Training cease to bow to fear
for Peter
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
How do kids learn?

By playing. They may not be children anymore, but the same rules can apply. Make it a race - a daily race, to work on speed. Make it a competition with rewards. Make it anything but work and you cajole almost anyone into joining.

This kind of thing has never been work for the Wraith, this kind of thing is fully in her body. With an amused twist of her lips, she slowly inches back around, as slow now as she was quick on the initial turn. There she stays for a decent breath or two, before turning around again - this time, turning to the opposite direction. Gotta keep him on his uh - fingers and toes - and all that.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

While it certainly helps that what they’re doing in fun, Pet has always been the type to ask ‘how high’ when he’d been told to jump. He would train all day, however he’d been told to, for nothing.

The only thing that attitude inspires in this particular exercise is a burning urge to do well. And right now, it feels like he’s progressing too slowly, like he should be doing better. Pet begins to creep faster, stretch further, trying to cover more ground in the scant moments of motion he has. It’s that drive that has him stopping in an inopportune moment, his hand settling on a loose patch of rock, one that goes sliding out from under him wit a clatter when he tries to stop, his arched body collapsing with a yelp.

There’s really nothing he can do to save this, frustrated blue eyes looking up, expecting to find disappointment in Wessex’s face. He’s certainly disappointed in himself.
when you cry your face is momentary
You hide your looks behind these scars
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Perhaps Pet will be disappointed, then, by Wessex’s reaction. There’s nothing about her that says he’s failed or is a failure in his eyes. The game is over, however, so she continues turning around actually comes towards him, to either help him up for squat down in front of him.

“Not bad,” comes the half-praise and a frank look of satisfaction. She’s utterly unaware that he might be beating himself up inside, and thus assumes that he might be thinking like her; trying is good and she doesn’t hold him to any set of standards other than that. Trying is more than other people do. Continuous trying will probably make him stronger or faster or more clever - whatever his goal is.

“I’m kinda embarrassed to admit that don’t remember much about you and your first life - but if you ever want to train again, my doors are open. I can go as easy or as hard on you as you want.”

{Fin}
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX