To the Mighty Flood
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
the baffled king composing hallelujah
Hey, Jata.

Pretend this is some official correspondence or whatever, okay?

Long story short - Safrin gave me my mojo back and I was sent back to Stormbreak like... right away.

I want to tell you how proud I am of you, and how pleased I am that you didn't die by throwing yourself off a cliff. (It's a shit way to go, sorry mate).

Anyway, I wish I could be there to celebrate your being alive properly. But the good news is... I can be!

I've been tasked with making contact with Torchline (that's you) to discuss potentially opening a travel route between Stormbreak and the islands via skyboat. You read that correctly. If we can set something up, visitors from Stormbreak can come and see Torchline, and vice versa. (Accepted and Attuned only in Stormbreak though, it's that kind of place).

Let me know what you think!

~ Ronin

P.S. Here's a recipe for deep fried ice cream. Deep. Fried. Ice. Cream.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be cautious, don't be kind, you committed, i'm your crime
push my button anytime
Hey Ronin,

Thank you. And for the record I tried to fly up but Flowerbirth winds over the sea aren’t anything to be trifled with.

Come and discuss it with me, then, you know my thoughts on Stormbreak. Might take a bit more convincing than deep fried ice cream. (Just a bit though.)

I take it I’ll see you soon?

— SW
you got your finger on the trigger
but your trigger finger's mine
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Jata,

I assume your thoughts about me are far more important than your thoughts about Stormbreak. Tell you what - I'll even throw in another recipe. This one's called Stop-Being-A-Penis, with a side of Skyboats-Are-Cool.

Sounds like your wings just weren't up to it, kid. I'll come and train you when I'm there next. Which should be soon!

If we are able to do the skyboat thing.

By the way, why the fuck does your surname start with a W? It's inconvenient, honestly.

On a more serious note, it really would mean a lot to me if we could discuss this in earnest, though I don't think I can make a trip to Torchline unless it's to make this happen.

~ Ronin
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
push my button anytime
Ronin,

If you’re going to have a fit about it then bring me a Skyboat to look at then we’ll see if it’s still cool.

As for why it starts with a W, Wren and Sen rhyme so it seemed ideal. Sorry you’re not appreciative of our wordplay.

Bring a boat down and we’ll talk. Deal?

— SWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Jata,

You've seen me have a fit about things. This is barely on the scale of dramatic and you know it. As for the skyboat - what if I did? What would you do then, huh? (Because I think that's the plan, pretty much. I'll write to you with the details when I have them).

Wren and Sen rhyme? That's ridiculous, but I'll accept it I suppose. Tell Nate hello from me, and I hope the two of you are doing well.

Deal, I think. I'll do what I can to get the boat down before monsoon season - I imagine it wouldn't be a good idea to sail there after that point.

Speak soon - maybe even in person.

~ Wronin Taliesin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Governor,

Something something official correspondence something.

I've received the go ahead to bring a skyboat to Torchline so we can discuss this further. I'll have Stormbreak's dockmaster and one of the captains with me - would it be possible to prepare a space for the boat to moor against the Aumakua?

You can expect us in the next day or so.

(You'd better be there waiting, and you'd better look sad with like... a white handkerchief to wave, or whatever).

- Ronin
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
Wronin,

That will be arranged. We can finalize whatever other requirements might be needed once you’ve arrived.

I’ll be there. Maybe not with a white handkerchief but I’ll certainly have the sad look down, don’t worry your stars.

— SW
SuNJATA