didn’t rust in the rain
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i try to keep it in line, maybe i'm just not the one
They will be.” He assures her easily. They’re his people too, the ones he’s supposed to help and keep an eye out for. He’ll ensure they’re cared for the best that they can all manage during the storms. Regardless, though, as she latches on, the heat from his body is quite warm, evident if the frustration coursing through him and the storms behind his eyes as he sends off the list.

A small sigh passes through his lips and he nods in agreement. He doesn’t want to see Remi, but if the demigod was willing to help in a time like this, who was he to deny it? He couldn’t deny the help, that would simply be stupid.

So he waits, while Maeve is able to rest some, before the list is returned and he sits a bit more fully on the end of Maeve’s bed, taking it up immediately and sticking the pencil between his lips as he reads it. He marks the names of those that are willing to go on a separate sheet for his own keeping. “Looks like they’re all accounted for.” He murmurs to her, handing her the sheet.
but you know i would
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's in his hands now seeing as he won't let her do more than lay here. Maeve sighs softly, giving a small nod of her head that makes her wince before she's still again. His frustration rolls off of him in waves. She can feel it pressing up against her own stress and if she were in a different state she'd try harder to offer him more comfort, but as it is she isn't. So all she can do is hold onto him where she's able to, eyes closed as she rests under his watchful eye.

Only when that second piece of paper is brought does she stir, making herself sit up as he reads over the sheet before passing it to her. Maeve runs through all of the names at least five times, checking them off in her head, counting again and again and again until she's finally satisfied that they're all there. "Good... I'll do rounds later.. check in with them all." Maeve murmurs mostly to herself as she hands him the paper, lying back until he decides that it's time to go.
These violent delights
Have violent ends
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i try to keep it in line, maybe i'm just not the one
He hands the paper off to her, idly watching as she scans it over and over and over again. And when she’s satisfied with it, he nods to the workers, and leaves the papers with her. His own copy is already placed on the sheet of paper he tucks into his pocket. “I’ll help get the mothers where they’re staying. You rest more.” He says, giving her hand a light squeeze before he moves to stand.

I imagine you’ll want to come back to the house.” He hums, pausing for a moment to glance around at the calming clinic. “Let me know when you’re ready.” And then he’s off, helping get everyone situated, checking in with them as any good Governor would, taking their concerns and considerations into mind, and then going from there.

— FIN!!
but you know i would
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.