hypotheticals
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI

Dress like you care about the cold, he'd written; Edy of course interpreted that her own way.

Laying on the bar, wearing a coat of ursur fur that reached down to her heels and just two strips of cloth which acted like a bra and underwear, the Rapacious was currently cajoling bar-patrons into taking shots off of her stomach. There were lemons and limes on her dark skin, a few olives circling her belly button, and even a few hot peppers near her thighs. The shot glasses were of course, held between her legs.

'I've got lines of salt on this arm—" Edy looks to her left. "And lines of something else on this arm." She looks to her right. Just what that white powder was, Edy wasn't going to reveal. But you can bet given that nothing in powder-form could stir the Launceleyn's senses anymore, that it was probably way more potent than it had any right to be.
"Go fuck yourself."
"Fuck me yourself, you coward."
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"And I've got the flagon that someone ordered." Said flagon is placed on top of the olives that round Edrei's belly button, squashing them. Neron, of course, expects his cousin to hold it there with her abdominals until whatever drunkard is finished slurping shots from between her thighs to get it.

And yes, this is the first time Neron's been to the bar and has noticed that Edrei has started working at the Kraai in earnest. No, he doesn't mind one bit. In fact, it's something so wonderfully refreshing, especially compared to the horror that Deepfrost and LongNight had been, that he has absolutely no intention of stopping her. "And can I get you anything, whilst you're acting as a much better version of the bar?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
EDREI

Of course she stays still. She doesn't even grumble when said drunkard spills the beer all over her stomach. It's one of the reasons why she's hardly wearing anything at all; easier to clean up, afterwards.

kennihave an'ther 'chrry A voice near Edy slurs. There's a grizzled man gripping the bar for dear life, looking expectantly at the Rapacious' tits. Flashing Neron a dazzling smile, Edy pulls down one side of her bra, revealing half a cherry that perfectly covers her nipple. "All yours, sweet thing." She purrs, looking at Neron with a shrug. "Someone might as well enjoy it, if I can't." It isn't clear if she means the alcohol, the drugs, the cherries, or her body. Probably all of the above.

"Care for a cherry, cousin?" Edy asks sweetly. "Or a nut perhaps?"
"Go fuck yourself."
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NERON
Neron doesn't hide the way his nose wrinkles at the grizzled man who goes to slurp a cherry off his cousin's nipple, and he shakes his head to Edrei. "I'll take a shot, thanks. I need it after that." It won't make any difference, but he still plucks one of the glasses from between her thighs and knocks it back in a smooth movement. "This," he says, gesturing to the entire display going on, "is too much. Take it to one of the tables, but get it off the bar."

Assuming that he won't need to repeat himself (but of course prepared for much grumbling and generally don't want to from Edy), Neron brightens a bit and moves to start collecting the various glasses and mugs that surround the Rapacious from her adoring fans. "I see you made it to Halo alright," he remarks. "And how are you finding it so far? Or need I not ask?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI

Edy of course tries to hold the shot tighter between her thighs, releasing only that it might spill in Neron's face. It doesn't of course, he's far too suave for that, but it's the thought that counts.

"Neron, you say too much like I couldn't amp this all up another twenty notches." Edy complains (predictably), before swinging her legs out in a flare as she spins herself over the bar. Landing, not to applause, but to many trying to see if anything has shaken loose from her outfit.

"I haaaaate it." Edy whines, slumping against the bar only to prop her chin in her hand. "And Wessex and I got into a fight." It's casually said, but the way Edy is currently using one of her nails to carve fuck you bitch into the top of the bar is evidence enough of how she feels.
"Go fuck yourself."
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
NERON
Neron would have applauded, had it not been his bar; it's the sort of thing he'd have done with Edrei back when they'd been nobles in Northaven (probably whilst attending some stuffy wedding). As it stands, though, he lets the punters grab for whatever might fall out of her outfit, if it can be called that, while he cleans off the bar and gathers the empty glasses. It's clear by the time she props herself up against the counter, Neron wiping away the last sticky residues in time for her to vandalise it afresh.

"It'll grow on you," he assures her about Halo with a sly smile. "Life's much better on this side of the bar, put it that way." Straightening up, he moves to pour them both a drink even though it'll make no difference to them. Hearing about the fight with Wessex admittedly has him raising his eyebrows, though, Neron knowing instinctively to tread carefully here. "Do you want to tell me about it?" he asks in his best barman voice.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI

"Ain't nothin gonna grow on me except for a rash from all these fucks." Edy says, somewhat affectionately. Leaning forward, the Rapacious pushes her lips into her cup and proceeds to blow bubbles into whatever has been poured. And why the fuck shouldn't she? At least she'll be able to feel the texture on her lips and hearing the satisfying brrrbllle brbrllle of it.

Adding immortal cunt squirrel dick to the bar, Edy sighs dramatically. "She fucking said I put you all in danger." Reckless as all hell, gritty and crude, were all attributes Edy wore without argument. But intentionally harmful to her own fucking family? That was the last godsdamn thing she would ever be. "By showing up uNPrEpArEd." A man down the bar has been eyeing Edy, and so the Rapacious graciously slides down her bubble-drink to him. "Like I'm not still one of the strongest soldiers she has/had, whatever, even after being dead." Folding her arms across her chest, looking properly sulky despite being actually upset and not just pantomiming it, Edy licks her tongue across her teeth.

"I didn't though, did I?" Her large eyes fall on Neron. "Me'n Peter dying...you getting fucked up...is that on me?"
"Go fuck yourself."
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
NERON
"Sexy," Neron drawls, raising an eyebrow to see her blow bubbles into her drink. Neron, of course, blows ice into his own, the glass clouding and frosting over with an injection of his magic, and he slides it to join Edrei's down the bar to the man eyeing her up. Turning back to his cousin, one might be surprised to see that Neron doesn't outwardly show his feelings when Edy speaks about Wessex, about what she's been told and the blame that's been placed on her shoulders.

But that has ever been the Hailstorm's way, and he draws up a seat across the counter from Edrei, bracing his elbows on the bar to lean forward and lock eyes with her. "It is completely and categorically not on you," he tells her, his voice barely beyond a whisper. "What happened was not your fault. Between you and I, it wouldn't have mattered even had you been prepared. I came with a dragon shift from Torchline's governor, and I still have it now."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI

Edy isn't surprised of course. The only time she really sees Neron show emotion is when he's got a particularly sassy quip to make, or when he's naked and being slapped with a bit of leather. It doesn't make her feel better or worse, which is all a bit par for the course as an ascended now.

Biting the inside of her cheek, her foot shaking against the bottom of her chair with nervous energy that she's entirely manufacturing herself, the younger Launceleyn plops her chin into her hands, mirroring Neron's posture with a dash more sulk. Just as she was about to throw out a line that she might fish for some more reassurance, what Neron says next has her jaw comically dropping and her eyes brightening significantly.

"A fucking wot." She wants to know, having heard him perfectly the first time. "How big?" Because of course that's what Edy is interested in.
"Go fuck yourself."
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
NERON
They are picture perfect opposites in that moment, a play of light and darkness, calm and vibrant emotion. Neron would have given the reassurance had Edrei asked for it, but it seems his quip has done the trick and the younger Launceleyn is very suitably distracted. At least for the time being, anyway. Flashing a fanged grin back at Edy, Neron sits himself up on the bar stool and rolls his shoulders in a shrug. "A fucking dragon," he repeats. "I've been told it breathes lightning."

And he's seen the shift in question back in the Climb when they were making the shrine together, so he has all the idea in the world about its size and magnificence. "It's big," he tells her, a dark chuckle rumbling up in his throat. "Do you want it? Would that make you feel better?" He holds out his wrist, the offer plain.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI

Edy's inhale is as dramatic as the moment calls for, and then some. Mouth dropping open at the mention of big, and then nearly hitting the bar as Neron's wrist is offered out to her, there isn't a second's worth of hesitation on her part.

She doesn't lunge across the bar, though in the retelling of the moment she very likely will say she did, but instead twines her long fingers through his, both cold despite how warm the bar was kept. Edy hasn't bitten anyone yet, so Neron is in for as messy of an experience as Bastien was when Edy tried to fuck him for the first time. Biting into his wrist like he's a bit of raw chicken, she peels back absolutely more skin than is necessary before covering the wound with her lips and slurping.

The sound is vulgar and very Edy, and then oh sweet fucking landsharks, there it is. Moaning loudly against her cousin's skin and tugging at him as if she might force him over the bar, she dissolves into slurps and suckles, suddenly wanting so much more than a dragon.
"Go fuck yourself."
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Change author:
NERON
In retrospect, Neron ought to have realised what would happen here. He has allowed another Ascended to bite him in his time, and it puts regular bites to fucking shame, if he's being honest. It's his own damned fault for not thinking Edy would take him up on the offer right away - and while there's no pain in it, the warning snarl that starts to rise in the back of his throat is his body's way of informing him - and her - that she does not get to treat it so roughly.

Of course, then his legs all but buckle and he slumps against the bar, eyes rolling back into his head. Neron has bitten his lip hard enough to cause fluid to flow, which isn't a great idea considering how greedy Edy is being with his arm. And then there's the rest of the bar to consider; Neron hasn't ever intended to be this in-your-face about what the Kraai might offer in future, but then again, he hadn't accounted for Edy.

He can't tell her to stop, because he's absolutely not thinking about it right now. But she probably should. Shouldn't she?
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:
EDREI

Edy is like the equivalent of this gif, the way she's tugged Neron across the bar and doesn't seem to have any desire or plans to let up. Not having to breathe really alters your focus in that regard. 'Fuck, I wanna take my cock and—" But no sooner has she said the words then the rush of fluid is already fading. The heat in her belly is efficiently dulled and the fire and sex she felt bulging from every cell in her body was suddenly a distant and fading drum beat.

"Wait so it...it just goes away?" Edy licks at her lips, more than sure that it'll bring the sensation back with it, but it doesn't. Looking down she isn't even hard despite how she'd been feeling moments ago. "Neron, everything is the worst." The Rapacious whines suddenly, releasing his arm and flopping herself onto the bar like a whiny child.

And there she'll stay until Neron forces her out, despite her threats of turning into a dragon and destroying the Kraai. She might still, just not tonight.

~FIN
"Go fuck yourself."