[SE] shore up, hunker down
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
everything has its wonders
"I wish," Ronin says of the vodka in the canteen, and he smiles briefly at the memory that bubbles to the surface. Granted, it's a bit of a fuzzy memory, given how drunk they both were, but images of fire and sand are still amusing. Zoning back in Ronin gazes up at the moody skies and nods. "Given that the hottest time of the year follows right after monsoon season, you might find yourself relishing it while it's here."

As for him? Ronin's brow furrows as he thinks. "Two years in Torchline, maybe? A couple more in Caido." He wrinkles his nose as if realising how old that makes him now. "Well now I'm just depressed," he says with a scoff.

Only offering Aurelia a cheerful sort of shrug - he's not going to hold a grudge over a punch in the face - Ronin snorts and bounces his eyebrows at her. "You know what? You're on - next time I'm in Torchline for a bit, we'll go a round. Might give you some time to put more bang behind that punch..."

~FIN
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!