, I am a perfectly functioning machine." He flashes her a fanged grin as if to demonstrate, just in case they have both missed the fact that they've entered into Caido and ascended into something completely different.

She sidles up to him and his grin, whilst it's still utterly shit-eating, gains some warmth to it. It's been an age, and he has missed Edrei. Still, dramatic reunions are more her demesne, so he contents himself with giving her his full attention (and that, in itself, is a gift, thank you).

"Well," he repeats, reaching down to bring up a bottle of liquor, pouring them both a very generous measure. "We might not be able to taste it or get drunk, but I believe you deserve one of these for being eaten by a landshark. And that's for starters." He raises his glass to her.

"You are a sight for sore eyes, Edrei. You and the sausage you're smuggling."
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
It wasn't what she meant, but she accepts the drink cheerfully enough. Her long fingers wrap around the glass, but she stops herself before asking what it is. It doesn't matter anymore as he's pointed out. Might as well be piss (not that they do that either).

"You haven't got sore eyes. You're a perfectly functioning machine, right?" Edy grins, shit-eating and cheerful as ever. With a good deal more force than is necessary, the Rapacious clinks her glass against the side of Neron's before downing the entire thing.

"Now." Setting the glass heavily down, Edy waggles her eyebrows again. "Aren't you gonna ask to see it?" Putting her hands back on her hips and leaning her torso back (this causing both the bulge of her penis and her hip bones to protrude through her catsuit, Edy shimmies her hips slightly like one might waggle meat in front of a dog's nose to get its attention.
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
The clink of their glasses echoes throughout the VlamVloed, and Neron knocks back his own drink with equal vigour, though in truth it isn't something he has done probably since the last time he'd seen Edrei. The Rapacious draws just that out of him, and it's been a long, long, time. "So how was it, being dead?" he wonders. He, of course, had assumed her to be long gone even prior to the portal to Halo opening.

Only, there are much more pressing matters, one of them clearly defined through the tight material of her catsuit, and Neron leans an elbow on the bar to cup his chin, offering Edy a slow smirk for her trouble. "No," he says in a sing-song voice, just to be awkward about it. "But I know you want to show me. Personally, I want to see you try to get out of that catsuit."

And she will. He knows this already. He just wants to see it.
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Shit." Edy replies mildly, as if he'd asked her how last night's dinner was.

Pouting playfully, her shoulders flexing inward and deepening the valleys around her collarbones so much that the shots they'd both swallowed could easily be poured into them, Edy grumbles dramatically. "Oh do you? You always did love a good unboxing."

Taking a step back so that she was well within Neron's view (and anyone else who was in the bar. You're welcome), Edy's fingers flutter down her neckline, over her breasts, before approximating jazz-hands around her groin, as if this was a magic show. "Bippity, boppity, boo." For a moment there's nothing to hear as this strange new upgrade whirs into life. Soon enough there is the sound of snapping threads as the seams holding Edy's outfit together entirely unravel and split apart. The material falls to the floor, leaving the Rapacious fully nude save for her knee-high leather boots.

"Tell me that's not one of the best dicks y'ever saw."
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
"That's a shame. I was almost looking forward to it at one point," Neron retorts, saying nothing more on the subject of death and what it's like. Shit is about as honest an answer as he's ever going to get from anyone, so he'll leave it there. And besides, there is something much more interesting going on, as noted by the way the Rapacious steps back. If it requires a run up for Edrei, Neron knows it's going to be good.

And it's phenomenal in truth, the Hailstorm's jaw dropping in near perverse delight as she manages to explode her clothes off. He manages a paltry applause as silence falls around the stunned patrons of the bar, and he gestures for her to return to her seat for another well-earned drink.

"Honestly, I think you've seen more than I have in your time," he admits. "And I'm biased when it comes to my own. But it is impressive, don't get me wrong. It looks as though it has its own orbit. Though I am pretty sure you didn't have one of those when I last saw you. I would have noticed."
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Naked but for her boots and more than comfortable in her own skin, Edy now proudly hops up onto one of the barstools, taking the time to make sure her ass was picture perfect for all those seated behind her.

"Well, I knew if I said best you'd want to submit your own for that title, and then you'd have to whip it out, and then we'd probably have to fuck each other to compare, and it'd be a whole thing." Edy says with a sigh waving her hand, as if she's just saved them both a ton of time with her strategic phrasing.

"Yeah, no. Happened right before I got chomped." Tapping her glass for a refill, wanting a drink purely out of habit at this point, Edy reaches between her legs to adjust her penis to sit more comfortably. "Frey just up and gave it to me. Then we fucked. Hardly got a chance to break it in after that." Remember just how much happened between the last time she saw her white-skinned family member, Edy sat up a touch straighter.

"OH. You won't believe this. While you were gone, I was the Queen of this fucking place." Sitting up with pride, her tits pointing right at Neron, Edy beams. "Not this place." She gestures to the Rathskeller. "Though I was in charge of this place too. But I mean the whole fucking grounds. Can you believe that?"
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Grumbling his agreement - a whole thing, indeed - Neron allows Edrei all the time she needs to make herself appropriately comfortable before he refills both of their glasses. Granted, he very nearly spills the drink when she's quite suddenly shouting in his face, and it's habit alone that has him staring down at her (and her pointing tits) with a wry smile at best. "You were not," he tells her, absolute in his disbelief that anyone would dare put Edrei Launceleyn in charge of anything that they didn't want set on fire.

"And what did you do in your time as Queen?" he wonders, unable to stop his amusement from shining through. "I assume it was something to do with banning clothes and bringing you gifts." That sounds about right. "Though that still assumes I believe you. Which I don't."
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Yep." Edy agrees, knowing absolutely how laughable and scandalous the idea is, and loving it all the more for that. "It was the tits, actually. Got a house to myself, got loads of presents." Half she'd sent to herself, but that was only so no one else would feel embarrassed about sending them.

"Mmmm..." Edy's nose crinkles, and though she isn't a teenager anymore, something about the piss and vinegar in her veins will likely always keep her seeming like one. "...fucked about mostly. Literally and figuratively." She winked proudly at that. "Ruling wasn't nearly as fun here as it would have been in Northaven though. Here it was all, oh my god Edy, Zariah is a tyrant, and oh no we killed a bunch of fae and now they're pissed, and wah wah wah, stop burning things down." Sneering as she picks up her glass, Edy just rolls her eyes.

"Oy, fucking ask anyone you like. Zariah was Queen and then she fucked off for some mission or whatever, so it was up to me. I made Wessex Queen with me, and tried to make Ronin—you remember him? handsome-eye-brows-soldier-guy?—a King, but he was all bitchy about something or other, and declined."
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
"I thought it would be something like that," Neron says mildly, smirking over his glass at Edrei, well able to imagine her lounging on a throne with her tits out, unwrapping presents sent by her adoring self subjects. He's quite into her explanation, actually, finding it thoroughly amusing the more true it seems to get - but then she mentions Zariah and his fluid all but freezes in his veins.

In fact the glass in his fingers does frost over, Neron setting it down where the cold rolls off it in a heady mist. "Not a mission. She came to Halo," he murmurs. "I know because I was Warden there before it all went to shit, and she sacrified Jace." Wrinkling his nose, he glances back up at Edy in time to hear her story about the Three Wise Not-Men.

"The Dark Star, too? My, you were a busy bee," he drawls.
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Neron is normally a sly one, able to keep the fires (or in this case, frosts) of his anger to himself when he wanted to. So it's no surprise that Edy's brows raise at this overt display. "Pity the bitch who insults you while you're banging her." The not-teen says with a light shrug, before her expression twists into something resembling intrigue.

"You were Warden?" The Rapacious licks her top row of teeth, before flashing Neron a grin. "Fucking of course you were. Bet that was fun to hear screamed in bed." But then he goes and mentions sacrificing Jace, and all amusement drains away from Edy's face. Her features quickly become dark and still. Likely the last of them who remained fully loyal to Zariah, the not-teen stews now in uncertainty, because jesusmurphyFUCK that was fucked, even for Zariah.

"Well, you know what they say. Two heads are better than one." She said of trying to add Ronin to the team. "Get it? Heads, like the ones on dicks? Because I have one now?" She spells out the joke humourlessly, still reeling from the news about Jace.
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
"You never know - I might be into that. And she might be into the ice - don't kink shame," Neron says dryly, sipping at his drink again even if it's been freshly iced over. At least the cold doesn't bother him, the same as the alcohol doesn't. Still, he manages a smile over the rim of the glass as she continues, the Hailstorm nodding to her. "Mm, I was dropped into Halo at the same time as you were all thrown to the Grounds. Except I was alone, and freezing to death in the Tundra. I had to make a few deals and promises to get by."

And yet he still hadn't sacrificed a child. Funny, that - except it wasn't. It's probably the sobriety of the conversation that gives him selective hearing regarding the rest of her sex and dick jokes (of which there are many), and he sets the frosted glass down to refill it, doing the same for Edrei. "I believe she went mad, in the end. Of course, she's dead now. And Jace... came back. Sort of."
Neron