look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
He exhales a breath he didn't know he was holding when she pulls the dagger away, dropping his hands to his side as he looks around to see her behind him. Sneaky. Even if her voice is laced with venom, he's glad she's not shanking him. He'd laugh at the shove if it wasn't so clear she was pissed. He turns around to look at her, folding his arms across his chest. A very much mock display of nonchalance. "Was wo-wondering where you were going so late at night. Can't say I'm not curious where you'd be going on this side of town.." He shrugs, pretending like he doesn't care. Except he does, a lot, too much in fact.

She runs her hand through her hair and it's clear she's had it cleaned up. Probably for the best. He only had a basic grasp on how to do that kind of thing. She looks.. better though. Then again, she always looks good. He raises an eyebrow, "Didn't think there was anything to end." Even if maybe he wants that? Is that even something she would want? Is that even fair? Like to her?

"You okay? You shouldn't be out here alone."
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-13-2021, 04:49 AM