Finn (from Remi)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
(The letter clearly indicates who it's from, that the Spyglass might know what he's getting into before he opens it).

Finn,

I haven't forgotten about the item to shield you from me waking up in your bed. But as Ronin has joined the Order and plans to remain in Stormbreak (which means I'll very likely be moving here as well), I wanted to offer again for me to remove my memories of you. Or, as Ronin has pointed out, you could always remove your memories of me. I'll do everything I can to avoid you here, but as we seem to know most of the same people, I can't imagine that will realistically be possible.

In...speaking about you to Ronin, I realize now how unhealthy things are between us. Or, as I'm trying to be more honest these days, how unhealthy my thoughts of you are. I genuinely am not sure what I can do at this point, with everything that has happened (and even the things that haven't actually happened, but did, still, in a way). I don't know how I came to be like this, with you. But if you have any suggestions on how you'd like to move forward, I'm all ears.

- Remi.
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired
(The letter that is sent in return is similarly addressed with careful, intentional print - wordless gratitude for the extra steps taken to provide comfort).

Remi,

Thank you for your letter, and an official welcome to Stormbreak if you do decide to move here. Would I be correct in thinking that with your living here, you are less likely to appear at random in my quarters?

Regardless, I stand by our original arrangement - it is less the act of seeing you, and more the invasion of privacy that caused so many problems for me.

Now more than ever, I do not believe that tampering with either of our memories would end well. I am endeavouring to be more responsible for myself, and to make healthier choices. Because I do not believe you to be solely to blame, though I would admit that you are much more capable of engineering situations than I.

Moving forward, I cannot tell you how to manage yourself. But I can say that I would like to proceed with cautious optimism. I am not sure if we will ever be friends, but I do believe there is a much better way we might approach one another.

Finn
FINN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
Finn,

Much as I'd like to say yes, I think it would be unfair to let myself be that optimistic—or you, for that matter—seeing as I will be regularly travelling back and forth to the Greatwood. But I will see to that charm, that it might at least provide some sort of assurance for you, if only when you're asleep. As for when you're awake, I won't be living in the Tower, if that provides you any comfort.

I'll leave it to you to tell me what better way there might be, going forward. Until then, I'll do my best to keep as out of your way as is possible.

- Remi.
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired
Remi,

Thank you. In that case, the charm would be very much appreciated. I do not spend very much time asleep as you are aware, but I would like the little rest I get to be just that - restful.

Should you need to visit the Tower for any reason, my office is located in the Collegium, which is also where I can be found much of the time. I tell you this both so if you do need to speak to me you will know where to find me, and also so you can avoid the space should you wish.

I appreciate your writing to me. I don't know whether there is a better way at this moment in time, but rest assured, if I should find one I will let you know.

Finn
FINN