Mini Event this town has no room for you
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
Too many things, and not enough time.

Movements and motions upon clifftops. Stupidity and recklessness, tied and strung together on ruthless enterprises. Hearts with hatred and multitudes of abyss; lines of history none of them could possibly touch.

And then nothing but the open air, the rocky walls, and her teeth slammed together, grating together in the clench of her jaw.

Nate. Sunjata. Measures of emotions she couldn’t face, hands clenched down by her sides, echoes and fringes of things she wouldn’t give name to.

But she was a swift little ember after Adam took Nate (muzzled and chained and smothered), and her heart broke, racing down, down, down to shorelines. A rational mind understood he could shift. An impulsive mind wondered if he’d bother.

{Melita out!}
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
Ronin watches it all go down, and though he succeeds in not rushing down there and bloodying his knuckles on Shaju's face, his fingernails bite hard into his palms. And when they both go tumbling over the side of the cliff, the Star is on his feet. He doesn't make it in time, of course - no one does - and his curse is loud enough to echo into the rain, along the crags and into the waves.

People are already leaving, already in action. Nate is gone with a group that Ronin doesn't look twice at to see, some are prowling away to search the shores, and Sunjata? He's just fucking gone. Something leaden and cold sinks deep in Ronin's stomach, and though he feels as though he needs to throw himself over the edge of the rocks to help, deep down... he knows. He knows it was Sunjata's choice. His risk, his decision. Perhaps he had planned this all along.
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
If she’s being brutally honest, her concern during all of this is first and foremost for Nate. The muzzle, goddamn muzzle (of all things to say less than human) makes her blood boil and her lips curl back and her nails dig into her palms till iridescent fluid drips to the ground and she fights several, warring impulses.

She barely pays attention to the fight, other than to catch the tail end of the two men falling over the cliff.

Why Sunjata didn’t just turn into a dragon is beyond her ken, and as people begin to rush forward - to the cliff, to Nate, to do something - she loses everyone she’d been keeping an eye on: Hotaru, her brother, well - fuck. Making her way to the side of the cliff, Wessex peers over the edge and then disappears, reappearing at the bottom and diving in to the water - to begin a pointless, fruitless search.
the wraith
WESSEX
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I don't trust nobody
Maeve wasn't sure what she had been expecting. It all went so quickly. Blades and blood blurring in her vision. She doesn't have the stomach for it and more than once she has to turn her head away. Why she doesn't just leave is a question for the ages. Part of her feels the needs to be there. To support the governor and those that she knew who were close to them. Her eyes find a few familiar faces. Adam, Aurelia, Ronin, Rigby, and Locke... She doesn't approach any of them.

By the time it is done she felt sick to her stomach and chilled to the bone. All she could hope was that those who had the skill and ability were able to find Sunjata and take care of Nate. while she might not know either of them well, there was no ill will wished upon them from her part. With one final look towards the cliff, Maeve slipped from the perch she claimed on the bolder and started the trek back towards home.

There was nothing she could do.

{Maeve is out!}
and nobody trusts me

Maeve
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Raza
The blood flows freely, drenchin’ the sand till it turns dark an’ Raza watches intently neither caught up in the emotional wringer of it all nor so callous as she might appear. By her estimation crowd seems to be squarely for the Governor (muzzlin’ a person will tip the scales, won’t it?), but Sunjata, he doesn’t put on a good show, either.

Winnin’ the way he does ain’t exactly a win an’ she can see it in Jack’s face. Patton’ Vega on the shoulder, Raza takes off after Jack, hurryin’ down t’the shoreline t’search for a body that may or may not be there.

Honestly, she’s startin’ t’miss the good ‘ol days.
reppin' a district of obvious misfits
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
It's admittedly a lot less showy than he was hoping but he gets that maybe this isn't exactly a show. Whatever it is, they seem to know the rules and then suddenly they're both being thrown into the water. Well shit, that's not how he was expecting this to go down. And honestly he didn't care who won, it's not like he knew either of them. He just likes a little bloodshed, which is what he got. It's fine.

However, he did think he saw the second guy throw something shiny. Which is interesting and with everyone dispersing to go home or look for bodies? Locke heads down to the beach. He can be looking for Sunjata.. Or the ring. Depends on how asks him.

-Exit Locke-
just not on my dime
LOCKE
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
i'm really not so with you anymore
Rigby had a nice seat, and the show was good.

Sunjata and the weird old dude did not disappoint, whatever they were fighting for it was obviously serious. Rigby didn't care to learn the details, he just wanted to see some blood, a little action and gore. Curious eyes watched from the sidelines, hungry for the violence he knew so well. Another drag on his smoke, another strike across the cliff face. Blood smattered the stone, he thought it might end there, the duel over and done with.

But it did not, it only got more interesting. His eyes widened a little as the duo flipped over the edge, wrapped in darkness and surely into the waves below. The crowd broke into muttering and shouting, allies and enemies alike breaking into orders and actions. Rigby didn't want to be caught up in this, he'd hear about the Flood's fate in the morning anyway. So he laid back on the boulder, chewing on his cigarette, and with a serene little sigh he drifted off for a nap.
i'm just a ghost
RIGBY
Vega Echevarría
Inn Keeper

Age: 39 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vega
Sweet rain like mercy in the night
Lay me down, wash away the sorrow
Everything felt like it happened so fast that Vega didn't have much time to soak anything in. Raza came and stood at her side. A half-cocked smirk lit up the shorter woman's face. "Two heads and they can't even use either of them to think properly." She mused and chuckled. On the other side of Raza settled Jack, a woman Vega only knew to be the captain of the Ark. She didn't pay him much attention other than just looking him over once, trying to get a read on him. She could only tell that he and Raza had some sort of relationship -- some sort of bond.

She turned her attention to the trail, which was mostly trial by blood. The fight was brutal and hard and had Vega watching impassively, though inside she was much more interested in the goings-on than her veiled face let on. She did gasp, however, when both men disappeared over the edge of the cliff. Before she could move or react, Raza and Jack had left her and were probably going to look for the Governor--or, at least, Vega assumed so.

Sucking in a breath, Vega left, alone, to search along the shoreline for the man she didn't know, but overlooked their homeland.

Caress my soul and set it right
Lay me down, show me your tomorrow