look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
That's because she is being watched. He would feel more like a creep if his intentions weren't relatively pure. He likes Maeve, whatever that means. And this isn't the nice part of town. Not that there's really a nice part but this is definitely one of the worst. There are all kinds of ways she could get hurt or scammed or worse. He keeps his distance, trailing along behind her as she seemingly wanders down the roads and back alleys.

He had been on his way home from his latest trip to the beach when he spotted her. He hates how much he thinks about her. He hates that he feels this way, like he needs to make sure she's okay. He let himself get too close and now he's paying the price and it's his fucking sanity. As the monsoons draw closer, he finds himself worrying for her more and more. It pisses him off and he hates everything about it. But she hates the rain and he can't help but wonder how she's doing.

Locke adjusts his hood, unsure if he should keep it up or down. He's well aware how this will look to an outside. Luckily everyone is in bed or out drinking. Or at least that's what he hopes. He swears his intentions are good but who cares about well meaning intentions?
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-13-2021, 01:04 AM