look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
He knows. He's the one who backed out at the last second. The one who got cold feet. Everything was going exactly how he wanted it and then he got in his head about it again. He doesn't really say anything, opting to take a drag off of his cigarette instead. He doesn't say anything until they're sitting in the sand. It's still warm from the day and he can feel her faintly next to him.

He props one arm up on his leg, turning to face her. His expression is soft before he looks back out at the water. "All kinds of shit. The whole god damn world. Mostly just want to get out of here. Do something with myself. Told this smuggler chick that I was sure I'd die right here on this beach and it got me thinking, maybe I don't wanna die here." Another drag and he turns to look at her, heart tight in his chest. He swears he can feel every beat as he looks at her.

"Met this other chick recently. Kind of want her too. Not sure how though. Never felt like this. Kinda scary but I guess all new things are." He shrugs, finally turning away from her. It's the closest thing she's going to get to a proper confession so she better take it. He's already struggling to breath. Just not built for this kind of thing. Even if he wants it.
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-13-2021, 06:25 AM