Cian ó Broin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the dark star

Cian,

Regarding our discussion in your office - I have contacted Torchline's governor and he is open to the idea of a travel route between Torchline and Stormbreak (for approved personnel) using the skyboats.

He has requested a demonstration of the skyboats in action. With permission, I would organise a trip to Torchline with a view to solidify the construction of a harbour or a pier for the skyboats to moor at.

On a more personal note, though I am sure you are already aware, Remi has decided to relocate to Stormbreak with me. He will continue his work in the Greatwood, but we will be based here.

We are in the process of obtaining accommodation in the Pacifist Plaza, though of course I will be available in the Tower whenever needed.

~ RT
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
CIAN
the eye
Ronin,

I am pleased to hear that you've already begun the groundwork for the Skyboat routes. I trust you'll let me know if there is any assistance you require. I suggest taking both the dockmaster and one of the captains with you. They will be able to answer any questions you have as well as provide invaluable insight.

Congratulations. I'll see to it that a welcome gift is sent to your new residence. I trust your husband has been made aware of the rules which govern the Plaza?

- Cian
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the dark star

Cian,

I will certainly let you know. I am unsure who first constructed the skyboats or whether any particulars will be needed regarding the building of a harbour, but I imagine the Artificer will be invaluable either way. I will contact both dockmaster and one of the captains to organise a trip to Torchline sooner rather than later. The latter part of Flowerbirth brings monsoons to the islands, and I would like to have returned by this point.

A welcome gift is unnecessary, but since I am powerless to stop you, thank you very much in advance. Remi has been appraised of the situation in both Stormbreak and in particular the Pacifist Plaza. I believe the two of us are in agreement that we are more interested in creating something here than destroying it.

I will arrange to meet with you on my return from Torchline.

- RT
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
CIAN
the eye
Ronin will not receive any further replies from the Eye.

However, upon receiving the keys to their new apartment, Remi and Ronin will find a decadent gift basket of the finest wines, cold-cuts, and cheeses. There will also be a robe for Ronin with draconic embroidery on it and a note in the pocket apologizing for not having gotten to the orgy yet.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!