look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It feels like a promise. Like he's telling her that she can handle what she throws at him. Whatever mess they end up in. Just like Aurelia can. "Even being up to your tits in tar?" She asks softly, a faint smile settling on her lips as she leans her weight into him. To go from having no one to having two people who care about her is overwhelming, but she's grateful for it. Even though she's still getting to know both of them. It leaves her feeling hopeful. Her heart doesn't feel so cold.

Four little words. He's willing to try and so is she. They can figure it out together. "Okay... I'm glad." Maeve's eyes flutter shut when his lips barely brush against her head. It's soft and sweet. A kiss made for comfort. She watches him pull back, eyes taking in her face and her hair and her. Maeve reaches up, covering his hand with hers for a second as he cups the back of her head. "Thank you. They didn't have to do much to it. Guess you did a better job than you thought."

Maeve leans into his palm, expression open and softer than earlier. The anger and hurt having faded the longer they were together. A sigh pushes past her lips and she drops her gaze, "I- I'm okay. Just with the monsoons, getting tossed across the Wilds for a second time, and everything. I've just been stressed. I'm okay. Promise. How are you?"
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-14-2021, 12:58 AM