Don't know what I don't know
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

You leave a note for Vai and instructions for Felix - Don't leave her side - then slip into the night. Remi and Ronin are gone off somewhere, probably to harass Sunjata some more. Oh, the Lullaby had told you (while quite angry, there had been choice words) about the 'Biter's presumed innocence, but you can't say you feel bad. All evidence had supported that Jata did this, even if it made no sense.

But then again, neither does his explanation.

Vai had wanted to go after him herself. You'd forbidden it, of course, in as much as you can forbid that woman from doing anything. You know Kane, have for seasons. You've worked alongside him, and sure, he's never been a friend, but you still know him. He's not a secret criminal mastermind despot father of an unstable string bean who travelled across worlds just to torment his son and complicated your life. That would be fucking insane.

Right?

You'd sent a note for him to meet you here. Now as you bring in your dinghy to shore, you can't help feel... Well, fucking freaked. "Kane!" you call into the darkness, a hand laid casually on the jaguar claws that hang from your side. "Oi, y'here? We gotta fuckin' talk."
I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
"Zeph!"

It probably isn't the voice that the dockhand is expecting to hear, and nor will he be expecting to hear it so far above. But there's no way that Vai is staying home while someone else goes after the man who apparently attacked her. Especially when that someone is the person she's in love with. So Vai swoops in - on manticore-back, no less (thanks Remi) - not exactly to the rescue, but essentially to stop the bullshit.

She's still not exactly a hundred percent, the scars pink and vibrant streaks against her skin, her bruises a rainbow of colours that span across her body in the vague shape of hands. But that has never stopped Vai before; precious little has, in fact. So they land and she slips off Remi's back to glower across at Zeph, out of breath even if Remi has done all the work. "What are you doing?"

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
& i sing hallelujah, ripped through my veins
Remi is at Vai's beck and call, for whatever she might need. Ice chips, a punching bag, peppermint bark, or a dramatic trek into the voyage to confront her lover and possibly also the man who assaulted her. The flight is quick; Remi knows these lands well and can navigate them easily even in the dark. With Vai healed enough to hold on that he doesn't need to take things slow, they are able to devour Zeph's head start quite quickly.

Rumbling a note of support behind her, the manticore tucks his wings against his flanks. The Fingers aren't safe on a good day, and even less so with this Kane stalking about. So Remi remains shifted, his tail curled tightly above his back and his senses alert and focused on any intrusive sounds.
i heard the hammer drop, my blood in the rain

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.