Training one foot before the other
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
I want to know where I can go
when you're not around
She's felt a lot of anxiety leading up to something like this, unsure of if their discussion about her real identity would ruin moments like these; if it would cast a darker shadow over their light. Which is probably why she'd sort of avoided him for a bit directly after it happened, using any excuse to keep herself busy. Including a rather reckless attempt to save a starwhale. But that fear and dread was dashed as soon as he pulled her in against him, much to her utter happiness.

When she can feel his hands glide beneath her shirt, her smile falters for a moment and she can feel her heartbeat flutter with a feeling she hasn't realized she's been missing. The whole sentiment that started this is sort of forgotten about in favor of sinking into his touches, into the soft kisses he places along her jaw and cheek. Her eyes close and she gently leans her face toward his, sneaking a kiss close to his ear as her arms hook tighter around his neck.

His question brings her out of a state that's not unlike being drunk, and she blinks her eyes open almost dumbly to pull back a bit - enough to see that picturesque look on his face. A breath flares out of her nostrils and she murmurs, "You're lucky I'm all out of fire," she brings her hands back to guide his jawline towards hers for a tender kiss that they can lean into for longer than usual.

Reluctantly, she pauses, eyes searching up to meet those beautiful bronze hues, "Otherwise I'd show you that I mean everything I say." Okay, well, she doesn't literally plan on setting fire to his clothes, of course, but maybe he'll get the deeper meaning behind it. Hopefully. Or he can live in fear of eventually getting his clothes burned off. She's kind of okay with that, too.
and I'm feeling down
so won't you stay for a moment
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all my scars have got a tune
He harbors no abandon with her, letting her keep her distance if she wanted to. He wasn’t going to push her, not until they were in a space like this where he could show her just how much he could compartmentalize everything else. And he had, surprisingly well, stuffing it down as he focuses on her and nothing else. So he shows her, tugging her into his lap, pressing kisses to her jaw and corner of her lips, smiling into the feel of her lips against his neck.

His hands rise along warm skin, a quiet sigh leaving his lips as he pulls away and peers at her briefly, letting that crooked smirk blossom and reflect in his eyes. He’s prepared to respond to her, but then her lips are on his, soft and gentle and tender in all the ways that melt him – he drowns himself in it, in her, for long enough that he pulls away when he’s out of breath to hear her last comment. A breathy huff leaves him as one hand abandons her skin to reach up and tuck her hair behind her ear.

Y’can light me up other ways y’know.” He purrs, leaning forward to press another kiss against her lips, pulling away with a light nip on her lower lip. The hand still at her hip rises under her shirt to drift along her spine in tender and smooth touches, gentle caresses.
there's a fire in my heart
and i can't stop it burning down
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Aurelia
when you're not around
There's an allure in his voice that chips away at whatever tension remains in her chest. The cooler, wintry breeze that ghosts over the beach is overshadowed by all the warmth he gives her.

She wants nothing more than to give it back to him tenfold, especially after the nip that leaves a little indent in her lip. Now it's all she can think about to ignite him in every way.

"As long as I don't have to stop kissing you," she breathes.

With a pinch of her brow and much more intensity, she dives back in. Her legs shift so she can better position herself against him, if it's possible for them to get any closer than they already are. The kisses are, at first, short. They're a series of effortlessly sweet pecks that migrate from his lips down along his neck, leaving nothing between them neglected.

It's when she reaches the nape of his neck that she sinks in, tasting the salt of his sweat with a longer caress. Anticipation curls the tips of her fingers in against his shirt. "Milo?" Her eyes are darkened with longing as she peels herself away to look over the contours of his face.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Y’don’t.” He responds, equally breathy and with a half hidden smirk as she dives in. Surely she can feel it as she presses against him, his arms drifting and wandering, short kisses turning longer and longer until she departs his lips and blazes a path along his neck. His chin tilts up slightly, pressing himself against her in return, until her words are rousing his mind away from the obvious pathway.

He takes a breath and pulls away, peering at her with a raised red brow. “Yeah, ‘Relia?” He asks, lips plump from the kisses, a flush crossing his cheeks and his neck that she’s sparked. He tries to recover but his hands continue to want to wander along her skin. He wonders just how much of a flame he’s sparked within her but supposes that he can already tell just by the way her gaze darkens.

So he pauses, awaiting her question with bated breath, wanting nothing more than to dive in and capture those perfect lips again.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
when you're not around
It takes a moment, a moment of catching breath and stilling hearts, for her eyes to link with his and for her expression to soften. She's reminded of that first night spent with him, the way they'd laid themselves bare for the other only to find solace and a strangely, beautifully natural trust. It's a moment she wishes she could relive, but it wouldn't be the same here as it was then. Not without a sun to guide them into the beckoning ocean, to set his hair and eyes a golden blaze.

She's curled in against him with the desperation and silent pleading, but now she relaxes, peddling backwards until she can begin to stand on her feet. Much as she regrets the separation of their heat, she still gazes fondly down at his expectant face.

An open hand spreads out to help him to his feet. "I know this is our spot," a steady smile shifts her lips, "but tonight..." she lets out a breath to smooth over the idea of being so openly honest. For some reason this request feels that much more intimate and close, "I want to sleep in your bed." Maybe, too, she wants to create a different memory there, in that little space of his - something to break through the last thing to take place between them there.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
She moves backwards and suddenly the cool air that crosses between where she has been have him sucking in a sharp breath. He’s stunned for a moment, sitting there, watching her and listening for the words, hands falling to the sand beside him. Then, there’s a hand extended, her voice reaching him as he takes it and draws himself up to his full height, shifting slightly in the sand to make it just a bit more comfortable.

Yeah?” He asks a bit suddenly, a hint of a smile crossing his face as he keeps his hand in hers and draws her into him once more, letting the warmth of her offer keep him alight within. He nods his head, finally and reluctantly letting her go so he can pack up the things he’s brought. Luckily it isn’t much. “I think I’d like that a lot, ‘Relia.” He hums to her, over a shoulder as he goes to tighten the top of the bag he’d brought, before slinging it over his shoulder and waiting for her to be prepped and ready.

And when she is? He’ll focus on interlacing his fingers with hers, departing the beach and making their way through the crowd, until the familiar door of a map making shop comes into view.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
when you're not around
She doesn't totally expect it when he keeps her hand and pulls her back to him, but it only makes it that much easier to say what she's trying to. Her gaze stays attached to him as he goes to gather his things, fully aware of the gentle reluctance to move away because she feels it too. The hum of his words is like music to her ears and her smile sticks.

There's nothing she's brought with her tonight, nothing but herself. Well, there is a stray pack of cigarettes left somewhere out in the sand. Maybe she doesn't really care enough to remember, turning out to be the one to wait for him instead. She accepts his hand in hers and offers one last glance to the beach before they leave it.

When they reach the shop, it's quiet. Well, quieter. The relative peace makes it easier for her to zone in on Milo, on his tattooed shoulders, honey-brown gaze, his dark hair. It's all she really wants to think about right now, feeling that familiar heat flush back into her cheeks.

Likely that she'll let him be the one to go for the door, unlikely that he'll manage it without any interruption.

Still hot and bothered from their prior moment and with full intentions of riding that wave, Aurelia swoops in to tangle him up in the doorway. Whether it's open or not doesn't change anything. Her hand cups around the back of his neck to pull him into another series of fiery kisses, that has her own hands trailing down his chest to slowly tease his shirt up.

"I think-" she mumbles into his lips, "we can still make it-" she smiles, "if we hurry."
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Oh he absolutely reached for the door. And he absolutely fumbles with the key as he tries to unlock it and she’s there, distracting and beautiful and her hands are on him igniting that fire within him again, too. The key slips into the lock, as his head is dragged down to meet her fiery kisses, ones he offers back with hints of desperation. What Aurelia may not have accounted for, was Milo’s amusement in this.

They may be on the streets, but it’s LongNight and everyone else is either fucking or drunk too, so he moves to pin her back against the door, pulling his head away from her to press kisses along the side of her cheek, to her neck, nipping lightly as he blazes the path ahead, his free hand lowering to her hip and the outside of her thigh. “If y’think I won’t take ya against this door, yer mistaken.” He purrs against her neck, offering her a wicked smirk as he twists the key in the door and opens it up.

He doesn’t turn the knob just yet, not as he aims to hike her leg up against him and press against her further, testing her. In the end, though, he does twist the doorknob and opens it up, prepared to catch her should she lose her balance.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
when you're not around
She can feel his hints of desperation as her hands smooth over his waistline, relishing the heat of his skin beneath his shirt. He pulls away and, at first, her expression twists into something that's truly disappointed, as if it's cruel of him. Her soft whine of protest is lost in the hair by his ear when it's evident he only does it in order to kiss his way down to her neck.

The words uttered against her skin catch her off guard in a way that excites her. Her breath flares as he lifts her leg up around his own. She can gather that he's testing her, trying to push to see how far she'll go. Brows raise up in gentle surprise but...

The answer is simple.

Maybe it's an idea that wouldn't have naturally crossed her own mind. But, see, Milo has the unique sort of power over her in that he can have her however he wants her. And she doesn't really give a damn if he knows it, at this point. And maybe she wants it, too, now that he's voiced it. Her body certainly does, apparent by that distinct ache between her thighs.

"You're right."

There's a real edge in the motion as her hand snakes away from him to stop the door, to push back against him and pull it shut again. "I don't think you will," the words come out in a sultry challenge, a slight grin forming on her features.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Her breath hitches and it only draws a smirk to cross his face. Of course, the idea of inside is mostly just for privacy anyway, mostly just for her as far as he’s concerned. It’s LongNight, the alley here is dark, and anyone passing through would likely expect nothing less of Torchline. Milo certainly doesn’t. Especially as that smirk grows wider and he pulls his head back, peering at her as she closes the door. There’s a challenge in her voice that Milo can’t help but to rise to.

He leans in, a breath away from her lips as his hand at her thigh pulls at the fabric of her long skirt, bunching it up so that he might be able to slip his hand beneath it. ”Yer gonna be surprised, ‘Relia.” He hums. The door snicks shut, Milo removing the pack from his shoulder to give her his full attention, bracing to lift her so her other leg can wrap around him, sure that she could feel just how aroused she’s gotten him as he presses his hips against her.

He dives in for a kiss again, hot and greedy, a hunger blown within him in the clashing of tongue and teeth. His other hand moves to pull her skirt up on the other side, giving him the ability to slip both hands beneath, one to slip around and cup her ass and give her some support while the other continues to taunt and tap its way along the inside of her thigh.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
when you're not around
He gives her one final warning before his pack is tossed to the side. Aurelia's delighted by his boldness when he goes all in, lifting her off of the ground entirely. An involuntary gasp parts her lips, no matter what she expected. In an attempt to anchor herself to him, her hands reach up for a grip on his shoulders.

The rougher kiss is welcomed with her own pliable mouth, giving way to whatever she thinks he wants from her as it continues; biting, tonguing, sucking. Suddenly-bare legs tighten over his hips and already her need for him is almost too much to handle, especially since she can feel his growing, too.

There's a spark of frustration in the way she bites down on his lip and turns her head to deepen the kiss, hard. It draws a pleading moan from her mouth and into his.

One of her hands reaches down to search for the button of his pants. Once located, it's undone. Her fingers eagerly glide down beneath material to feel exactly how hard he is and see how much teasing he can take.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It becomes a jungle of limbs, so it seems, Milo too distracted by the hungry kiss, the taste of her on his tongue, the way he presses against her. Her legs tighten against him and it becomes a slight challenge to continue his hand’s roaming, so he readjusts a fraction to make it easier for him. She bites down on his lower lip causing him to suck in a sharp breath, to hold it as she’s suddenly unbuttoning his pants, and the freedom of that is a sigh of relief.

At least, it would be, if it weren’t for her fingertips drifting below, seeking him out. There’s a groan that leaves his throat as he instinctively shifts his hips against her hand, letting her feel and explore just how hard she’s gotten him. In this time, though, he does manage to get his fingers dipped in toward her as well, running his fingers featherlight against her and wondering if perhaps he can playfully continue to taunt her before she sets him ablaze. The hand that props her up shifts as he’s sure she’s supported enough, that hand moving to her side, thumb brushing along her breast.

He pulls away from the kiss to press one to her neck, one that leaves a hint of a red mark behind as he tries to catch his breath a fraction before diving in again.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
when you're not around
In her haze it's hard for her to consider the position he needs in order to more easily reach for her, not that she's sorry. The sound of approval that leaves his mouth is exactly what she's looking for, his own pleasure feeding into hers. Her hand is soft against his hardness as she attempts to coax more sounds from him, to pay special attention to the sweet spot along the tip of his cock.

Once he does find that perfect angle for her, it's enough to build such tantalizing tension that her body palpably reacts. It starts low and spreads with each lick of his fingers; her hips inadvertently shifting to let him further his reach, her back pressing harder against the door, heavier breaths expanding her ribs, the muscles along her thighs tightening and relaxing as she makes a conscious effort to give into his touch.

He wouldn't stop there, though. She has to pull her hand away when his thumb grazes her breast and he leaves his mark on her neck.

Using both her hands and her legs, she pulls him in against her so that there's no space at all, wanting to feel his friction on a much more personal level - even if there's still a few layers between them. She presses wet, desperate lips along the base of his neck that reach down for his collarbone, leaving little bruises of her own.
and I'm feeling down
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Fuck.” He breathes as her hand wanders, as she’s met with a complete and utter willingness to do whatever it was she asked of him. It’s only fair that he pays her back for it, fingers dancing along her, giving in with each push and pull of her hips. His other hand continues its exploration, settled at her side and her chest, lips pressed to her neck, leaving marks behind that seem to ignite her more and it reflects within him. She withdraws suddenly, pulling them together, and he manages to get his hand out of the way to tug at the fabric that separates them.

It takes some work, distracted by the marks she leaves on his skin, but when he finally manages to come to some sense, his hips are pressing in against her, pulling her skirt up and shifting his hips so that his pants can slip down. It works for the most part as he braces himself against her, his head tilting this way and that as she blazes her path, his hands rising to slip under her shirt to run his fingers along perked nipples.

His head angles into her space again, seeking out her lips with another heavy and greedy kiss, wanting nothing more than to devour her.
MILO