look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
The false silence of the waves is comforting, something he doesn't pay attention to even if he's aware of it. Kind of like the heat he can feel next to him. "Should come with me. Wherever it is. Not that I know." He doesn't think she has anything else here, maybe the brothel but is that all she has? Is that all she is? He keeps pushing against this idea as if it effects him at all. Maybe it's because he's seen what it can do to someone. Knows it himself. But eventually you get too old and they don't want you anymore. She said she wanted to be Madame but.. His jaw clenches and he looks over at her.

He thinks she can be more than that, if she wants.

"Yeah? You think? I'm surprised I've made it this long honestly. Just waiting for the day I piss off the wrong person and they gut me and leave me out on the sand. Maybe they'll take the effort to toss me out into the ocean." Probably not. He's not worth it after all. He takes another drag, shifting his weight to lean towards her a little bit.

"Maybe. If she's okay with that. I don't think I can give her everything she wants." Not yet. Not love, not a family. Not yet. Maybe one day but for now? All he has to offer is himself. Whatever the hell that means.
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-13-2021, 07:08 AM