doublestuffed oreo
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll show u mine if u show me urs
"Tou-fucking-che." Edy agrees. Hot blooded the way she is, Edy doesn't quite think it would be her thing. The idea of being fucked by icicle fingers doesn't get her going, but it's as Neron says. Everyone has a kink.

"Mmmm, I just bet you did." Neron was the sort of weasel his way out of any situation, and no matter how gritty, he'd always come out looking impeccable. Downing her newly refilled glass and wishing it burned her throat the way the Hailstorm's words burned her ears, Edy slams her glass down onto the counter with a grimace. 'Y'know, I never thought Zariah would ever die. Then again..." Edy waves at herself as evidence for what she's about to say next. "..if death isn't really the end around here, who the fuck knows."

It was a miserable thought to think of Zariah as dead. Miserable too to think of her as coming back.

'Sort of?' ;Speaking of sort-of being back: "Peter is back too. He's got a new face, but it's the same soft Peter underneath." Pursing her lips and then giving Neron a hard look, the not-teen sits up a touch straighter. "So does that make you head of the family now? Or Loren?" Edy had been dead by the time Loren declared himself out of the family, and was very much still operating under the assumption that their hierarchy, and all the bullshit that went with it, stood.
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
liars and lovers combine tonight, we're gonna make a scene
"And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that meddling Merciless," Neron croons, grinning in earnest again now - it's true, though. Were it not for Zariah and her weird fucked-sideways-timeline-bullshit and the resulting child, he'd never have had to worry about the Eirachi and her ire. He'd probably not be Ascended, either. And he's not sure if he'd want to go back to being regular old Neron again now. Ascension suits the Launceleyns, it seems - or it certainly suits these two.

Still, he all but winces at the idea that Zariah might return, Neron knocking back his drink as well. "Who knows," he agrees, though it sounds more like something to dread coming from his lips. He flicks his eyes up to her face - a feat, given how very naked and how very huge her dick is - and raises his eyebrows to hear about Peter. "Jace returned as a grown man, raised by the Eirachi - a Deepfrost goddess in Halo. I'm unsure he considers himself a part of the family."

As for being the head? He snorts. "If you want to call me that, sure. Loren denounced the Launceleyn name, and besides, I'm older than he is."
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edy pulls a face. "I don't like that." She says candidly, of Jace returning as a man and being raised by someone else. Actually, she didn't really like much of what Neron was telling her, evidenced by how much her bare ass squirmed on the barestool. Toes curling with unease, the younger Launceleyn just glares into her empty drink.

'He fucking what?' Edy's gaze, dark and full of danger, snap up. Her upgrades snarl to life inside of her body, threatening to disintegrate the bar upon which she leans. There's no point in asking if Neron is joking; despite the poor humour that passes between the Launceleyns, this is not a topic that they'd kid about. "That cock sucking hypocritical mother fucking fuck."

If Edy still had her magic, the bar would have gone up in flames.

"I'm going to lob his dick right off." She snarls. Dicks were amazing as Edy had now personally come to learn. Not only did Loren not deserve one, but being inconvenienced by having to pee sitting down was only the first of many punishments she thought he deserved.
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
He has missed Edrei's fire (the personality sort), he realises, though he's also glad she can't set the bar alight. It would be annoying, but also it isn't Neron's bar. Damaging relations with Sunjata is not what he's aiming to achieve out of this conversation. And call it time or age, but the elder twin seems utterly nonplussed about Loren's abandonment; it has been a year since he denounced them, and it barely bothers him now.

None of that helps Edy, though. "I'm not sure that would make you feel any better," he tells her, emptying the last of the bottle into their two glasses and offering his own up for a toast. "Honestly, Edrei, there isn't really a Launceleyn family any more. Not in the sense of spy networks and curses and torturing each other to keep us in line. You're free of that legacy."
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
"Yeah well, considering I can't currently feel much of fucking anything, it seems like it's worth a try." Edy snarls back, her outrage completely without discretion for who it enveloped. But last time she checked Neron didn't usually mind being yelled at.

What the Hailstorm likely meant as consolation struck a deep and unhappy chord within his younger counterpart. He said you're free, but all she heard was you're alone. "...k." Her cheeks would have been a dark ruby had she the ability to blush with colour anymore. But silver didn't show through her dark skin as it might do on those with fairer complexions.

'Fuck is the point of being in a bar if you can't get drunk." Edy snaps suddenly, pushing away her still-full glass and hopping off her stool. Wearing just her boots and nothing else, she turns to look at Neron over one boney shoulder as she skulks toward the door. "It wasn't all bad." She says with equal parts sulkiness and anger, of being a Launceleyn.
Edrei
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
Neron merely runs his finger around the rim of the glass as it's thrust back across the bar to him, and he'd have sighed if he needed to any more. The explosive nature of Edrei Launceleyn would be well known across Caido, if she lived long enough for it, and he can't stop the smile that creeps across his lips. He's missed that, too. Then she's storming towards the door, and he's about to let her leave. Only the parting remark tells him what she's really saying, and Neron leans casually against the bar.

"No," he agrees, "it wasn't. And I just meant I wasn't going to sit in some high seat and tell you what to do - not that we weren't family. You're part of more than one family now anyway, you know." He gestures around at the Grounds in a vague sense. "More Ascended these days than you can shake a stick at."
Neron
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
Oh. Well...that isn't what she thought he'd meant.

Biting the inside of her lip, Edy huffs out a sigh, her chin still over her shoulder. "Oh.." She mumbles, considering his words. Torn between saying fuck you to the idea of a new family or embracing it whole heartedly, Edy instead aggressively (and sulkily) shrugs.

"...k well, I was all fired up to storm out so...imma do that." Cause that was the thing with emotions: been told you misunderstood didn't make them go away, and much as Edy loved Neron's stupid face, she still currently wanted to bash it in.

"Come give me dick lessons some time, won't you?" She adds with a menacing wink, before continuing her storm-out, slamming the door heartily behind herself for good measure.

~FIN
Edrei