beach chicken
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
At some point during the wonky timeline of Longnight, there's a small, folded up note left on the counter in Milo's loft.
In bold, large letters, the front says:

"I'll SEA you later"

but there is also something on the inside, just for him.

{Image: frNiqcQ.png}
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
A note's been left for Milo in plain view, with big letters written on the front:

MILO

HEY

READ ME?

- - -

miss you (has been feverishly scribbled out)

I went to pray to Safrin the other day. She wasn't very happy to see me at first. Otherwise it went fine. Well, sort of. I think. Nothing to worry about. But I could use your help with something. If you're not too busy, come find me at the Kuali'i later? :) I'll wait for you on the first island. I think. I don't actually know, never been there.

Anyway come find me and I'll be able to tell you more. It's too much to put on paper.

just bring yourself and donuts. pls. that's all I could ever need, in case you were wondering.

and watch out for hels!!!!!!

-Relia

On the back is another hastily written note, as if added at the last moment:

P.S. I talked to Maeve. Told her about you. Us. Thought you might want to know. . . you should meet her, she's nice.
Could introduce you. Is that weird? If it is, pretend I didn't mention it.