on the wings of change
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
It doesn't matter how much distaste Sunjata has for Stormbreak - Ronin knows that his news about Remi will break the ice, and he leans into the squeeze to his shoulder with a smile that keeps wanting to grow. There might even be the slightest amount of pink to his cheeks, too; since reconciling with his husband, both Star and Lullaby have been toeing a very safe line, and it's turned him into something of a giddy schoolboy. "Thank you," he says softly. "It's definitely not something I'll be taking for granted..."

Gazing out over the cliff's edge as a sea breeze ruffles his hair, Ronin breathes it in deep and sighs it out again. "We live together in Stormbreak," he confirms. "But Remi is still doing his Greatwood duties. We're making it work. We realised that being apart was just... it doesn't work for us. Make sure you and Nate never end up in that situation."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
high as hell, feeling fine
nothing bad but nothing kind
Ronin flushes and Sunjata doesn’t miss it as his friend speaks. He’s happy for him, after everything that had happened, that guilt Sunjata knew he shouldn’t place on himself for the argument between the Lullaby and Star, suddenly begins to dissipate and he offers a quiet sigh of relief that turns more into a huff of amusement as he pulls his hand away from Ronin to shove back in his pocket.

I won’t if I can help it.” He murmurs, shrugging his shoulders. “We aren’t all that different given the circumstances. The gods stationed you both, yeah?” To this he raises a brow to Ronin, trying to ensure his information is correct (after all, it’d all been rumors and what Wessex had told him) before he continues. “{aay}A brewing war and Nate and I are on opposite fucking ends. So we’ll see.” Trying to push past the dourness of the conversation, Sunjata moves over toward the path to Haulani, leaving room for Ronin to accompany him. “I fucking dread it, though.” He murmurs with a bitter laugh.

Shall we see how your friends are doing in Haulani and then see about that trip to Stormbreak?” Might as well rip the bandaid off, right?
not a word from me
at least nothing you would mind
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
That's all Sunjata can really do, in truth; it wasn't as if Remi or Ronin could help it, when they were parted to the point where it had nearly destroyed their marriage. "They did," he confirms about the gods being responsible for their stationing, and that in itself ought to be a warning for the Flood. Gods being what they are, at least Remi and Ronin's were on the same page. The same can't really be said for Safrin and the Voice, and the Star really doesn't envy Sunjata for the position he's put himself in.

"At least you don't do things by halves," he murmurs with a bittersweet smile. "If you're going to dread something, it may as well be something as masseve and existential as this, right?" With a shrug, Ronin lets that topic of conversation flutter to the breeze - it really isn't worth depressing them both more than necessary, after all.

"Sounds like a fine idea. Let's go," he says, nodding to Sunjata and heading away from the skyboats towards Haulani proper, looking forward, at least, to enjoying his time back on the islands.

~FIN
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!