look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
Ah fuck there's that weird tight feeling in his chest again. The haze of the smoke helps but he just tries to stifle the feeling down. He reaches into another pocket and pulls out his cigarettes, lighting one before tucking the rest away. He's nervous again. She seems to like doing that to him. "Yeah. Guess that's what I wanted. Kind of just wanted you to want me. Not for favors or whatever." He takes a long drag of his cigarette as her fingers brush his arm. And who could blame him for wanting her attention? She's sexy and gorgeous and.. He really is shallow.

But she's drawing him out of his head again and into something more real. His mouth twitches into an almost smile as he starts to lead her down to it. It's not far. Just a little sand tucked between some rocks. It's sheltered from most onlookers. He spends a lot of time there. Sleeps there, hides stuff there. If it wasn't so close to the ocean, he'd probably fuckin builld a house there. He doesn't bring people there often, or at all. He's got other little spots but this one is special.

"There's a lot of things I want too, Maeve."
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-13-2021, 05:45 AM