[open] stare down at the wonder of it all
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Falke
When Lena says that each of them have a purpose, Falke’s mind goes immediately to the extremes - do Frost Giants have a purpose? If so, what was it? Or Paper Wasps? Still, this is no place to argue and there isn’t really a point to be made (nor does he truly feel like being contrary), so instead the Fixer nods in agreement and strokes Fee gently.

“Oh I’ve only really been to Torchline - and only twice.” Pausing briefly, he does end up smiling, still delighting in the memories of his first trip there. Not the Finn part, of course, but the other part. “I was able to spend some time observing Cloud Mantas - alive, that is. And Hels, of course, though I didn’t have the bravery to try and walk on water with them.” Spreading his arms out, he beings to imitate the way the Mantas move, “They’re equally gorgeous in the water and out of it, green and flowing, like a cross between a flat fish and kelp, but bigger, obviously. And diamond-shaped. The stones on their heads - gorgeous. I can see why they’re hunted, especially in Torchline, but it’s such a shame once you really see one.”

But then, maybe Falke is too soft.
it's the best I can do
easy on my tethered soul, giving you all I got
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open] stare down at the wonder of it all - by Falke - 04-13-2021, 11:56 PM