Dear Governor Sunjata
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Sunjata,

I hope this letter finds you well. I was recently in Torchline but I didn't have the time to visit; as always it looked beautiful.

I am writing to you with a proposition of sorts, in the hopes that you will be sympathetic to my cause due to your marriage to Nate. I am interested in establishing some kind of organisation, or at least symbol, of unity between Ascended and those that follow the Old Gods. The division we are seeing across Caido is alarming to me; I am sure you have noticed it - members of 'The Order' and so on. I am also not blind to the violence and flaws of Ascended and The Voice herself.

I think that a peaceful future is possible and that if we could gather enough voices from either side of this schism, we could make a difference. Show both the Gods and people around us that we can put aside our relationships with our Gods and come together as a community, looking for ways to foster and grow together instead of driving ourselves further apart.

I'm hoping that you might help me found such a group, or at least voice your support for it. Please let me know your thoughts; if you are in approval, I can send a more detailed letter.

No one else as of yet knows of this plan, so please do not speak of it freely to anyone, especially other Ascended.

Thank you,
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Sam —

I’ve read over what you’re looking to start a few times now.

You have my support and my voice should you need it for your endeavor.

If you would rather meet and discuss it more person to person, that can be arranged. As for telling anyone else, my lips are sealed.

Good luck.

—SW
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.