look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She lets herself look at him. Her eyes soft and tired. Dark smudges under them that stand out against her pale skin. Maeve slips the dagger back into its sheath and instead her fingers are fumbling for the joint she stubbed out. She doesn't even have a light, but she puts it between her lips anyway. Her eyes close and she lets her head fall back against the wall. "I'm not going anywhere. Just walking. Can't sleep." It always gets harder for her to sleep this time of year. The storms are a ways off, but they will come. They always come. She's never ready for them.

Didn't think there was anything to end. Fair. Maybe there wasn't, but it felt like something more than just a fuck. Just an exchange of goods and services. Maeve shrugs her shoulders. "Maybe there wasn't, but it didn't seem like nothing, Locke. I guess I just want a bit of honesty because if I'm being honest it felt like.. I don't know.. just something more than work." Her words are quiet, unsure and unsteady. A tremor of nervousness clinging to her words as she speaks around the joint that still isn't lit.

Maeve looks back up at him from beneath her lashes, a soft exhale pushing past her lips, "I'm fine. Just tired.. Already told you I can't sleep. I walk when I can't sleep. I just wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-13-2021, 05:07 AM