[open] stare down at the wonder of it all
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Falke
“Mmm. It’s one of those things you have to learn for yourself, I think. Every day that I feel her, I’m grateful that she’s here and she chose me.” It may seem like a trite response, but as Falke sends a pulse of love to Ophelia, she stops her ministrations on Lena’s hair and looks towards him with a questioning hoot. Love - and a sense that she’s not yet done with her grooming - comes back to the Fixer and he acquiesces.

“All right, Fee. All right.” Offering Lena an apologetic smile, the Fixer translates. “She likes what she’s doing. Do you mind? I think she’s gone through Dr. Hart’s hair so many times she knows its clean and mine is -” Not the same. Not so easily parted. Not long, and not the kind to readily harbor any insects.

Her wink causes a flash of a smile and without knowing its true intention, Falke is more likely to blush a little and shrug it off. He turns his attention to the enclosure they’re in and asks the first thing that pops into his mind. “How do they get here?” He asks. “The creatures who need healing?”
it's the best I can do
easy on my tethered soul, giving you all I got
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] stare down at the wonder of it all - by Falke - 03-28-2021, 06:01 PM