(o) like a thousand shining stars
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
it's whatever you feel, it's whatever i want to do
Aisha awoke to the sun rising, but it wasn't the light that made her shoot up in her bed. It was the warmth of the sunrays through glass panes, the light against her skin and she felt it. Finally. It wasn't pain and it wasn't cold, at some point in the night her curse had slipped away like a breath. With the change of season or the end of Longnight, whatever it was her cruel spirit had moved on, hopefully to die and never return.

The young warrior couldn't help but be fucking ecstatic, milling about the barracks and letting everyone of consequence know that she wasn't sick or cursed anymore. And never again would she complain about the cold, any temperature was warmer than she'd been for the past months, the heat of a fire seemed sweltering now. And so she left the great hall of the Shield barracks around midday, and headed out into the city to be happy, and warm.

She wasted no time setting about her plans for the season. First things first was her own personal venture, deciding where might be a good place to build or refurbish. She walked the streets bundled up tight in furs and silks, looking over monuments and plots of land that might befit her plans.
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3345

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Sah let out a satisfied sigh as he walked through Halo. As much as he loved the colder weather, he had to admit that the slightly warmer temperatures of New Leaf were nice as well. The bright sunlight was an added bonus. Unfortunately it that meant more people were out and the canine still wasn't sure exactly where he stood on crowds. It didn't help that there was still a bit of a language barrier. Although Sah had suddenly gained the ability to speak the native language upon arriving to Caido, that didn't mean that words and terms he was unfamiliar with to begin with suddenly made sense.  So maybe the barrier was more cultural then anything. Regardless, it still hurt when people reacted badly when he asked for clarification on something that for them was common knowledge. How was he supposed to know what the fuck a brush was? He'd never seen one before!

Sah shook his head to clear his thoughts and just enjoyed the walk as he made his way home from the market. His bag was now filled with a fancy new blanket for his nest bed and the canine was very pleased. As he turned the corner he spotted a familiar face. "Aisha! It's been awhile. How are you?" Sah greeted her warmly as he approached.

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
The inn that peeked around the bend caught her eye immediately, if not for it's sturdy build than for the fact that it seemed rather empty inside, as though vacant. It was in a place like she and Deimos had discussed, near markets, a lively sector of Halo (if that could be ascribed to the cold place) and not too far from the barracks. She jogged over to the front, and as any respectful citizen would, she jiggled the doorknob to try and get in.

It was then that Sah would catch her, attempting to barge her way in to the place for a better look. Aisha! Wildly the girl turned her head, a guilty reflex as she whipped her hand away from the door and down to her side. When she realized it was just Sah, a man she'd met once a while go when she'd held a training session at the grounds, she grinned, relaxed, and placed her hand on her hip.

"I'm good, how've you been?" she replied, casual and friendly.
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Sah approached, a grin spreading across his face as he took in the situation. He might still be new to the whole humanoid settlement thing, but even he could gather what was happening. At least, he thought he could. "Good. So what brings you to an abandoned inn? Or to breaking into an abandoned inn?" He teased good-naturedly.

Sah paused beside her, his head tilted slightly. "But seriously. What are you doing?" Why anyone would want to break into such a place was beyond him. There likely wasn't anything of value in there and he doubted it would provide much shelter given how rundown it was.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai

Change author:
As soon as she knew she'd been caught, she didn't try to hid it. Aisha grinned at the tease, "Nefarious and confidential stuff," she replied, narrowing her gaze in a playful glare. He paused and asked again, curiosity slipping through, and despite the levity Aisha was happy to explain and buckle down.

"I'm scouting a good place to build a guild hall, thought this might be a nice fixer upper," she answered, glancing to the inn. Timber and stone, a foundation that could be built upon and turned into something greater. Something that would house a band of bounty hunters for the things that haunted and careened towards darkness.
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:

Sah chuckled, a grin on his face at Aisha's confession. "I won't tell. I can keep a secret surprisingly well." He replied, playing along.  

He listened as he explained her goal. "A guild? Remind me again, that's a voluntary group with some kind of goal right? That's what guilds are?" He'd heard the term once or twice since coming to Caido, but still wasn't completely clear on what they were. "What goal does your future guild have?" He asked both out of curiosity but also because it might help in figuring out what rundown building was best. After all, the ones here were in varying states of disrepair as well as varying in size and architecture.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha never got the shpeel about Sah and his history, she didn't know of his past canine life. He was obviously an Outlander, if not for his confusion than his general stance around town. Still she was somewhat surprised when 'guild' was lost to him, she chuckled lightly at his attempt at comprehension. She nodded into the amusement, golden curls bouncing lightly at her cheeks, "Yeah, something like that."

Her guild in particular was a voluntary group with many goals, and she was more than happy to explain, "A monster hunter's guild. Our guild will be for people who want to learn more about the supernatural in Caido and who want to coexist and or learn to fight them. Kind of like bounty hunters and explorers for spirits and monsters." That was the idea anyway, a guild for those interested in fantastical beasts, in understanding them and learning how to protect themselves against them.

"We'll have meetings every now and then to discuss plans and projects, and be around to help anyone with monster problems, stuff like that."
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:

Sah's grin turned downright mischievous, and he had to stifle a laugh. "A guild for fighting and studying magical beasts?" The irony of their conversation was not lost on him in the least. But the idea of learning more about the creatures of Caido and helping out the locals sounded excellent. He'd be able to explore Caido's wilderness and help protect the people that had welcomed him so warmly.

Still struggling not to laugh, Sah replied. "I'd actually be interested in joining. I think my personal experience on the matter could be invaluable. Even if those experiences are with species beyond Caido." His lips twitched and he burst out laughing, unable to keep it in any longer. He waved his hands, trying to get control of himself, not wanting to offend her. "I swear I'm not laughing at you or joking about wanting to join. It's just.." He lost it again.

After a few moments his laughter settled into small chuckles, and he wiped his eyes. "Sorry. You know how I'm an Outlander, right?" He finally asked, still grinning.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai

Change author:
An odd reaction, the laughter, the pointing to references that only he knew. Aisha's smile remained but her forehead creased slightly, she delved into his features trying to find some kind of explanation as to what he could mean by experience. His laughter petered away and he gave a brief account; outlander things.

"Oh I could tell," she replied with a chuckle of her own, as that seemed a pretty obvious aspect. Most people she talked to about the guild, especially considering the more serious air of Halo, were more earnest about what it might entail, what it might mean for the area and the people. Odd yes, but amusing and ironic in the face of her other prospects, she took it with a good-natured smirk.

And there was more there to unfurl, she was curious about him now that he'd expressed his interest in her intentions. "What is it that you have to offer?" she asked, sobering up her expression but still carrying a sunny disposition.
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:

Sah shrugged. "I figured. I don't exactly try to hide it in any capacity. Frankly I don't think I could even if I tried." Truly, he received numerous odd looks throughout his daily encounters.  It seemed even amongst other Outlanders he was a bit of an oddity. Most Naturals didn't seem to expect an Outlander who needed, what to them were basic concepts of human life, explained. On the plus side it sometimes endeared him to them. Out of pity likely, which made him nauseous, but at least they were willing to pause and explain things.

Sah smile's turned a tad melancholy. "Back in my world, I wasn't human.  I actually was what you would classify as a magical beast. I can likely offer a unique perspective to the guild." He explained it simply, not in the mood to expand upon the details of his past life. "Regardless, I genuinely want to join. Halo has done a lot for me. I'm always looking for a way to pay it back, and this sounds like something I can truly help with."

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai

Change author:
A beast turned human, one magical creature to another. Aisha's race had slightly changed upon arriving but the principals of her abilities remained. A shifter with a leopard skin, the differences were only something she could feel, explaining it never had seemed satisfactory to the experience. His own story seemed in line with his temperament, she wondered how different this body was from his last.

"Then I would appreciate your insight, you're more than welcome among our ranks," she replied warmly, glad to see interest so soon. If everyone was as willing to provide as Sah, the guild would be up and running in no time, Aisha awaited that day with impatience.

That in mind she turned back to the inn, "Since you're one of the cool kids now, want to help me scope out the place?" With a playful grin she jogged back a few steps, back to the threshold. This time she was able to jiggle the knob just right, and with a weary creak the door was wrenched from it's frame.
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:

{color=#0qb6bf}"Awesome." {/color}Sah was glad that she had accepted him into her guild despite his history. It would be an asset to the guild, yes. But many in Caido would have instantly turned against him upon hearing about his 'less than human' past.

Cool kids club? Was that a saying around here? Sah chose to ignore that bit and simply nodded. "Sure. Sounds like fun. Plus, I can't let the guild leader die before the guild is even made, now can I?" He teased as she got the door open. Sah tilted his head at the poor door. "We're probably going to need a new one. This one is just about ready to give up on being a door. Well, after you." He gestured for her to lead the way into the building.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha snorted at the wolfman's insinuation, "Aww shucks," she cantillated, her good mood had put a slight musical tone to her voice. Once the knob had popped and the door creaked inwards, Aisha got her first good look at the place. And she was not disappointed, the front room was spacious and homey, with old windows lining the sides that the sun shone through, illuminating every wisp in the air. Dusty round tables spread about, a set of stairs that lead up further, and as the main piece, a large stone fireplace with two rotting armchairs placed before it. The whole place was trashed, abandoned long ago to never resume it's purpose, but Aisha could feel her own wishes making their way with this wreckage.

"There's a lot to do, but I like it," she spoke, walking over to a counter that would've acted as reception once upon a time. Fingers ran through about a centimetre of dust and particulate, landing on a drawer handle and pulling. The previous owners cleaned out everything reasonable, the drawers were empty besides a few papers. "We could make it warm again, somewhere people want to be," to learn, to train, to divulge in the supernatural.
AISHA
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:

Sah had to stifle a sneeze as the wave of untouched dust hit his nose. Eyeing the internal portion of the building, he made a contemplative humming sound.  There was plenty of space, and the tables didn't seem too broken. A few needed some attention, but overall they could certainly be reused. "It certainly does have potential. Would it just be an area to meet up or are you hoping to put in things like an infirmary, kitchen, or places to sleep?"

The guild hall certainly could be an area just to research and train, but it could also be where the guildmembers crashed after long nights of said research. And with the job description, having some means of healing wouldn't be a bad idea either. There really were nearly limitless ways in which Aisha could design the guild and guildhall. And Sah was curious about which path she wanted to take with it.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie