look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
"I can handle shitty situations." He's done it before and he'll do it again. Plus, he thinks it would be fun. Might that might be a bit much, a bit too quickly. He doesn't know how these things work but he does know that he doesn't know her well. And she doesn't know him. He lets the quiet wash over them as he thinks.

"Trying works.. For me.." It's a whisper, barely above the waves. He's never done this but if she wants to try.. So will he. Taking risks is the best part about the kind of shit he does. Right? And high risk equals high reward and it doesn't get much better than her.

Her body is warm against his and her fingers curl softly at his arm. How long as it been since he's been touched like this? Has he ever been touched like this? The man tilts his head against hers, turning to press the barest hint of a kiss into her hair. "See you got it cleaned up. Looks good." He brings his other hand up to run through it as he leans back to look at Maeve properly. Much better than he did.

"How have you been? Besides the not sleeping? Are you doing okay?" He wants to ask why she couldn't sleep but he has a feeling he knows what it is. Maybe. Or he's full of himself. Maybe she'll enlighten him. Either way, she's been on his mind far too much in the last few days.
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-13-2021, 10:20 PM