look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve lets him pull her down with him, laying her head against his chest as his arms wrap around her loosely. Her breathing starts to even out and her heartbeat slows to match his as her holds her. Maeve sighs softly, fingers tracing patterns lightly across his skin, "Yeah... I am too." She whispers, a small smile curling on her lips as she basks in the afterglow of their tryst. His fingers skate over the skin of her back, teasing along her spine as he holds her snug against his chest.

"It was a pretty good sorry, but I think you might have a little more apologizing to do." She teases, huffing out a soft laugh as she lifts her head to gaze down at him as she leans lightly into his palm. "Yeah, I'm kind of glad you did too. Also glad I didn't stab you." A laugh bubbles out of her as her grin grows a touch wider.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
"Yeah? You'll have to let me know how I can keep saying I'm sorry." His head drops back against the sand and he's aware of the scratches down his back. It's uncomfortable but he'll be alright. And the slight sting keeps him awake. He's already feeling the hazy sleep of sex but he doesn't want to fall asleep yet. "Do you want me to walk with you back? Or you can stay here with me.." He sleeps out here often but waking up to water on your toes isn't for everyone.

Maybe he does want her to stay, a little bit, because he's a little in over his head. He knows what he's feeling but he doesn't really want to think about it. After all, she doesn't even know his real name. They've never even kissed. He's pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way too. That's fine, he doesn't expect her to. Locke presses another kiss to her shoulder, giving her a little squeeze, "Glad you didn't stab me too.. That thing is pretty sharp so be careful with it.." Just ignore.. the feelings.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

"I'm sure I'll think of something." Maeve says with a soft hum, eyes suddenly feeling heavy as she melts into him. The breeze coming off of the ocean makes her shiver as it  dances over her exposed skin. A comfortable silence settles over both of them and Maeve almost falls asleep before he starts to speak again. "I do need to sleep... Don't really want to leave, but it's a little chilly." She murmurs against his skin, lips brushing his throat as she presses the words into his skin.

She wants to take his offer. She wants to sleep out here under the stars with him, but there is something heavy in the air between them and she's not sure what to do with it. "Could come back with me... I have a nice big bed, as you know. Plenty of blankets to share..." Maeve offers, hoping he'll take the bait because she doesn't want this to end. Not yet. The comment about her little dagger causes her to reach over for it, finding the handle easily in the sand. She turns it this way and that, a small smile on her lips, "I'll be sure to remember that. Don't want anyone getting hurt."
Poor little girl

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
He can barely hear her over the waves and because her lips on his skin take all of his attention. But he thinks he catches the gist of it and chuckles a little, giving her another squeeze. "Can keep you warm.." But it is cold and eventually the waves are going to be closer rather than further. So he shifts under her, acutely aware of the mess he's made. Whoops. Locke pushes her back slightly so he can sit up, arms going over his head in a stretch as he yawns. He's mid-groan when she speaks again.

She wants him to come back to her place? Isn't that.. The corner of his mouth twitches. "Yeah.. Can do that.. I'm covered in sand but if you're alright with me rinsing off real quick.." The thought of sleeping with her in her bed is... a lot. But he's kind of curious. It might mean morning sex too. He's always a fan of morning sex.

He watches her play with the dagger and it shouldn't be as sexy as it is. "M'the only one who comes here so it'd be me.. But you probably need it." He grabs her wrist, gently taking the dagger from her and wiping it on his shirt to rid it of sand before holding the handle out to her. "The salt water can make it rust faster."
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Maeve nods, taking the dagger back from him and slips it into the sheath on her thigh, "Make it quick before I change my mind." She teases, finally moving off of him with only a slight wince at the stickiness between her thighs. Once they both get clean in the shallows of the waves, Maeve takes his hand and they both walk slowly back towards the Halenani together. The waves and their confessions left behind them in that little spot tucked amongst the rocks. By the time they reach the brothel, exhaustion has set in and she's ready to fall into bed. They make their way up the stairs quietly hand in hand, Maeve kicks off her shoes and strips down to her shirt and underwear before crawling into bed.

Soon he fills the space behind her and she doesn't let herself think too much as she snuggles back against him with a sigh. The blankets are warm against her skin and he's warm at her back. It only takes moments before she's sleeping soundly for the first time in days.

~FIN~
Poor little girl