[open] stare down at the wonder of it all
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Falke
He can hear Ophelia, but not see her. Another voice cuts in, feminine and kind (in the way that you can simply hear in a person’s voice) and vaguely familiar, so Falke isn’t alarmed. He does however, speed up a bit and following a path to the best of his ability, making a educated guess as to where a door might be… ah, there is one, and it’s ajar, too.

While Falke is looking for a way in, Fee has climbed down now that she has Lena’s attention. Slowly at first, and then perhaps too quickly, tries to scramble up Lena to perch on a shoulder, and if allowed, begin to paw through her hair.

Ophelia, Falke admonishes when he sees her - wherever she is in her antics - with a tone that says we’ve talked about this and no climbing without consent. But that’s not where his attention remains, (how could it?), as a woman is there with a hare in her arms. “Lena, right?” he asks with a slow smile, remembering her face from the last meeting. Seraphina’s sister, and yes, he can see the resemblance.
it's the best I can do
easy on my tethered soul, giving you all I got
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] stare down at the wonder of it all - by Falke - 03-18-2021, 08:45 PM