look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He is a little bit special. He doesn't know it, but this is some of the first sex she's had outside of the Halenani. It's never come up before because she doesn't usually fuck outside of working. Which is a whole can of worms that she really needs to address because she knows that isn't healthy, but it just never came up before. Before him or Aurelia or anyone else for that matter. So yeah. He's a bit special.

"No. Don't stop." What she's referring to is up to interpretation. Whether it's in reference to him waxing poetic about her or what he's currently doing with his mouth. Maeve brings a hand up to fist in his hair, arching to press further into his mouth. She doesn't really want to think about the gods right now. Even if she knows that Frey might approve of her actions. The girls at the Halenani were special to Frey. Maeve knew this from Phoebe, but that hadn't been enough reason for Maeve to take herself to a shrine and pray. She hasn't prayed since she was a child and she's not starting now.

Maeve moans, clenching her teeth as he marks up her skin with almost reckless abandon now. Her hips rock forward as his hands trail up her thighs, fingers digging gently into the tender flesh. "Do you often fuck on the beach? Is that how you know all the best spots?" Maeve breathes, eyes fluttering shut as she squirms in his lap as her grip tightens on him, "I can do clothes or no clothes. Just want you."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She tells him not to stop and he's suddenly at a loss for words. A million things had surfaced earlier but they're all weighted down by lust. It's fine though, he doesn't what to fuck up what he's doing and words were never his strong suit. He's well enough doing this.

She really is crafted by the gods. Her tit fits perfectly in his mouth and that's gotta be something divine, right? He'd be happy to stay right here for the rest of the night but they both want more and he's more than willing to give it to her. But he wants to get naked mostly because he wants her naked, so he leans back with one last flick of his tongue. "It's happened a few times at least." It's said with a little grin against her skin as he reaches between them.

His hand presses against the soft fabric of her underwear, "Tell me what you want.. Tell me how you want me to do this." He doesn't mind leading, he just wants confirmation. Or something. He's hesitating. The fact that he hurt her looms in the back of his head and he can't help but feeling like he needs to make up for it some how. Redo the whole thing or something.

"Let me take care of you."
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

He doesn't chose to take it as waxing poetic and she's alright with that. Mostly because she's very alright with what he's doing right now. If he thinks she's crafted by the gods then she's not sure who made him or his tongue, but she's starting to think she should say a prayer to Frey just to thank them for this.

She doesn't want him to pull away, but he is. Not after he's made her a squirming, panting mess in his lap. Her nails dig into his skin as she makes a noise of disappointment when he draws away. Who said he could stop? She didn't say he could stop. Most definitely not. Except he looks so damn smug when he grins against her skin that she's not able to really stay too irritated at him. "Does that make me special then? Since you brought me to your special spot and everything?" Maeve hums before her breath hitches in her throat as his fingers suddenly press right there.

"Can stay just like this..." She breathes, dipping her head forward to mouth at his neck because she can't kiss him. He doesn't want that yet. So she has to settle for this. Her teeth scrape across his skin, nipping at his pulse as her hips rock up against his fingers. The friction is just enough to make her moan softly, the sound muffled against his neck as the words echo in her head. Let me take care of you. The last time he said that, he left her right after, struggling with the emotions he stirred up. All she can hope is that he won't do the same thing twice.
Poor little girl

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

Does that make her special? Of course it fucking does. Lots of things make her special though and he doesn't respond beyond a little laugh. His brain is too far into the gutter for his mouth to work. Especially since her mouth is on his throat. It's the first time her mouth is properly on her skin. Their first time had been all about him pleasuring her (and subsequently being a total dick.), not that he minds but still. The sound it draws from his lips is embarrassing so he tucks himself further into her neck in response. "You don't have to be gentle with me." Not that he expects her to be but still..

His fingers press against her, teasing through fabric to coax more little sounds out of her. This feels better than last time but he's feeling flighty again. Different reasons this time but it's still there, in the back of his head. But there's a wet, moaning woman in his lap and he just keeps reminding himself how lucky he really is. She's giving him a chance to make up for what he did and he's not about to fuck it up again. Carefully he slips his hand into her underwear, long fingers finding her clit. He rubs a light circle over the bud, trying to work her up further.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The laugh draws a smile to her lips even as her eyes flutter shut and her hips jerk forward against the press of his fingers. His moan, though. That does something completely different to her. It vibrates through her and she shivers as she unabashedly rocks in his lap. "I'm not being gentle." She isn't, but he wants more. Rougher. So when his fingers dip between her folds to find her clit she doesn't keep herself from biting over his pulse and sucking a mark of her own into his skin. Her nails claw lightly at his shoulders as she uses him for leverage, rising up on her knees to roll her hips forward. She's using him. Just a bit. It's only fair that she get to after last time.

It's quiet except for their harsh breathing and the crash of the waves against the shore. Her movements almost sync up with the waves. Hips drawing back and then rocking forward as the waves rush up onto the sand. Maeve pulls away from his throat, dropping her forehead against his as she shares his breaths. She wants to kiss him. It would be so easy to just angle her head and cover his lips with hers, but he doesn't wat that. Not from her. Not from anyone. Not yet. Maeve reaches between them, fumbling with the fastenings of his pants in an effort to touch him. She didn't get to last time. He didn't let her and she desperately wants to feel him in her hand. "Locke..."
Poor little girl

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

If this isn't her being gentle, he'd hate to see what gentle is. Except he's kind of curious. He's not used to people being gentle with him, even during sex. But the bite does something for him and he groans into her skin, fingers working a little quicker. He wants more but he doesn't want to rush this. Well maybe a little bit. But he kind of likes soaking in all the little noises she makes. He doesn't press forward, letting her lead a little bit. And she seems content to keep him like this for awhile.

She finally changes pace, resting her forehead against his. He knows she wants to kiss him and he wants to indulge her but the sick feeling wells up at the thought. Instead he tilts his head forward, pressing a shaky kiss just shy of the corner of her mouth. Not quite a proper kiss but not quite..not. It will have to do for now because her hand is suddenly on him and he moans softly at the feeling. She hadn't touched him like this before and her hand is soft and cool against him. "Mae.. Please." He's not sure what he's asking for, all he knows is that he wants her.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The kiss isn't exactly a kiss, but it's close and she'll take it. Maeve hisses out a soft breath at his pleading and she has to draw back from him so she can actually do something. Her fingers fumble slightly in the dim light to get him free from the confines of his pants. She licks her lips, finally getting to look at him. They didn't do this part before and she wants to return the favor even though he said he wanted to make things up to her. Maeve wraps a hand around him, thumb brushing across the tip of his cock as she slowly strokes up and down. Her eyes meet his from beneath her lashes as she straddles his thighs, focusing on the velvety heat against her palm as she sets an even pace. "Good..?"

Her voice is barely audible over the crashing of the waves behind them, but that doesn't stop her from speaking. Maeve draws her bottom lip between her teeth, eyes flicking between where her hand is working over him to his face, watching for what he likes. She's not sure this is what he had in mind, but it's what's happening right now until he tells her to stop. The own ache between her thighs is temporarily forgotten in favor of him.
Poor little girl

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

"Yeah.. S'good.." His voice has dropped a tone or two, clearly tinged with lust as he watches her. He kind of wants to ask for her mouth but this is good too. He almost forgets that he's supposed to be stirring her up too. He's been kind of haphazardly touching her clit this whole time but it's gotten more disjointed now that she's touching him. He wills his brain back just enough to slip his fingers between her folds before sinking them into her. He matches his pace with her's, some kind of proxy fucking or something.

"Want you, Mae, please.." Begging seems to get him what he wants so it doesn't hurt to keep trying right? He's not above doing it, especially if it means getting her. He makes a point of curling his fingers and pressing his thumb against her clit, trying to work her up enough to take the bait. He's not entirely sure how they got here after everything that happened but he's so happy they did.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She must be doing something right. Especially when his movements start to fumble and she's not even mad about it. Especially when he looks at her like there is nothing else he'd rather be doing. It's a powerful sort of thrill knowing that you have that much sway over a person. Over someone who doesn't let anyone get the better of them. Maeve's lips twitch into a faint smile as she gives a little twist of her wrist on the next upstroke. Her movements falter though as his fingers suddenly sink into her with renewed fervor. "Oh.." It's the only thing she manages when he crooks his fingers forward, finding that sensitive spot that makes her see stars. That seems to be all the convincing she needs as her hand stills, keeping him steady as she suddenly scoots forward.

"I want you too..." Maeve whispers back as her free hand grips his shoulder to keep herself steady as she inches towards him. It takes a little maneuvering, but soon he's lined up against her entrance. The head of his cock barely catching there as her hips rock slowly, teasing him against her slick heat. She doesn't move, waiting for him once again as her heart pounds in her chest. Her eyes find his, a flush coloring her cheeks even as the wind whips around them both, bringing wit it the chill off of the ocean.
Poor little girl

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She keeps saying she wants him but she's yet to do anything about it. The same for him though, both maybe a little too cautious about playing with whatever this feeling is between them. But Locke is a man and he has needs and holy fuck does he need her. She lines him up and for a moment he's hopeful that she's going to sink down on him but instead she just teases. He growls softly, sliding his hand out from between them to lick his fingers clean. Once he's satisfied, he finds her hips, gripping them tightly.

Another breath and he's pulling her down onto him, groaning as he sinks deeper into her. Maybe he should've asked, or begged.. Maybe. He's kind of tired of playing that game. He likes to take what he wants. This feels so much better than the first time and he's so fucking glad he followed her down that alley. "Fuckin' divine, Mae.." Not quite poetry but he's not sure he can find the words right now.

He stays relatively still though, his hands letting her hips go to rove over her belly and chest. Occasionally he throbs inside her and it draws a little moan from his mouth. He'd be embarrassed if it didn't feel so good. He only hopes it feels half as good for her.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maybe she was teasing a little too much. Maybe she couldn't help being a little careful. Was it a test to see if he could be patient? If he was willing to stay and put up with her shit? Maybe. She doesn't know anymore and she doesn't really have time to think too much about it because his growl only adds to the fire that's smoldering in her belly as his hands find her hips. His grip is tight and sure to leave bruises, but she doesn't care. Especially when he suddenly pulls her down onto him and fills her up in one swift thrust. She moans loudly, head dropping against his shoulder as she trembles around him. There is a slight ache and a fullness that has her nails biting into his back all over again as she squirms on top of him.

It isn't quite poetry, but it doesn't matter because it makes her melt anyway. He sounds so close to being wrecked and she knows it's all because of her. Maeve pants, hips rocking forward just slightly as she adjusts to the stretch of him. It is better than last time. If only because she knows he isn't going to run because they are trying something and that does wonders for her.

Maeve swallows thickly, lifting her head and pressing her forehead against his as she gives a tentative roll of her hips. A soft whine catching in her throat at the way it stirs up that heat in her belly. "Feel so good. Move.. please.." She breathes as she rises up slightly on her knees so she can sink back down to meet him. Maeve knows she isn't going to last long.
Poor little girl

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He really isn't sure what to make of their relationship or whatever you would call it. Maybe a little bit of friends with benefits? More like.. sex partners with a little friendship on the side. It's not really important but it does focus his mind a little bit. He's a hell of a lot less nervous this go round and there isn't really anything he's particularly dodgy about. She knows not to kiss him and that's good enough for him.

Her nails biting into his skin is very good for him. If he wasn't so busy drinking her in, he might have noticed he was bleeding. He'll deal with it later when he goes swimming. He kind of likes the burn though. He sort of untangles himself from her, leaning back on one hand while the other finds her clit again. He can probably make her cum without the extra stimulation but it never hurts.. Plus this angle gives him a great view of his cock sinking into her.

And when she asks him to move, he can't help but listen. He wonders who is going to cum first because at this rate he's not sure he can last long.. But he can hold out for her. He doesn't think he's gonna get two this go round but he has a feeling it's going to be better anyway. His hips push up to meet her's as she pushes down before they pull apart again. He doesn't keep a fast pace but an even one.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She's not willing to linger on it. What they are. What this is. Instead Maeve focuses on this moment. The waves crashing behind them, his breathing as it grows ragged, and the feeling of his hands on her skin. Maeve tucks her face into is neck, lips dancing along his throat before he's forcing her back as he reclines in the sand. With careful fingers, he finds that sensitive bud of her clit and she shudders out a breath. Maeve is already so close to the edge that his thumb against her only serves to push her further.

Things seem to blur after that. Their hips move together and his finger urges her closer to her finish. Maeve holds onto him tightly as her movements start to stutter and slow. It only takes a few moments more before she's falling over that edge with a soft cry that's lost in the waves. Her body slumps forward against his and she pants, dropping her head back against his shoulder. This was better than last time. Maybe because they talked before. Maybe because things feel different, but whatever the reason, she's glad for it.

Maeve lifts her head slowly, a small smile tugging on her lips as she meets his gaze with a sigh, "Guess second chances are worth it, huh?" She huffs with a laugh, looping her arms around his neck as she snuggles close to him.
Poor little girl

Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He doesn't last much longer, having given up on trying pretty quickly. He lets her snuggle against him before slowly lowering himself to lay down with her on his chest. It feels good, feels right. His chest is tight again and he tries not to think about it too much as he cuddles into her. "Guess so.. Glad you gave me one." Not just for the sex either. He likes to tell himself he doesn't care what people think of him but he does. Especially her. And she didn't have to do that either. He didn't really deserve it.

He presses a light kiss to whatever skin he can reach, slowly running his fingers over her back. "Was that a good enough sorry or am I going to have to keep going?" Maybe not tonight.. But he has a feeling this isn't a one off thing. At least he hopes it isn't. He brings one hand up to lightly brush her hair out of her face, returning her little grin. "M'glad I followed you down that alley."