look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her hand comes up to steady his as she leans forward to light her joint on the small flickering flame. Maeve puffs once, twice, and then three times before she straightens up again. Her eyes close as the smoke worms its way through her lungs again. It does something to soothe her, thankfully. She opens her eyes in time to see his fingers card through his hair and to watch the way his brows pinch together. "Wanted me to what? Forget what I was for a bit? Yeah, Locke, I want that too. There are a lot of things I want." Maeve sighs, the smoke swirling between them before dissipating into the night air.

The question makes her raise a brow, lips turning down with a hint of a frown, but he seems serious. Like he's maybe thinking of trying to fix this. Maeve licks her lips as she draws the joint away, "Yeah... Okay. The beach could be nice." She likes the waves. How they lap at the shore. Always coming and going. Planting kisses against the sand like it's a lover that it can't quite pull away from. Maeve pushes away from the wall, coming to rest against his side instead and her fingers brush against his arm. "I'd like to see it... The spot..."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-13-2021, 05:35 AM