look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
His eyes run over her, taking in the dark circles, just how tired she looks. He runs a hand through his hair before reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a set of matches. "Want a light?" But he doesn't wait for her reply, striking the match and holding it out to her. The flickering of the match only serves to illuminate how tired she looks. He knows she doesn't like the rain, maybe the impending monsoons are keeping her up. He hopes it's not him but he gets the feeling it is, at least a little bit.

Her words sting in a way he wasn't expecting. He knew in his heart of hearts that it hadn't just been work, for either of them. But he had hoped it was, at least on her end. But it wasn't and he's left drowning in this weird emotion again. "I know. I.." He makes a frustrated noise, running his hand through his hair again before dropping his arm to his side. "I didn't do it to hurt you. I just.. Wanted you to.. I dunno. It's stupid. I don't know why it even matters."

Locke is clearly annoyed with himself. He looks up and down the alley before back at her. "You wanna go somewhere else? My place isn't too far or we can go down to the beach. It's pretty quiet this time of night. I've got this little spot I hang out at.."
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-13-2021, 05:17 AM