just bare with me and i'll be back some day i hope
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// and i hear your ship is comin' in, your tears a sea for me to swim in
and i hear a storm is comin' in, my dear, is it all we've ever been? //
Sunjata’s content to remain like this too, tangled up with one another, focused and here in the moment without an incoming crisis to spring on Nate. No, instead, he can relish in the warmth of the smile that graces his husband’s face, the smile that he can feel edged into the kiss before he’s pulling away and running his hands through raven hair and along a slightly stubbled jaw, his head tilting into he hand along his freckled cheek and letting his gaze linger on the Ascended. “How could I not notice?” He asks playfully, letting that soft smile cross his face again.

Still, Nate’s head tilts just slightly, showing off the way the horns look in the lowlight of the room, in the crackling flame of the fireplace in the corner, dancing haunting shadows along the bed between both the wings and the horns that dot his husband’s skin. He inhales slowly and exhales a bit sharper, that  smile growing a bit brighter as he leans in again for another kiss. I like this look on you very much. He says again, reiterating it, before he’s wrapping his arms around Nate and tugging him back with him into the blankets, careful of his wing, but not quite willing to let him go just yet.

- FIN <3
anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love. anchor up to me, love
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.