look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her brows draw together, causing a small wrinkle to form between them as a huff pushes past her lips and she shakes her head. "You think I didn't want you? I did... I didn't want it to just be work, okay?" Maeve sighs again, lifting her face up towards his before they start walking. "I don't know why it has to be so complicated." The words are more for herself than anything. She falls quiet again as they walk together towards the beach. Towards his little hide out. Their little hide out. At least for now.

She lowers herself into the sand, sitting down and drawing her knees up towards her chest. Her toes dig into the sand as her eyes settle on the shoreline, watching the foamy white suds dissipate on the sand. Maeve takes another drag from her joint, holding the smoke as long as she can before letting out the breath. "What do you want, Locke? I'd really like to know." Her words are almost lost in the crash of the waves, but they're just loud enough for him to hear. She keeps her eyes on the water, thinking that if she looks at him he's just going to shut down again.

Feelings are hard. Being vulnerable is hard. Exposing yourself to the elements of the world that weren't visible to the eye is hard. It's also so good. So freeing. It's what she did with Aurelia. Let her guard down. Let herself feel and it was wonderful. Why couldn't they do that too? Do that together? Would that be so bad? She doesn't think so.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-13-2021, 06:15 AM