[open] stare down at the wonder of it all
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Falke
The warmer wind brings the smell of Flowerbirth with it - everyone knows that smell - and though Falke’s merely human sense of smell can’t detect what might be a weaker rebound from Deepfrost, he can’t seem to get enough of the freshness. Fee bounds ahead of him, paws splashing through muddy puddles with a child-like abandon, encouraging her bonded with eager sounds. Trees lie ahead! Her favorite! Her feelings are infectious through their bond, but he is a little more cautious in his steps - deliberate where necessary and trying to avoid the deep mud puddles as only a boring, responsible adult can.

Luckily, his clothes are dark today. When Fee comes back with her grubby, dirty little hands and feet, he won’t mind too much.

As soon as Ophelia reaches something wooden she can climb, she’s up and off to her own devices, and Falke is forced to trust that she’ll find her way back to him, even if his gut reaction is a small piece of his heart in his throat. Breathing deeply, the Fixer forces himself to relax - to breathe in Flowerbirth and the promises of Rae and allow himself to be amazed by their creations.
it's the best I can do
easy on my tethered soul, giving you all I got
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[open] stare down at the wonder of it all - by Falke - 03-01-2021, 04:43 PM