To Finn
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

A basket of aromatic baked goods sits in front of Finn's door, with a letter folded on the top.

Finn-

I want to apologize for what happened the other day. It was wrong to invade your space without your consent, and I'm sorry for the discomfort it caused.

To that end, I know it doesn't make up for what happened but here are some extra scones I made up. I wasn't sure what you liked, so I'm packing one of each. There's lemon poppyseed, honey lavender, rosemary thyme, and goat cheese. Let me know which one you like best, or if there's something else you prefer.

Tomorrow I'm making muffins for Sera. I'll drop some off in the afternoon. Do you like chocolate?
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired
Amalia,

There is no need to apologise - I know that what happened wasn't your fault, and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. Thank you for the scones, though. I haven't been able to try them yet, but lemon poppyseed has always been a favourite of mine. I do like chocolate, but please don't trouble yourself with making anything for me. You do not owe me anything, and what happened was an accident.

I hope that you had a quiet LongNight and that everything went well with the Torchline shrine. If you would like to discuss it, I will write something up for Gideon to chronicle the event.

Finn
FINN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:

Another basket is on Finn's doorstep, but this time the letter is delivered by a large raven, who seems very expectant on being fed.

Finn,

Honestly, you're doing me a favor by taking them. I bake too much for just one person, and while Sera has been helpful in eating my leftovers, there's still more than even she can manage. It's the side effect of running a bakery to so long, I guess. No sense of portion control.

My LongNight was much quieter than it has ever been before. There was some unrest in Torchline while we were there, but I was not involved, and we were able to complete our mission without issue i think but idk the thread isn't done. How was yours? Sera says that LongNight here is often a time for adventure and reflection. Did you do anything fun?

I'm going to be in the Wilds for a few days, but can tell you about Torchline when I return? If you need anything, my friend who delivered this letter will be able to find me.

Um, and I promised you'd give him a snack. Sorry.
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Amalia,

In which case, thank you for the basket. I was sure to give your friend a muffin as payment.

The unrest in Torchline is curious - I will see if I am able to find out what happened by the time you return. I spend the majority of my day in my office in the Collegium. If you stop by when your trip to the Wilds is over, I ought to be present and we can discuss the shrine and all that happened.

My LongNight was quiet and restful, though that is not too different to the usual. It is a time for side projects and catching up on paperwork, for me.

Take care in the Wilds, though I am sure you already know to do that. It can be quite dangerous in certain areas from what I have read.

Finn
FINN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:

The paper is muddy, and there's a selection of leaves from the Hanging Tree in the envelope.

Hey Finn,

Sorry I didn't write back right away. A strange thing happened in the Wilds - I was in Oerwoud, and then suddenly we I got dizzy and when I opened my eyes, we'd been moved to another part of the Wilds, near a giant tree? Have you heard of anything like this happening before? I've put some leaves from the tree in my letter. I don't know if they'll help your research or not, but they look pretty.

I hope you're having some fun and not just doing paperwork.

Best,
Amalia
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Hello Amalia,

No, I have never heard of such a phenomenon - are you alright? I will look in the Archives to see if there is any mention of such a thing happening previously, though I confess I do not hold out much hope. The Wilds are precisely that - they have not been inhabited or explored very much.

I have pressed the leaves into a book that I might research further once I have found out more information. For now, the most fun I have is paperwork that occasionally does not get sent to Cian, and a little time to play music.

Be safe.

Finn
FINN
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:

Hi Finn -

I'm back in Stormbreak. Let me know when you'd like to meet up, and where.

Amalia.
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Hello Amalia,

I am in my office in the Collegium most of the time nowadays. I have had a window put in so I am not missing out on any of the light from FlowerBirth.

I hope that you had a good trip - welcome back to Stormbreak.

Finn
FINN