all i ask is that you listen to me
for Kiada/Elide
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
the glacier
Now these days are feeling dark
We're struggling to figure out last year
The least she could do for Deimos was look after the people he had mentioned; he had taken on a heavy responsibility for her (though, she hoped, an ultimately uneventful one) and her position in the Grounds this Longnight was one of protection. As soon as she heard Kiada and Elide were in the region she had found and asked them to come to a side room in the Theskyra house. Maybe they were too old to be dragged off for a private talk, but if she could, Morgan would convince them to come with her and listen.

"Deimos has mentioned both of you to me. Especially you, Kiada-" She looked to the young woman, someone she vaguely knew herself. "He wants both of you to be safe. You're both Ascended and will both be fighting in this battle...so I want to know how much experience you both have. How well you think you'll fare, when it comes to the moment of the fight. If you are inexperienced, please be honest - I will be able to protect you more effectively." Morgan spoke in one long stream, having thought the words over several times before bringing them in; after her guards had been wiped out, she wanted to make absolutely clear that she was willing to put herself on the line for those that were weaker.
When the woman in the sky
keeps saying things that no one wants to hear