[open] stare down at the wonder of it all
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
“Ah, I see.” Which only prompted another giggle, as the companion had clearly found something noteworthy in her hair, rooting around in the assemblage of dark locks. “I don’t mind. It’s natural for them.” A part of life; and without others of her own kind, she’d enact and engage towards those closest. A soft smile bridged again, and she lifted one hand to scratch at the monkey, extending her own good nature, warmth, and tenderness towards the monkey.

Her attention shifted back to Falke, however, at the insinuations of him fairing and feeling better written on his face. She nodded, taking care not to jostle Ophelia, with only the lightest air of surprise sliding along her mouth. “Oh, not to worry at all, I was happy to help!” She grinned, the hints of mischief embedding in the corner of her lips. “To be fair, I jumped at the opportunity to be outside Stormbeak. I’m very curious about the other lands, and chances don’t come up very often.” Nor tours by Cian, in the midst of complete and utter chaos. “I hope you don’t find yourself in such a situation again. It must have been frightening.”
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] stare down at the wonder of it all - by Lena - 03-20-2021, 07:39 PM